Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Reading Other Avg Sized PEers' Horror Stories

12

Reading Other Avg Sized PEers' Horror Stories

This is really getting to me.

I keep seeing threads about average sized guys (5-6in) being called small by women.

I thought average was average for a reason?? Doesn’t evolution dictate that this should be the most comfortable, practical size?

I’m 21 and I’ve had sex with 8-10 different people and I haven’t been called small and I’m about 6×5.1, something around there. I haven’t had sex in months and after reading these stories I’m afraid to again.

How do other guys in the average range deal with this? I mean I felt a legitimate panic after reading some of these stories. I’m always being told I’m good looking but I’ve always obsessed over my dick size.

Recent studies I’ve seen have shown that the average penis size is maybe even smaller than we had previously thought. But let’s face it, if you’re going to be with a girl who looks like an 8/10, why would she settle for a dick that’s a 5/10, regardless of how good you look?

I know this might seem like superficial bullshit to someone more experienced than I am (and I hope that’s the case), but I know I’m not the only one who feels this way.

Thoughts?

I just remind myself that these stories are a rare occurrence, Plus, if it ever does happen to me, that is only one person out of the many others I have had that came back for seconds and thirds.

It would be their loss, not mine, and not yours, only hers.


~No Worries~

Originally Posted by dddd1
This is really getting to me.
I keep seeing threads about average sized guys (5-6in) being called small by women.
I thought average was average for a reason?? Doesn’t evolution dictate that this should be the most comfortable, practical size?
I’m 21 and I’ve had sex with 8-10 different people and I haven’t been called small and I’m about 6×5.1, something around there. I haven’t had sex in months and after reading these stories I’m afraid to again.
How do other guys in the average range deal with this? I mean I felt a legitimate panic after reading some of these stories. I’m always being told I’m good looking but I’ve always obsessed over my dick size.
Recent studies I’ve seen have shown that the average penis size is maybe even smaller than we had previously thought. But let’s face it, if you’re going to be with a girl who looks like an 8/10, why would she settle for a dick that’s a 5/10, regardless of how good you look?
I know this might seem like superficial bullshit to someone more experienced than I am (and I hope that’s the case), but I know I’m not the only one who feels this way.
Thoughts?

I detect a hint of dysmorphia. Bro, for most women, size isn’t a deal breaker. If a girl likes you, and I mean really likes you. She won’t care how big it is (beyond reason). It’s like you may not just stop dating a woman all together because she has small breasts, and you wouldn’t stop dating here if she had a “loose” vagina.

But that’s why you’re here, right? The beauty of this situation is that you can, through hard work, make your unit larger. You’re around the same size as I was and I’m already gaining. My girlfriend already feels it’s bigger.

Also, and a side note. A lot of guys here will tell you that girls don’t really know how large a guys peen is. I mean, when you look at porn, can you really tell how long and/or thick a guy is? I can’t, I can hazard a guess, but I doubt I’d ever get it right.

I felt like you at one point, but I realised there’s more to me than my dick. As long as you can make her arrive then you’re good to go.


I did 1 jelq, why am I not 12" yet.

On hiatus

It all depends man. Some guys are really atrracted to big tits and some girls are really attracted to big dicks. Then, some girls really like not just seeing it big but feel it big.

Personally last night there was a dark girl with big boobs and nice ass and I noticed she was receptive so i could make it out with her easily. However I saw her sister, also tipsy and blond just like I like. She was kinda flat and no much curves. I went for the blondee anyways. I guess 70% of guys would have gone for the “curved-big-tits-dark” one.

We gotta remember that almost any dick is too big if you don’t excite her and make her lube. So first is catch her eye and all stuff you know… then avergae will be nice for her man, don’t worry.

I think average is ok. to me the thing is that I am tall and I wanna end up with a tall one. I know a nice girl will accpet and like avergae size, but I am still kinda obsessed that bigger wiill be better. Let’s take it easy tho

Dont worry most people fall into the average range. Only a very small part are really small or really big.
So most woman wont see a really small or really big dick.
And of them most dont care and even the ones who care dont care that much to make you feel bad.

But of course one horror story o nthe internet can get a huge exposure. Same as with one mosnter cock can get lots of exposure while billions keep quiet about their avrg. dick.

There are not enough huge dicks for every hot woman ;) If you want a hot superficial woman you need cash ;=

totally agree man. really hot girl that is not a gold digger is hard to find. Furthermore, those hot woman n tend to be slim with curve, not really sturdy. To me it seems that those good looking women don’t have really wide pussies but unconsciously I think they have been banged by all big.dicks in my city.

