Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Thunders member vs. normal people

Thunders member vs. normal people

So we have pretty much come to a consensus on this board that anything over 6.5 BP is above average in length, and the average NBP is probably 5.0-5.5 for an older male, and 5.5-5.7 for someone younger. (At the most). That said, we can now tell that tons of guys lie about their size, I mean alot of guys will tell you they are 6.5 inches, and some guys talk about 6 inches (NBP I assume) likes it’s small, and then the rare guys that talk about being 5 speak about it as if it is a big clitoris.

My question is why is that some people can never even get down about these kinds of things. I mean alot of guys have to be measuring their penis at a legit 5 inches, and then calling it 6.5, and they are still banging all kinds of girls.

I mean i know small guys who just don’t seem to care and they have constant sex, more than most guys, (some of these guys really are probably in the range 5 BPX 4.25. but I come on here to someone who has 7X5+ and is afraid their penis will be considered too small.

What makes us so much different than these guys, I mean surely someone hit them with a small penis joke before, I think we have all gotten that even it really was a joke and nothing more, but it seems that we have all come here for the same problems are ultimate fear of being referred to as small, meanwhile the rest of the world just doesnt seem to care, and we almost create a new sense of reality by feeding off people with similar insecurities.

Any thoughts?

To yourself, you are small if the last guy she shagged was bigger than you.


Jan2009: BPEL 7"...EG 5.4" Target June 2009: BPEL 7.5"...EG 5.7" GOAL: BPEL 8"... EG 6.1"

He who hesitates is lost, but all good things to those who wait.

Originally Posted by UkranianTitan
So we have pretty much come to a consensus on this board that anything over 6.5 BP is above average in length, and the average NBP is probably 5.0-5.5 for an older male, and 5.5-5.7 for someone younger. (At the most). That said, we can now tell that tons of guys lie about their size, I mean alot of guys will tell you they are 6.5 inches, and some guys talk about 6 inches (NBP I assume) likes it’s small, and then the rare guys that talk about being 5 speak about it as if it is a big clitoris.

My question is why is that some people can never even get down about these kinds of things. I mean alot of guys have to be measuring their penis at a legit 5 inches, and then calling it 6.5, and they are still banging all kinds of girls.

I mean i know small guys who just don’t seem to care and they have constant sex, more than most guys, (some of these guys really are probably in the range 5 BPX 4.25. but I come on here to someone who has 7X5+ and is afraid their penis will be considered too small.

What makes us so much different than these guys, I mean surely someone hit them with a small penis joke before, I think we have all gotten that even it really was a joke and nothing more, but it seems that we have all come here for the same problems are ultimate fear of being referred to as small, meanwhile the rest of the world just doesnt seem to care, and we almost create a new sense of reality by feeding off people with similar insecurities.

Any thoughts?

Well I disagree with the title “Thunders member vs. normal people” If the normal guy was certain that he could grow his dong via PE then he probably would, but most people just dont know about PE or they are skeptical about it. Maybe its not so much insecurity as it is assertiveness that draws us here. Everybody wants a bigger dick but its rare for men to have the determination to achieve it.
The average guy will lie about the size of his dick, even if he has a big one. Most guys also measure improperly (from the side) to add some false inches to their ego. I think we have all lied about our size outside the forum at least once in our life.


November 08: BPEL = 6.2

August 09: BPEL = 7.0

I don’t know how somebody can add false inches from the side (maybe if they put the ruler on their hip) I never got that, I get maybe 0.2-0.25 more measuring from the side when being completely fair. Also, I do agree/like the positive twist you put on it. I see myself as insecure, but I also see myself as assertive. I guess I choose to say my insecurity is what drove me here rather than assertiveness. You said many guys would do this if they could, but you also said most people don’t have the determination. The simple fact is most people care about other things far more than dick size.

One of the issues here is that we do so much thinking about our dicks, and talking about them that we forget that a large portion of the population couldn’t care less. You say we are assertive, but we all know we are impulsive. I mean it doesn’t take much to find this site, it really doesn’t, if somebody had a decently big dick insecurity, they could search around the internet and probably stumble upon this site, and possibly give it a shot, they would find out it works.

