Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Stuck Member

Stuck Member

Am I the only one or do you guys, now that your flaccid has grown a bit, have it stuck to your leg during the day and you need to (for a lack of a better word) peel it off? I’ve had this issue since I started PE. I tried powders, including Gold and Dirty Balls, and nothing works for more than an hour or two. I’ve recently switched to castor oil, which keeps every lubed up and free moving.

It happens, but I don’t let it bother me. It only sticks when I sit down. When I stand up its free again. Maybe its because I’m hairy and have very hairy legs.


Its the beginning of a new chapter. New things are scary, but not always bad.

Ahhh, you are probably righ, didn’T think about that. The tops of my legs are still bare, public hair is sparse and my boys are as so bare that they resemble a 10yo because of my issue with low T.

Btw, no hair on my scrotum is amazibg when the .Mrs. goes down there to lick them… it is so nice that i start to squirm begging her to sfop, of corse she doesn’t just to scotch.

Since I started TRT, tte hair is growing back but it’s extremely slow unike the hair on my legs and chest. I’m afraid it will never come back because the folicals may be damaged of have died from so many years with untreated low T.

This stickiness happens all of the time for me so I am constantly adjusting. My wife and sons poke fun at me but there is not much I can do. I feel like I am always groping myself. It’s embarrassing to say the least.

Anyone else with the same issue or perhaps everyone is real hairy? Do you guys struggle with bat wings or am I the only guy?

John

Well I’m hairy everywhere accept for my head. Balding there. High T levels come with its own price.

What are bat wings?


Its the beginning of a new chapter. New things are scary, but not always bad.

Originally Posted by iceman67
Ahhh, you are probably righ, didn’T think about that. The tops of my legs are still bare, public hair is sparse and my boys are as so bare that they resemble a 10yo because of my issue with low T.

Btw, no hair on my scrotum is amazibg when the .Mrs. goes down there to lick them… it is so nice that i start to squirm begging her to sfop, of corse she doesn’t just to scotch.

Since I started TRT, tte hair is growing back but it’s extremely slow unike the hair on my legs and chest. I’m afraid it will never come back because the folicals may be damaged of have died from so many years with untreated low T.

This stickiness happens all of the time for me so I am constantly adjusting. My wife and sons poke fun at me but there is not much I can do. I feel like I am always groping myself. It’s embarrassing to say the least.

Anyone else with the same issue or perhaps everyone is real hairy? Do you guys struggle with bat wings or am I the only guy?

John

My apologies for thevtypos, the automatic spell check seems to gave failed at it’s job.

Originally Posted by Pleasingthewife
Well I’m hairy everywhere accept for my head. Balding there. High T levels come with its own price.

What are bat wings?


Bat wings are when your sack is stuck to both legs. If you open your legs, it resembles a set of bat wings. Trust me, it is not fun.

Originally Posted by iceman67

Bat wings are when your sack is stuck to both legs. If you open your legs, it resembles a set of bat wings. Trust me, it is not fun.

Oh, that must be uncomfortable. Glad I don’t have it.


Its the beginning of a new chapter. New things are scary, but not always bad.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
My Experience with PE - new memberTannerSwedePenis Enlargement Basics111-09-2007 03:02 AM
New member registration closing at 64,000ThunderSSPenis Enlargement7910-11-2006 05:26 AM
New member needs help with his memberKittyCatPenis Enlargement Basics3309-22-2004 12:12 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:22 AM.