I’ll hazzard a guess I’m one of the sluttier members around. I’ve seen lots of cock. Probably miles of it. At your size you are, as you know, perfectly normal. It’s pretty obvious that people’s opinions differ. To one woman average is “too small” to another its “just right” and to another “really big.” I’m not particualarly attracted to big dicks but its one of the first characteristics I woud notice. At your size, anyone saying you’re small is stating an opinion, not a fact.

What you’re doing is getting yourself worked up over the idea that some women will reject you over dick size, when in fact it hasn’t happened to you. It could, but if it does, just put it in perspective. You’ve rejected potential fucks for all sorts of reasons I’m sure. Annoying laugh, too curvy, bad teeth, short hair. And you’ve been rejected by women for all sorts of other reasons and probably never knew it. Maybe you were too clean cut, too short, too young, wrong eye color, or the wrong ethnicity. Honestly, who the fuck cares? If a chick isn’t into you, for any reason, including your dick, it makes no sense to feel bad about yourself for it. Who she’s into and why says something about her, and the only thing it says about you is she’s into someone else.

Big deal!


“I was like, Am I gay? Am I straight? And I realized...I'm just slutty. Where's my parade? What about slut pride?”

― Margaret Cho

Originally Posted by dddd1
I keep seeing threads about average sized guys (5-6in) being called small by women.
I’m 21 and I’ve had sex with 8-10 different people and I haven’t been called small and I’m about 6×5.1, something around there
Thoughts?

Many guys, whether small, average, or large, come to Thunder’s because they’ve been made to feel inadequate by a partner. It’s not a representative sample. I think your experiences are more typical.


Please :donatecar to Thunder's Place to keep it running.

What’s your guys opinion on 6.875 Bpel / 4.7 MG?


Current: 6.875 BPEL / 7.25 BPSFL / 4.7 MEG

Goal: 7.5 BPEL / 5.5 MEG

Originally Posted by dddd1

….let’s face it, if you’re going to be with a girl who looks like an 8/10, why would she settle for a dick that’s a 5/10, regardless of how good you look?

As far as I know, there isn’t any correlation between vaginal size and beauty. I think this kind of thinking comes from the man, not from the woman. When a woman tells you that you have a small dick, most of the times either is testing your confidence or wants to hurt you. A nice body with a small dick will win over the big cock on a ugly body, 99% odds.

Originally Posted by marinera
…When a woman tells you that you have a small dick, most of the times either is testing your confidence or wants to hurt you…

Was going to say exactly this. Some women are more than willing to fight dirty when they want to hurt you or take you down a notch, and there really in no quicker method to get under a man’s skin than to express dissatisfaction with his dick.

Could it be possible that men with big or average dicks get told they have a small penis more often than small guys do? I know women will say anything to make a guy feel bad even if they don’t believe it themselves

Originally Posted by marinera
As far as I know, there isn’t any correlation between vaginal size and beauty. I think this kind of thinking comes from the man, not from the woman. When a woman tells you that you have a small dick, most of the times either is testing your confidence or wants to hurt you. A nice body with a small dick will win over the big cock on a ugly body, 99% odds.

You probably are good looking like you say and she wanted to take you down a notch. I know it’s hard not to be taken down that particular notch too, but if you have other candidates then you can drop
her and keep on moving. It’s not a really good comment to take, and you cannot really fight through it.

Originally Posted by dddd1
Could it be possible that men with big or average dicks get told they have a small penis more often than small guys do? I know women will say anything to make a guy feel bad even if they don’t believe it themselves

Yes, their sole purpose is to mindfuck us, ;) .

Small guys are told they have more then enough and big guys are told they are rather small.

Just fuck them as vicious and hard as you can and dont buy into the opinion of any woman other then your mom, grandma and daughters. lol

It’s interesting, and a little sad, reading some people’s opinions on women..

I had an awful experience with my ex, that certainly has not changed my view of women though..
Ultimately, someone’s words can only effect you if you allow it, and when that occurs you’ve given them power over you.

So listen to them, accept what you know to be fact, and simply throw the rest out.. You define you, not others.


Was - NBPEL 6.5" BPEL 7.5" MSEG 5.5" Now - NPBEL 8.1" BPEL 8.7" MSEG 6.3"

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Interesting discussion about avg., Strive for number 1bustanutrulzPenis Enlargement1811-09-2004 02:37 PM
Avg girth sizebiggun12Penis Enlargement1208-18-2004 06:33 AM
Any Advice for Older PEerstraveler_johnPenis Enlargement1009-05-2002 10:38 PM
Avg. starting length @ data siteJohanPenis Enlargement007-30-2002 09:49 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:31 AM.