Also alot of people talk about PE like it takes some extreme dedication. I do believe that to be a very big gainer, 1 inch+ in girth, 2+ inches in length will eventually take alot of your time, but to do the newbie routine, and get yourself a solid 1/2 inch either way for most people takes a reasonable amount of discipline, but it certainly is worth it and shouldn’t greatly interupt your life.

getting back to my point, normal people don’t seem to obsess about it nearly as much. I have talked to guys about PE, and these are educated guys, and they said sure i’d add an inch if I could, then I told them how some people spent 4-6 hours/day over years to gain 3-4 inches, and they said “that really seems like a waste of a life”, My theory is that almost any guy would add an inch, but most don’t really care that much to find out how, because its not a big deal to most, call it assertivenss, or an insecurity but most people on this site get obsessed. Im one of them.

I disagree with your premise. While I’ll agree some guys lie about the size of their manhood. The reality is 50% of guys are larger than average and 50% are smaller. So just cause someone claims to be a little larger than average doesn’t mean he’s lying. And the reason you probably don’t here guys claiming to be 5” is they are insecure about it. I can’t think about anything I am average to below average at that I would brag about. However if I’m really good at something I’m about as cocky as they come.


Started: BPEL 6.75" MSEG 4.75", Now: BPEL 7.75" MSEG 5.438", Goal: BPEL 8" MSEG 6"

How can most guys be lying when the average is pretty well known to be 5.5 NBP, even I (someone who has experience with guys being honest) have heard at least 3-4 out of 10-15 friends claim 7.5 or above, the truth is probably 5-15 claim 7.5 or above, this is a number that most people believe 1/10 on this forum (Hard on top BP), and 1/20 NBP can claim realistically the simple fact is guys must lie, even in lifestyles, lets assume the survey is NBP (more than half of people on here think its BP), and let’s even take off 1/4 inch due to EQ because guys were drinking, and let’s go another step and say that these guys are all average even though they were not randomly selected, all this considered (and it’s very unlikely this is the case) 7NBP puts you in the upper 7.5% again, this is probably not the case, but assuming it is, 7.5 is more like upper 3% people have to be exaggerating at least a little, my guess is by 1/2 inch at the least, and some are adding on 1.5 inch at the most, now I am sure they are taking BP and adding on 1/2 inch, it’s craziness I know, but we can’t deny the facts.

Also, I am 23, am I the only young guy on this forum willing to maybe accept that alot of guys lie, I mean I look at pictures constantly and think wow, if this guys is 6 BP, i must be measuring wrong, then i reealize, I have a good fluffed flaccid of 7.15 inches BP, surely my ruler is wrong???? no, I have checked measurements on other rulers because I am obsessed, and my ruler is not wrong,if it is, it’s wrong by an less than .05 inches, and that’s a stretch, people have to be exaggerating, otherwise the average is 6.5 or so NBP, and there has never even been a survey study close to that besides durex, and everyone there was a volunteer, and it still didn’t meet that mark.

Originally Posted by UkranianTitan
Also, I am 23, am I the only young guy on this forum willing to maybe accept that alot of guys lie, I mean I look at pictures constantly and think wow, if this guys is 6 BP, i must be measuring wrong, then i reealize, I have a good fluffed flaccid of 7.15 inches BP, surely my ruler is wrong???? no, I have checked measurements on other rulers because I am obsessed, and my ruler is not wrong,if it is, it’s wrong by an less than .05 inches, and that’s a stretch, people have to be exaggerating, otherwise the average is 6.5 or so NBP, and there has never even been a survey study close to that besides durex, and everyone there was a volunteer, and it still didn’t meet that mark.

I’m sure some guys lie, who knows what the motivation is, but your missing a major component, many of us suffer from BDD mixed with OCD and are very driven, so if there are guys coming in “above average” (and 6.5 BP is average) its because of the reasons I listed more often then people coming in lying. I could be wrong but I don’t think so.


My goal is to be the best me, mind, body and soul, PE is part of achieving the best me.

6.5 BP is NOT average, guys. Maybe here, but in all the medical analyzes, it never went beyond 6 inches average, and in most cases stayed in the range of 5 - 5.5 inches, I don’t know whether it was BP or NBP.

I don’t know what are you trying to accomplish by constantly claiming the incorrect average size. Don’t you think it makes your cock relatively smaller?

