Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Today, the worst day of my life

Today, the worst day of my life

I was so excited to learn about penis extenders that i did the research and bought me the x4 labs extender deluxe. I just tried it on for the first time 20 minutes ago…well i TRIED TO TRY IT but my penis is too small for the extender!

i have a micro penis, i bought the x4 labs mini and the thing is still too long for me to attach the confort strap or the noose behind the head of my penis. My penis is too small at its flaccid state.

I have waited so long for this moment and it has turned into a nightmare. I am just wondering do i have to be completely flaccid? can i be just a little bit hard to be long enough to get the thing on? i know some might laugh at this but if i can’t use this i don’t know what else i can use. I just can’t go on like this. This is the source of my inner sadness.

so ill be paying 300 bucks for something that my penis is too small for!

I think you should try the newbie routine before you use any gadgets.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

newbie routine? where do i find that? i’m thinking of buying that jelqin gadjet because when jelqing don’t you have to be at least a little erect? right now my penis is too small for extenders.

Originally Posted by eid2356
newbie routine? where do i find that? i’m thinking of buying that jelqin gadjet because when jelqing don’t you have to be at least a little erect? right now my penis is too small for extenders.

Newbie Penis Enlargement Routine


I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work. Thomas Edison (1847-1931)

Originally Posted by eid2356
I was so excited to learn about penis extenders that i did the research and bought me the x4 labs extender deluxe. I just tried it on for the first time 20 minutes ago…well i TRIED TO TRY IT but my penis is too small for the extender!

i have a micro penis, i bought the x4 labs mini and the thing is still too long for me to attach the confort strap or the noose behind the head of my penis. My penis is too small at its flaccid state.

I have waited so long for this moment and it has turned into a nightmare. I am just wondering do i have to be completely flaccid? can i be just a little bit hard to be long enough to get the thing on? i know some might laugh at this but if i can’t use this i don’t know what else i can use. I just can’t go on like this.


Oh, wow! This is déjà vu. This is exactly what happened to me before I found Thunder’s Place.

Just follow the advice from the prior posters. Things will get better. :)

Keep your chin up eid we can all help each other through our crisis, think positive and good things will happen.

Good luck my friend.

I’d just like to add that you should probably start reading everything you can on this forum. You’ll be amazed what you learn (all of us still are :) )

Originally Posted by Blackhatbrigade
I’d just like to add that you should probably start reading everything you can on this forum. You’ll be amazed what you learn (all of us still are :) )

Hmmmm. You are so right. Good advice.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:19 AM.