Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Webbed Sack

Webbed Sack

I don’t know if that’s what it is called but I once was on and they showed pictures of people like me with their sack extending up the shaft. So when someone with this is erect it kind of looks like a web. It actually makes my penis look smaller because the web is extending so far up the shaft. Anyone else have this problem?

I varying degrees that is pretty common. Around here it is usually referred to as turkey neck. The medical terminology for it is penoscrotal webbing. If you do a search for turkey neck you should find lots of threads. For severe cases of turkey neck, there is a cosmetic surgical procedure to eliminate it.

Last edited by gprent : 02-20-2006 at .
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Un common bump on ball sackelectricpumpguyMen's Sexual Health212-23-2005 06:00 PM
Balls nuts sackhung21Penis Enlargement Basics506-16-2005 11:16 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:38 AM.