Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Anyone seen pics here over 9 inches

Chicks’ general penis measurement conversions:

5” = 7” in a chick’s mind
6” = 9”
8” = 12”
9” = 14”

Chicks ALWAYS overestimate.

If you were a girl, and your guy either:

a) had concerns about being adequate, or
b) had a bit too much ego about his size

Would it be so unlikely to end that game by saying that “I’ve had bigger than you, but I didn’t like it”? It deals with both kinds of guy in one go. Mr Ego suddenly isn’t so big, and Mr Concerned is consoled.

Brilliant shiver, very true.

May the force (of your hand) be with you. :littleguy

Originally Posted by PEst
Brilliant shiver, very true.

Yes, very true, until of course, whoever you’re talking to realizes that’s a lie…

Originally Posted by derubermensch1
So they’re out there, not as rare as you think (as an aside those black guys from blacksonblondes are DEFINITELY bigger than 10”, at least 12” or more Id say) So, I am 7.25” and there’s only so many more “stories” from girls that I can take. I want to shoot for 9” so I can be one of those guys. Thus, I recently became aware of pe like vimax, etc and am so excited about the possibility of them working. Anyone think 1.75” is too ambitious? Is this even possible? I hope, I cant take the stories anymore, I might have to move to Japan ; ) Thanks for welcoming me to the forum!

Those guys are nowhere near that big. Lex steele is around 9 inches NBP and hes clearly bigger than any of the black on blondes guys. And as phreakk pointed out, dont listen to chicks because they are hopeless at size estimations:)

I think phreakk you underestimate all females perception.

Originally Posted by phreakk
Yes, very true, until of course, whoever you’re talking to realizes that’s a lie…

She’ll be working on the presupposition that nothing can be done about it.

If he then said “would you like me to add an inch or two?”
She would likely say “You’re fine just the way you are!” (bites her lip).

If he instead said “I’m going to make a monster cock then screw you six ways from sunday”
She would likely be over joyed at him having something that can physically and mentally fulfill her, and taken the lead by being a man, which would in turn allow her to be more of a woman.


A very wise man gave me some great advice once when I was bemoaning my situation. I desperately wanted something, bitterly wanted it. I was angry all the time and full of resentment, especially against the people who (I concluded) chose not to give me what I desired.

But the harder I tried to reach this goal, the more it escaped my grasp.

This very wise man explained to me that when you want something “too much” you give out negative vibes, and so people, situations, goals, etc. retreat—like some universal law took over—making sure I didn’t get what I so desperately wanted.

So what am I to do?, I asked him. Forget about the goal, he said. Focus on yourself, improving your life, i.e. weight loss, working out, PE., etc; let go of your negative attitudes.

Then positive energy can enter you and you can give off this same positive energy. And when you least expect it, when you’ve let go of your desperation and forgotten about your goal, when you no longer give a damn whether you get it or not, and when you least expect it, it will happen.

This man is gone now, but one of the last things he told me before he died was that he knew I would eventually reach my goal.

I still haven’t reached that goal, but I no longer let this perceived “rejection” rule my life. If I get it, fine. If I don’t get it, it’s o.k. too. Acceptance is a huge part of this equation.

You may have noticed how some guys seem to get all the pussy they want and more, and they don’t even seem to be searching for it. And they’re not necessarily “hunks,” good looking, super-hung, whatever.

They’re simply following this universal law which I’ve just explained to you. They’re not giving out negative “karma.” Their attitude is to keep busy doing what they need to do and then the pussy comes to them.

Get involved, deeply involved in your music, or whatever and forget about whether you’re a virgin or not. But don’t isolate. Reach out. Go to places where you can meet women. But don’t go with the idea that you’re going to get laid. Your desperation will be written on your sleeve and it will push people away.

I hope this is some help to you, you seem to be suffering so from wanting something too much.


"It's not the getting there but the going that's gotta be good." Varg


So what was it you were searching for then?

I’ve accepted the fact that I’m not a real person and I’ll probably never get what I want…that’s why I act and do anything I want, to anyone I want…you say it’s negativity…I call it healing…I call it exactly what everyone wants from me.

