Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Uncircumcised gainers

Uncircumcised gainers

Hi

I’m uncircumcised and have been PEing for about 2 months. The thing is I haven’t gained anything and I feel the skin have become more loose/stretched.

I do:

12 stretches , 3 forward, 3 to the right, 3 to the left, and 3 down.

Then jelqing for 10 mins.

When preforming the jelqs and stretches I keep one hand at the shaft to hold back the skin a bit and with the other I jelq/stretch. When I try to fully retract the skin I get pretty far but the last bit it starts hurting so I haven’t tried pull myself through.

Are there any uncircumcised gainers out there? What routines do you all uncircumcised guys do? Any tips?

* Maybe this should have been posted in Main members forum but I can’t make a thread there.

Originally Posted by Paruar
Are there any uncircumcised gainers out there? What routines do you all uncircumcised guys do? Any tips?

* Maybe this should have been posted in Main members forum but I can’t make a thread there.

It’s okay to post here. There are definitely gainers both cut and uncut. Off the top of my head, Drilla9 and Secjay (members here) I believe are uncut and have gained. You may want to enter their names at the search screen and look for their routines and progress reports (and pics too).


PEing since Jan 1st, 2003

Hello Paruar. I’m uncut and I have gained. It seems that you are doing not regular stretches, but TOW stretches. It’s an advanced technique, that can lead to more skin growth than regular one.

Once you have retracted the skin, you should grab your penis with the other hand, then release the grip at the base and stretch your penis.

I find a bit unclear this :>> When I try to fully retract the skin I get pretty far but the last bit it starts hurting so I haven’t tried pull myself through.<<

Where it hurts?

Two months aren’t enough to say if you’re going to gain or not. Have faith and keep pulling :) .

Originally Posted by Paruar
Hi

I’m uncircumcised and have been PEing for about 2 months. The thing is I haven’t gained anything and I feel the skin have become more loose/stretched.

I do:

12 stretches , 3 forward, 3 to the right, 3 to the left, and 3 down.

Then jelqing for 10 mins.

When preforming the jelqs and stretches I keep one hand at the shaft to hold back the skin a bit and with the other I jelq/stretch. When I try to fully retract the skin I get pretty far but the last bit it starts hurting so I haven’t tried pull myself through.

Are there any uncircumcised gainers out there? What routines do you all uncircumcised guys do? Any tips?

* Maybe this should have been posted in Main members forum but I can’t make a thread there.


I’m also uncut. I don’t retract before doing exercises and it works fine. I just make sure not to pull on foreskin.

Originally Posted by Wt282
It’s okay to post here. There are definitely gainers both cut and uncut. Off the top of my head, Drilla9 and Secjay (members here) I believe are uncut and have gained. You may want to enter their names at the search screen and look for their routines and progress reports (and pics too).

Thank you, I will do that!

Originally Posted by marinera
Hello Paruar. I’m uncut and I have gained. It seems that you are doing not regular stretches, but TOW stretches. It’s an advanced technique, that can lead to more skin growth than regular one.

Once you have retracted the skin, you should grab your penis with the other hand, then release the grip at the base and stretch your penis.

I find a bit unclear this :>> When I try to fully retract the skin I get pretty far but the last bit it starts hurting so I haven’t tried pull myself through.<<

Where it hurts?

Two months aren’t enough to say if you’re going to gain or not. Have faith and keep pulling :) .

What I mean is that I only pull back the skin a bit and hold it with one hand and then I stretch it with the other.it feels like I’m not stretching the skin as much. Same for jelqs.

I cannot retract my skin fully.when I try to do that it’s starts hurting at the glans just about where the foreskin is being pulled back.the more I pull back the more it hurts.

Hope you understand

Originally Posted by Invisible
I’m also uncut. I don’t retract before doing exercises and it works fine. I just make sure not to pull on foreskin.

When you do a stretch you just start at the bottom and pull up to the glans and hold? When I do that it feels like I’m pulling a lot of skin

Originally Posted by Paruar

When you do a stretch you just start at the bottom and pull up to the glans and hold? When I do that it feels like I’m pulling a lot of skin

I grip beneath the glans while stretching. I don’t pull up from the bottom. No stretching of skin is involved.

Originally Posted by Invisible
I grip beneath the glans while stretching. I don’t pull up from the bottom. No stretching of skin is involved.

I’ll Try that, thank you! Read your progress thread, great gains, congratulations.hope I get them too :p

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Big Gainers and CurvatureW742Penis Enlargement707-24-2008 09:36 PM
A new approach for hard gainersrushmorePenis Enlargement8511-03-2007 10:58 PM
Are there any length hard gainers that found the way outJuriPenis Enlargement3502-03-2006 06:14 AM
Migrating Bag for Big GainersgroaPenis Hangers1511-10-2003 08:42 PM
Big gainers!FormulaM6Penis Enlargement109-07-2002 06:04 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:00 PM.