Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Question to you "averagely-endowed" guys

Originally Posted by RoosterCockburn

seems like most guys who are answering are above average, or way above average in girth.

Very true, RC, but that’s because we are typically the ones who comment on most of the threads on TP. Not to downplay the improtance of this topic because it get out a lot of ideals and opinions.


CWCLARK; Begin_11.11.2010: BPEL=6.5; BEG=5.2

Current: BPEL=7.87(20.00cm); BEG= 6.06(15.39cm): MSEG=5.75(14.61cm). Volume=20.9 cu.in. (53% increase)

GOAL: BPEL=8.0; BEG= 6.5: MSEG=6.0

Originally Posted by androNYC
To remind you guys that sex is at least 90% above the neck

How do often do we see a thread and numerous posts based around the “perfect size” debate and yet everything that needs to be said is compiled into this one statement.

Thanks for all the answers. If anyone else wants to share a positive feedback in your sexual life with an average penis…feel free to continue the thread.

The skills are of course important (perhaps most important), but this doesn’t substitute the incomparable feeling for a woman of being completely filled and/or stretched a bit. You can be as “good” as you want with upward curves, patent moves, cunnilingus, etc. but if you don’t have a big penis, you will never bestow that feeling upon a woman.

This isn’t down-speak, it’s just the way it is.


2/11/11: 7.75" BPEL, 6" BSEG, 5.5" MSEG

6/4/11: 8.4" BPEL, 6.375" BSEG, 5.8" MSEG

Just started again, another new measurement coming soon; I'm pretty close to that June '11 though.

Originally Posted by TheStallion
The skills are of course important (perhaps most important), but this doesn’t substitute the incomparable feeling for a woman of being completely filled and/or stretched a bit. You can be as “good” as you want with upward curves, patent moves, cunnilingus, etc. but if you don’t have a big penis, you will never bestow that feeling upon a woman.

This isn’t down-speak, it’s just the way it is.

This could be more true to size queens. Average Joes, 6x5” BPEL, should be sufficient to fill any holes (mouth, vaginal and anal!). If a guy is under-endowed like 4x4”, then I could see why some women (or guys) would feel less satisfied.

There’s also a psychological inadequate feeling. A guy may feel like he’s not big enough when his partner is satisfied.


Notorious "Hardgainer". No Gain in 4 Years! Check out my "Blog" under Profile.

(starting: Jun 2007) 5.75" BPEL x 5" EG / (Sept 11, 2011) 6.375" BPEL x 5.125" EG / (July 1st, 2014) 6.25" BPEL x 5.125" EG (lost a bit of size)

Originally Posted by cwclark
Very true, RC, but that’s because we are typically the ones who comment on most of the threads on TP. Not to downplay the improtance of this topic because it get out a lot of ideals and opinions.

I find many “active members” who actually post regularly are on the above-average size.


Notorious "Hardgainer". No Gain in 4 Years! Check out my "Blog" under Profile.

(starting: Jun 2007) 5.75" BPEL x 5" EG / (Sept 11, 2011) 6.375" BPEL x 5.125" EG / (July 1st, 2014) 6.25" BPEL x 5.125" EG (lost a bit of size)

Originally Posted by kubchaser
This could be more true to size queens. Average Joes, 6x5” BPEL, should be sufficient to fill any holes (mouth, vaginal and anal!). If a guy is under-endowed like 4x4”, then I could see why some women (or guys) would feel less satisfied.

There’s also a psychological inadequate feeling. A guy may feel like he’s not big enough when his partner is satisfied.

I agree. This can be exacerbated when a woman comments or discusses prior partner’s sizes with the current boyfriend. They will both have in their heads that the void isn’t being filled the way it HAS been in the past.

This brings me to another question, one which I may start a thread on because I’m very curious.

Why does everyone talk with their sex partners about how big their other partners have been? Where does this question get you/what does it really matter? From my experience on Thunders, this question and the responses to this question only do psychological harm by either putting the guy down or by agitating his penile obsession to unhealthy levels by positively reinforcing his PE habits.


2/11/11: 7.75" BPEL, 6" BSEG, 5.5" MSEG

6/4/11: 8.4" BPEL, 6.375" BSEG, 5.8" MSEG

Just started again, another new measurement coming soon; I'm pretty close to that June '11 though.

I dunno, when I first began the jelq method, I was a solid 6, maybe not so much in the size department but I’ve always been able to go for a long time, (I used to last an hour now it’s up to around 2 hours, (my personal record was 3:17 minutes of straight sex, ( had to bring in some lube as she was drying out) Anyway, compliments have always been directed towards my stamina. Personally even though I’m now in the 8” range, I still feel stamina is where it’s at. I think a healthy session would work size/ girth and stamina to be well-rounded. I mean who wants to be the guy that all the girls say: “Well he’s huge but he can’t last more that ten minutes.”

Originally Posted by TheStallion
The skills are of course important (perhaps most important), but this doesn’t substitute the incomparable feeling for a woman of being completely filled and/or stretched a bit. You can be as “good” as you want with upward curves, patent moves, cunnilingus, etc. but if you don’t have a big penis, you will never bestow that feeling upon a woman.

This isn’t down-speak, it’s just the way it is.


Just the type of statement the average or under average guy needs to hear to boost his confidence and self esteem while reading a thread about how average guys can satisfy a women.

It may be the way it is, but it doesn’t help to have it clearly stated by a well endowed member on a self help forum.

Originally Posted by dtwarren1942
Just the type of statement the average or under average guy needs to hear to boost his confidence and self esteem while reading a thread about how average guys can satisfy a women.

