Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

What if your penis no longer feels fatigue after jelqing

What if your penis no longer feels fatigue after jelqing

It’s been almost 3 months now with my PE and I still had no gain.

The past few weeks I’ve decreased my time of jelqing from 20 mins to 10-15 mins. I also stopped doing edging afterwards (and didn’t ejaculate after the exercise). I’ve stopped using porn while exercising also. The good thing was my penis no longer turtled up to the small and tight condition like it used to. And my PI has been great. I have morning wood almost everyday now. And often has random erections.

That said, I’ve noticed that my penis didn’t really feel fatigue after jelqing any more. It felt almost normal. And I did jelq quite deliberately (3-4 seconds each with firm force). So the last couple of days I’ve decided to try to increase the time back to 20 mins just to see what it’s like. Still, I felt no fatigue. It almost like my penis has now adjusted itself to my routine.

===================
My routine:

2 days on 1 days off

> 5-10 min warm up (hot water & rice sock)
> 2 sets of 30 second stretch to W / E / F / WS / ES / S / Around directions.
> 10-20 min of Jelqing (I’m still trying to figure out the right time)
> 5 min warm down (hot water)
===================

So here’s my dilemma. Since I have not gained anything so far and my penis is already used to my exercise, should I take a long break and start all over again so I can have the “newbie gain” like many people have? I deep down feel quite sad not having the “newbie gain” :(

Or should I move on to more intense jelqing time or other methods like clamping or hanging or ADS or etc.? Or should I rest less? Maybe my penis can recover too fast?

What do you guys think?
I’m at lost here.

Thank you so much.


Beginning: Jan 2011 - BPEL 5.75 / EG 4.5

Goal: BPEL - 7.00 / EG 5.5

Tal vez usted necesite intentar con otro tipo de estiramientos o ejercicios para grosor antes de ir por clamping, colgamientos o ADS. Con tres meses de entrenamiento ya puede complementar los estiramientos básicos con minutos de estiramiento en V, A; y para complementar el jelq, Sadsak Slinky.
—————————————————————-
(online translation.)
Maybe you need to try another kind of stretches or exercises for thickness before going for clamping, hangings or ADS. With three months of training and can supplement the basic stretches within minutes of stretching in V, A, and to complement the jelq, Sadsak Slinky.
http://free-penis-enlargement-video…g/en/index.html

Saludos/Greetings


puppet_07 /Penemanual.com nos está robando

No sabré hacerlo, no ha producido jamás buen resultado. Probaré a hacerlo, ha obrado casi siempre maravillas. Lo haré, ha conseguido milagros.۞ Todo lo que es grande, una vez fue pequeño.

I agree with puppet. You should first try some “exotic” variations of jelq before you go with clamping or ADS. Although I should be asking: are you looking for girth or length?

According to what you have said, you are jelqing for time. During that time, how many jelqs do you get in? Do you have to stop often to get your erection back? I personally have had that problem and so I decided to go with quantity rather than time. No matter how long it takes, decide on a number of jelqs which you think would give you results and try that for awhile. Just a suggestion but it might be worth checking out.

I am also having the same trouble. I am going to take the weekend off from PE(maybe some light stretching but that’s it) because my penis seems untouched after jelqing until my arms/hands are sore. We will see what happens; but my gains have stopped since I started getting sore from jelqing it seems. :\


Start; January, 2011: Around 6.5" BPEL, 4.75" BEG, 4.5 MSEG

3/26/11: Failure to stay 100% for measurement.

Originally Posted by puppet_07
(Online translation.)
Maybe you need to try another kind of stretches or exercises for thickness before going for clamping, hangings or ADS. With three months of training and can supplement the basic stretches within minutes of stretching in V, A, and to complement the jelq, Sadsak Slinky.
Http://free-penis-enlargement-video…g/en/index.html

Saludos/Greetings

Originally Posted by eopn
I agree with puppet. You should first try some “exotic” variations of jelq before you go with clamping or ADS. Although I should be asking: are you looking for girth or length?

No, I haven’t tried those types of exercise yet. I’ll try to include them in my routine next time then. Thank you for your suggestions!

By the way, I’m aiming for both girth and length. But I guess I would love to see girth gain first if I can choose.


Beginning: Jan 2011 - BPEL 5.75 / EG 4.5

Goal: BPEL - 7.00 / EG 5.5

Originally Posted by quickbeam1213
According to what you have said, you are jelqing for time. During that time, how many jelqs do you get in? Do you have to stop often to get your erection back? I personally have had that problem and so I decided to go with quantity rather than time. No matter how long it takes, decide on a number of jelqs which you think would give you results and try that for awhile. Just a suggestion but it might be worth checking out.

It was probably around 80-150 jelqs during that period of time. I don’t know for sure. In the beginning I did have to stop to gain the erection back. But for the past week, I didn’t have to do it.

Thank you for your advice on the quantity approach. It just wasn’t so much fun counting while jelqing. It made me lose “the mood” if you know what I mean :)


Beginning: Jan 2011 - BPEL 5.75 / EG 4.5

Goal: BPEL - 7.00 / EG 5.5

I am also having the same trouble. I am going to take the weekend off from PE(maybe some light stretching but that’s it) because my penis seems untouched after jelqing until my arms/hands are sore. We will see what happens; but my gains have stopped since I started getting sore from jelqing it seems. :\
[/QUOTE]

I’m thinking of the same thing. Since it’s been 3 months, I’m going to have a break. Not sure how long the break is going be yet, but I do want to see how my penis would react when I’m off. I hope once I’m get back to PE, I’m going do something right this time.


Beginning: Jan 2011 - BPEL 5.75 / EG 4.5

Goal: BPEL - 7.00 / EG 5.5

Just my opinion but I think once the cock is engorged with blood, keep pushing it to a point to get expansion then that’s it. Once you have hit that point, and it really doesn’t take that long, if you keep jelqing it starts to make the tissues to get tough and resistant. That’s why I’m a fan if quality jelqing and giving my cock a break to heal every 2-3 days. I’m not a fan of keeping it in stress everyday for this reason.

Originally Posted by SNM
Just my opinion but I think once the cock is engorged with blood, keep pushing it to a point to get expansion then that’s it. Once you have hit that point, and it really doesn’t take that long, if you keep jelqing it starts to make the tissues to get tough and resistant. That’s why I’m a fan if quality jelqing and giving my cock a break to heal every 2-3 days. I’m not a fan of keeping it in stress everyday for this reason.

I know what you mean. It’s just very tricky to feel “that point” you know. The point when it’s just enough and not too much to make the tissues get tough. Especially hard lately when I no longer feel any resistant anymore. Do you have any tips how to notice that point? Thanks!


Beginning: Jan 2011 - BPEL 5.75 / EG 4.5

Goal: BPEL - 7.00 / EG 5.5

Ok, one sign I look for is small red spots on the shaft or glands. At this point I don’t do too much more.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
How to JelqThunderSSPenis Enlargement12002-18-2016 10:44 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:10 AM.