Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

What should I do now?

What should I do now?

So, as you maybe know, I came from pegym because it’s offline for several days. I started PE with one of their newbie routines, JP90, that consists in:

20s helicopter shakes
Stretch to the left while doing 25 kegels
20 big circles (10 each side)

Do the same to the right, out and up

150 wet kegels
90 v-jelqs

I started this in 11 January and I’m about to finish it in a few days, so I’d like to know from you guys what do you think I should do after I finish it? Take a few days to rest and start a new routine, just keep doing it.?

There is some controversy about my gains:

Starting size: NBPEL - 5,1”/ BPEL - 5,6”/ MEG - 5,47”
After one month: 5,1”/ 5,9”/ 5,47”
After two months: 5,1”/ 6,3”/ 5,47”

As you can see, “great gains” in BPEL, but no changes in NBPEL. I’ve been told that there is only two possible reasons for that: 1) wrong measurements; 2) I got fatter.

The thing is that I really don’t think that these things happened.. I always measure the BPEL pressing the ruler against my fat pad until I can’t do it anymore, and I always measure it a couple times just to make sure there is no mistakes. So why the fck my NBPEL, my visual penis, doesn’t grow? It feels like my gains simply don’t exist, I can’t see them :(

I was a fatty child and preteen, but now with 19 yo I don’t consider myself a fat guy: 5.64 tall and 136.68-147.7 lb. Yes I have my amount of body fat, maybe because I used to be fatty, but I’m not fat now. Can you guys help me? Thanks!

How do you do your jelqs?
What erection level EL, grip and pressure do you use?

You probably need to do more stretches too, ease into them, do directional stretches and hold them for longer (a piece of toilet paper folded on itself helps me have a better grip).

The increase in BPEL is weird since you did not gain NBPEL, as was suggested on pegym , there are chances you got fatter, or that you did not measure exactly the same way as the first few times you did. We have a thread with a clear pic on how to measure BPEL properly. How to Measure Your Penis
As stated, don’t dig under the pubic bone.

Hi df,

I’m also from PEGym.. Good to see you.

How about a week rest to help in the recovery process?

If PEGym doesn’t come up, you can do the programs offered here at TP. :)

Originally Posted by Walter5169
How do you do your jelqs?
What erection level EL, grip and pressure do you use?

You probably need to do more stretches too, ease into them, do directional stretches and hold them for longer (a piece of toilet paper folded on itself helps me have a better grip).

The increase in BPEL is weird since you did not gain NBPEL, as was suggested on pegym , there are chances you got fatter, or that you did not measure exactly the same way as the first few times you did. We have a thread with a clear pic on how to measure BPEL properly. How to Measure Your Penis
As stated, don’t dig under the pubic bone.

I try to do slow jelqs, with a lower erection level and firm grip.

About digging under the pubic bone, I always measure above the penis, but two different ways; with the ruler “standing” above the penis and then flat. And both ways gives me the same number. I think it’s impossible to dig under the bone with the ruler standing, right?

So you think I just need to do the same routine but with more stretches? Thanks for the toilet paper advice, sometimes is pretty boring to stretch due to random erection and grip.

Originally Posted by Harusen
Hi df,

I’m also from PEGym.. Good to see you.

How about a week rest to help in the recovery process?

If PEGym doesn’t come up, you can do the programs offered here at TP. :)

Hey!

I was thinking on maybe stick to jp90 for another month if it keeps increasing my BPEL instead of starting a new routine, what do you think?

I’m a little bit lost here yet, do you know if there is any program here focused on length?

If it is working for you then why not?

The thing is that I don’t know if it’s working. My erection quality was always very good, 9/10 10/10 I’d say. So I can’t consider that.


Start 11/01/16 - 5,1" NBPEL 5,6" BPEL 5,47" meg

First goal - 6,3" NBPEL

I just finished my last session, day 89. Tomorrow is resting day. I should give my penis some rest now or keep doing?


Start 11/01/16 - 5,1" NBPEL 5,6" BPEL 5,47" meg

First goal - 6,3" NBPEL

Originally Posted by dfl97
I just finished my last session, day 89. Tomorrow is resting day. I should give my penis some rest now or keep doing?

It´s up to you. If you don´t have negative IF´s or you don´t feel the need to stop, you are good to go.

You can continue the newby routine, stretch and jelq should be a basic, and then you can add a more exercises progessively like ULI´s or squeezes at the end of your routine

Good gains my friend !


Creciendo día a día... en todos los sentidos :D

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:26 PM.