It may be the way it is, but it doesn’t help to have it clearly stated by a well endowed member on a self help forum.

First of all, I said the skills are perhaps most important, therefore qualifying the rest of my statement.

Secondly, if anyone has an objection to my comment, don’t get mad at ME. Just keep learning, put time in, and get to where you want to go. Shit, PM me if you’d like.

This site is about self-improvement, not playing the victim when there’s an empirically-tested remedy. Please don’t be so fragile, I’m here to help where I can.


2/11/11: 7.75" BPEL, 6" BSEG, 5.5" MSEG

6/4/11: 8.4" BPEL, 6.375" BSEG, 5.8" MSEG

Just started again, another new measurement coming soon; I'm pretty close to that June '11 though.

Originally Posted by dtwarren1942
Just the type of statement the average or under average guy needs to hear to boost his confidence and self esteem while reading a thread about how average guys can satisfy a women.

It may be the way it is, but it doesn’t help to have it clearly stated by a well endowed member on a self help forum.

My thoughts were exactly the same as yours.

I haven’t been with a lot of women, but my girlfriend did compliment on my dick many times, mostly about how hard it gets, told me that she loves it.
Once while I was fucking her very hard and she was about to cum , she said it was big, and that she loved it so much, but I’m sure she was lying about my dick being big and said that just to make me feel good. I do believe her when she says she loves it, because she is always touching my dick, talks about it and talks to “him”! Hah Also said no one fucked her like I did (Possibly a lye but I don´t care, I now I´m only getting better, that is what matters to me)

Once she told me that size didn’t matter to her, that she value other things like stamina, the emotional part of sex, can’t remember what more.. This came out because my sister told us about a guy who was nearly stocking her, she said that she liked him but didn’t want to see him any more, so I asked why, and after doubting a while, she said laughing: because his dick was too small. And showed his size with her hands (About 3”). So she was avoiding him. I though what she did was awful so I asked my GF if she would do the same.
Now, why would my GF try to compliment me on dick size if that doesn’t matters to her? A bit contradicting.

I´m quite average 6.3”NBP x 5” EG. The reason I´m here is because my GF told me her Ex is very tall (nearly 2 Meters (6.5’)) that made me feel insecure Because I imagined him having a BIG dick. I never asked her about his dick size(don´t plan to) nor she told me. So I googled if tall guys have bigger dicks than average guys and that lead me to Thunders =)
I think that to most women a big dick is not so important, but it’s an extra point if a guy or her boyfriend has a big one.
In the end having a bigger unit will give me high confidence. Also I´m sure she will enjoy it more.

Originally Posted by TheStallion
The skills are of course important (perhaps most important), but this doesn’t substitute the incomparable feeling for a woman of being completely filled and/or stretched a bit. You can be as “good” as you want with upward curves, patent moves, cunnilingus, etc. but if you don’t have a big penis, you will never bestow that feeling upon a woman.

This isn’t down-speak, it’s just the way it is.

I disagree that’s just the way it is.

I agree on the facts, not the conclusion. Skill is more important. So are other factors like emotion, personality, setting. And size makes a difference as well. A 5 inch penis does not feel the same as an 8 inch penis. I don’t agree that all, or even most, women prefer the 8 inch penis. Some require a big dick, some reject them, most flat out don’t care.

Bigger feels better is an assumption on your part that just does not stand up to the facts. Most women are in relationships or getting fucked by average guys, and it’s hardly ever an issue. Women can buy any size dildo they want, and the overwhelming best sellers are smack in the average range. Asking women if it’s a big deal always gives an answer men tend to not believe - that they don’t care that much.

So yes, it’s true a big dick can give sensations an average or small one can not. It’s also true not every woman wants those sensations. And a big dick can’t give the same sensations a more normal sized one can.


“I was like, Am I gay? Am I straight? And I realized...I'm just slutty. Where's my parade? What about slut pride?”

― Margaret Cho

Originally Posted by northmiamitop
I disagree that’s just the way it is.

I agree on the facts, not the conclusion. Skill is more important. So are other factors like emotion, personality, setting. And size makes a difference as well. A 5 inch penis does not feel the same as an 8 inch penis. I don’t agree that all, or even most, women prefer the 8 inch penis. Some require a big dick, some reject them, most flat out don’t care.

Bigger feels better is an assumption on your part that just does not stand up to the facts. Most women are in relationships or getting fucked by average guys, and it’s hardly ever an issue. Women can buy any size dildo they want, and the overwhelming best sellers are smack in the average range. Asking women if it’s a big deal always gives an answer men tend to not believe - that they don’t care that much.

So yes, it’s true a big dick can give sensations an average or small one can not. It’s also true not every woman wants those sensations. And a big dick can’t give the same sensations a more normal sized one can.

Touche.

Poetic in a sense…


2/11/11: 7.75" BPEL, 6" BSEG, 5.5" MSEG

6/4/11: 8.4" BPEL, 6.375" BSEG, 5.8" MSEG

Just started again, another new measurement coming soon; I'm pretty close to that June '11 though.

And it depends on the woman as well, had one girl tell me it felt like I was tearing her apart( she was soooooooo tight) and one which I had to work on for 30- 45 mins almost before managing getting it inside her. My girth is around 5.2 at most and the head is the thickest part and I know most women I have been with loved the feeling of the head penetrating them. No need to ever feel discouraged guys there are such variation in pussy’s out there and I have slept with some ‘milfs’ as well and it was all good. ( milf just sound so wrong sometimes on girls under the age of Edit: 30, lol)

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:37 PM.