Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Really really ridiculously large

123

Really really ridiculously large

Have any members here gotten a ridiculously large penis from PE? When I say ridiculously large I mean the length is along the lines of 10 to 12 inches. A few days ago I was watching a porno with a black man in it and his penis had to be at least 8 inches with out being pressed to the bone.

I know that having such a large penis would be disadvantageous and that the girl would be uncomfortable, but I am curious about if such gains are possible or if the guy was just naturally large.

You should read more on this site. There are many here who gained 2 inches in lenght and at least 0,5 in girth. Search for Bib-he gained 3 inches in lenght(from 6 inches to 9 inches), or Big Girtha, Aristocane…

Gladiator: I’ve watched (in glee) as my girl and one of our fuckbuddies humped an 18” double dildo that’s 6” in girth. And while they never met in the middle, they certainly weren’t *hurting* if you get my drift. so excuse me if I *smirk* at your statement that:

<<<I know that having such a large penis would be disadvantageous and that the girl would be uncomfortable>>>

Perhaps your (incorrect) conclusions about “such a large penis” are limited by your data set.

*smirk*

;-)

Not me and not a member - but a local magazine of guys who sent in their naked pics, included a pic of a guy with a huge swinging cock, which had an unnaturally tubular look. The story said he was a dedicated pumper and that the dick was 11”. It certainly looked it.

Originally Posted by wantsmore
I’ve watched (in glee) as my girl and one of our fuckbuddies humped an 18” double dildo that’s 6” in girth. And while they never met in the middle, they certainly weren’t *hurting* if you get my drift. so excuse me if I *smirk* at your statement that:

<<<I know that having such a large penis would be disadvantageous and that the girl would be uncomfortable>>>

Perhaps your (incorrect) conclusions about “such a large penis” are limited by your data set.

*smirk*

;-)

Smirkster:

Exactly how far apart were the women from meeting in the middle?

18” divided by two is 9” each, smaller than the size of the penis he said would be uncomfortable. I tend to agree with him, 9” is more than most women want.

Now subtract an inch or two or more (from the middle) and your girls only had 8” or less. I can’t see how your comment applies to this thread. In fact it confirms that since the women left space on the double-dildo that was available to them, they were less comfortable with more than 7”-8”…

Thanks for telling us about your story again though, I read it in another thread here too.

Well, I think having such a “really really ridiculously large” dick wouldn’t be a disadvantage. You can search google videos and type in “brutal dildos” and you’ll see that some women are quite comfortable with dildos bigger than their forearms.


Last edited by JustWanaBe : 11-27-2005 at .

I have gained almost 2 inches in length and I have gained about 1 inch in girth since I joined Thunders. I attribute it all to the exercises I learned here on Thunders. Another component of my gains has been time, and consistency. If you aren’t willing to put in a lot of time doing this and on a regular basis, you aren’t going to see any kind of significant results.

Just look at BIB. He said that he would hang practically all day for years to get his 11 inch penis. At the end of his hanging he was up to almost 40 pounds! Think about it.

As far as chicks and huge penises, think of it this way..

It’s always better to have too much than too little, in my opinion. That and a quarter might get you a cup of coffee.

GO SPURS GO

JustWanaBe,

I love the “brutal dildos” movies, but they typically don’t take more than about 6” inside — possibly a function of the enormous girths on some of the dildos (7+” girths, easily).

Originally Posted by Gladiator
Have any members here gotten a ridiculously large penis from PE? When I say ridiculously large I mean the length is along the lines of 10 to 12 inches.

Like Iwant10inches said, Bib got 11inches so there are a few ridiculously large penis here. I think getting to 10 to 12 inches for some will be lot easier for some since they are naturally large to begin with and nearly impossible for some that are smaller.

I think a more interesting question would be “How many have DOUBLED since they started to PE?” Now I wanna hear from a few of these guys and there routines.

Originally Posted by JstAlttlMore
I think a more interesting question would be “How many have DOUBLED since they started to PE?” Now I wanna hear from a few of these guys and there routines.

Most guys couldn’t answer your question simply because their goals are lower than doubling the size of their penis.

What about men with the condition called “micro penis”, could they “double up”?

I don’t have it by the way.

I just want to add that I’m a black man with a penis more than 8 inches long NBP (depending on the type of erection-see my latest thread-9NBP, but more consistently 8.75NBP) and although some sex positions are uncomfortable and therefore at a disadvantage for my gf, I still want a bigger cock. And its because I look down and I don’t see a big dick (yes not a small one either, but not BIG).

Because this might come up: my girl cannot do cowgirl style positions freely (she can only make it 2/3 the length when she’s on top), and I have to beg for doggy and do it slowly when I do it-otherwise, she complains about being stretched out…I don’t mind :)

BT79

Bird2,

I’m not trying to knock anyone with great gains. Anyone with 8+ is pretty damn amazing. Just that when I see DLD’s posts and his sig says nearly TRIPLED, the only words that come to mind is “WOW!, HOLY SH!T, WTF!”

If anyone chimes in and says they’ve DOUBLED that just to me deserves a Bigger WOW! Then if someone mentions they have a 10, 11 or 12.

Originally Posted by blackthunder79
I just want to add that I’m a black man with a penis more than 8 inches long NBP (depending on the type of erection-see my latest thread-9NBP, but more consistently 8.75NBP) and although some sex positions are uncomfortable and therefore at a disadvantage for my gf, I still want a bigger cock. And its because I look down and I don’t see a big dick (yes not a small one either, but not BIG).

What is your current girth? I ask because another way to make your dick look bigger to you is to make it thicker. You obviously have more than enough length for your gf (and for most women, I’d imagine), but it might be that she would be able, and possibly even eager, to take more girth. Anyhow, if I had your length, I’d concentrate on girth (depending on what your girth is).

Here’s an odd question: Measuring NBP, what length do you think your current gf would be most happy with?

Top
123
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
What's better to blow, large or small?bunbusterMen's Sexual Health2510-21-2012 04:10 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:11 PM.