Turkey Neck Elimination with Extender
Kind of a long post, but I really need some clever minds here who can help me out with this. If it’s true, and an extender can eliminate turkey necking, I think many people here can benefit from it.
I have been using the vacextender for about two months now. I have read that with the extender it is possible to reduce a turkey neck, by effectively stretching the shaft skin on the underside of the penis, by doing this creating more shaft skin, so the scrotum skin does not have to move up the shaft (the turkey neck effect).
Now I was wondering if people with extender have actually succeeded in reducing their turkey neck, and if so, how do you wear it?
1. Pull as much scrotum skin as you can through the base attachment forward (towards the tip of the penis), and by doing so minimizing skin stretching?
2. Or while in the extender pull as much scrotum (and perhaps shaft) skin downwards through the base attachment. By doing this try to let the underside of the base attachment of the extender meet the midshaft skin at the point where scrotum skin connects on the midshaft (and so creates the turkey neck) (horrible sentence, I know). This, IMO, stretches the midshaft skin of which you have to create more in order to make the turkey neck ‘fall back’ (threads like ”turkey neck, anything” and the ”Official Turkey Neck Thread” advise this type of skin stretching I believe, but manually)
3. Wear the extender plain and simple, not pull or push skin through base attachment. Kind of see where it lands and extend.
4. Some other method I have not thought about.
I started wearing the extender in method 3 of what I described above. In the two months, I have noticed that I have more shaft skin because I am uncut and now slightly have the ant eater look, so I know have more foreskin which I really don’t need. But the turkey neck is still there. I have switched to method 2, but am not sure if this will be any better.
- So basically, have people succeeded in decreasing their turkey neck with extenders?
- And for uncut guys who wear an extender, how do you make sure you do not create more foreskin? I pull the foreskin way back, and put on the VacCap btw.
- OR is the reasoning in creating more midshaft skin to let the turkey neck fall back completely false, because with extra shaft skin this will move up to the front and only create more foreskin?
Thanks for any input.
Last edited by alik : 04-21-2012 at .