This is as good as it gets. It’s all downhill from here.

Originally Posted by illpo
It’s not as rare as you think. Plenty of girls have seen big penises. Whether they had sex with one, or seen one flashed, sucked, jerked. She seen one.

I would have to agree with illpo on this one… Every girl I’ve asked with the exception of a couple all said they had ‘bigger’… I eventually quit asking this question because I couldn’t seem to win lol… Now, Thunder and others are well within reason to suggest that there is more then a little bullshitting when it comes to femails and their past conquests as I’ve caught my own wife claiming so and so in her past was ‘huge’ but several years after that when I say you know so and so with the ‘huge’ prick and she looks at me funny and says, “he didn’t have a huge one, it was actually small’. I say no, you said he did and then she says no, that was this other guy? I could see if I kept track, all of them would be smaller then me and larger then me! You know what, I’m starting to agree more with Thunder about the bullshit after thinking about it…

I still maintain if a woman is active with many guys she will indeed run into a few monsters.


Just to relate a size story from my own life…

A girl I was recently dating, whom I have known for a very long time, and I were discussing Penis size one day, after she had asked to measure me. I know shes been with three other guys before me, as I had known her since before the first guy she was with, and we were fairly close. Anyway, before we got to the point where she would actually measure me, I asked her how big her previous boyfriends had been. She told me the first was 7.5”xunknown. Then she said that that was probably off, because the second guy taught her how to measure “properly” so she guesses 8”x5.5” probably for the first guy, and says 8.25”x6” for the second guy. Now I’m getting a little nervous. Luckily, the third guy was “Only” like 7.25x5. Sure enough, when she did measure me, she did it correctly, bone pressed at the top, and measured the girth with a string.

Now, after reading here for a bit, I’m going to go out on a limb and say this second guy may have known about PE, because proper measuring techniques seem to evade the general populace, and this guy was maybe 19 when they last saw eachother, and was a musician, so it wasn’t a medical thing, plus he was a bit big. That makes me feel a little better about that monster, but the first guy was no slouch either, and even the last one was above average. Maybe shes just been lucky (up until me that is ;) ), but it seems shes been in contact with some unusual members.

In conclusion, It is these experiences that motivate me to do PE. I would much rather go down in the annals of history as at least a midranged dick, not the smallest of the pack. And besides, who doesn’t want an extra inch or two? AROUND.

Starting Stats: 6.6" BPEL x 4.75 EG midshaft.

First goal:7.5" BPEL x 5.25 EG.

Before you make fun of someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you make fun of them, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes.

Originally Posted by RWG
if a woman is active with many guys she will indeed run into a few monsters.
That edited version sums it up pretty well :D .

I have to say though, RWG, the fact that most women you were with claimed bigger in the past is a good sign that such claims are fairly meaningless, unless the woman has really been around the block. There’s been only ONE guy out of thousands at Thunder’s who has ever shown a bigger girth than yours — and I’m not even sure there were any others who claimed a larger girth than yours!

Trust me man, you’re one of the “true monsters” that populate some women’s pasts. Apparently they can never acknowledge to the monsters themselves their monstrosity, probably for fear of ego-inflation…

You are as likely to get the truth from a woman when you ask her what she spent on her last shopping expedition as when you ask penis size questions. In other words she’ll say what suits her at the time.

Feb 2004 BPEL 6.7" NBPEL ???? BPFSL ???? EG 5.65" Feb 2005 BPEL 7.1" NBPEL 5.8" BPFSL 6.9" EG 5.8" Feb 2006 BPEL 7.3" NBPEL 5.8" BPFSL 7.6" EG 5.85" Feb 2007 BPEL 7.3" NBPEL 5.8" BPFSL 7.5" EG 5.9"

Bubelah, I measured my penis as a youngster and I’ve measured the same way I do now, from the top. Medical and all survey measurements are done this way. That way of measurements doesn’t come from PE, it’s just the correct way to measure penises and which PE adopted. Not the other way around.

Is that not the truth, mbuc!!! :D :


"It's not the getting there but the going that's gotta be good." Varg



All times are GMT. The time now is 01:29 AM.