Use the correct sizes please. Less frustration for smaller guys, more comfort for average, better feeling of superiority for big guys.

Cheers.


Started: 01/02/2009 ; BPEL: 5.5'' ; EG: 4.35''

01/03/2009 Checkpoint: BPEL 6.0'' ; EG 4.5 '' ; Suspended: 02/03/2009 ; Restarted: 05/01/2010 ; Suspended again: 01/02/2010

Goal: BPEL: 7.0''; EG: 5.5''

alot of guys will try and make the average 6.5+ BP if they are over that mark, this is a way to sort heal their BDD for the time being. (I know it sounds crazy but stay with me for a sec) When you have BDD you are never good enough, I am a major sufferer of this disorder, to tell me the average BP is under 6 inches, or even 5.5 (hard BP) although quite possibly true to many scientists, I cannot possibly believe it, it would literally put me somewhere in the 2 inch range above average. If i accepted this as being completely true, I would not only need to slow down my PE/be happy with my size, it might be good that I stop trying to gain all together. BDD doesn’t want you to do that, it wants you to always feel bad about yourself so that your mind can continue stay active and you can be comfortably unhappy.

and about what hardbody says, I am the one who has always said that it’s ocd that drives most people here, I don’t even think I said that all of the people on here were lying. I think people with OCD are more likely to tell the truth about their size, because they want to be brutally honest with themselves and try and inflict pain, its the things we only kind of obsess about that we have no problem lying about.

It’s strange, because I know one of my friends. He calls mines huge, and his is like 5.25 length or so by x4.4 or something. Yet he has been with alot more women than I have. At this point. ;) . Yet my girlfriend just left me for her 10 inch ex, totally left me in the dust.

I find that I’m starting to care less about my dicksize though. Because aside from my dick, there is alot more man in me than just my penis.


Short Term Goal. 7.5 NBPEL. 5.5 EG. Long Term Goal 8.25 NBPEL 6.25 EG July 09 6.9NBPEL EG 5.2 August 09 7.1-7.2NBPEL 5.25 EG . October 7.1-7.25NBPEL, 5.25 EG Started at 6.5NBPEL, 4.6 EG

(Insert exceptional quote here) :P

Actually UT, the average NBP really is probably closer to 5 inches flat. We see a lot of BPEL results clustering at or below 6 inches and not at 6.5. When there are studies from US and Germany and Africa and South America showing this, you would have to get the idea that lying isn’t limited to just the US or just the internet visitors at places like this.

But I like your theory, it could explain a good deal of the mythology regarding penis size.


4/2008 Bpel 6.50, Beg 5.5, Mseg 4.9

6/2008 Bpel 6.75, Beg 5.5, Mseg 5.1

9/2008 Bpel 7.00, Beg 5.5, Mseg 5.1

Originally Posted by SixPackofBud

I disagree with your premise. While I’ll agree some guys lie about the size of their manhood. The reality is 50% of guys are larger than average and 50% are smaller. So just cause someone claims to be a little larger than average doesn’t mean he’s lying. And the reason you probably don’t here guys claiming to be 5” is they are insecure about it. I can’t think about anything I am average to below average at that I would brag about. However if I’m really good at something I’m about as cocky as they come.

Well not to nitpick but that is not an accurate consensus because the data doesn’t come to a sharp peak like that. There is a curve, essentially a standard distribution, so there are a lot of guys near the average itself. But the median is lower than the mean.


4/2008 Bpel 6.50, Beg 5.5, Mseg 4.9

6/2008 Bpel 6.75, Beg 5.5, Mseg 5.1

9/2008 Bpel 7.00, Beg 5.5, Mseg 5.1

Originally Posted by Fantom
Actually UT, the average NBP really is probably closer to 5 inches flat.

If thats true, its only because there are many overweight guys out there.


My goal is to be the best me, mind, body and soul, PE is part of achieving the best me.

Originally Posted by HardbodyPEer
If thats true, its only because there are many overweight guys out there.

well that wouldn’t explain why all these results come back in the range 5.7-6 inches BP, I mean I am not even overweight, and i still carry and inch fat pad, I imagine the average fat pad on someone who is healthy and in good condition is probably around 0.7 inches, so that would make the average NBP 5-5.3.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:40 PM.