Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Pumping Injury

Pumping Injury

I got a pump about a week ago on my first try of using it I got frustrated because it wouldn’t keep pressurized I had to keep pumping & pumping. I got so frustrated that I pump madly to 10” HG for a few seconds. After awhile I got the hang of the device & pumped to 5” HG for 10 minutes. I felt slight tingles at the 5 minute mark & at the last 10 seconds but didn’t think much of it. The next day I did the same (10 minutes @ 5” HG) & felt the same little tingles but this time after I finished the lower left head of my penis was sore (but not bruised) all day. 5 days later my penis is still sore I can still pump & jelq, I’m currently pumping 5 minutes @ 3” HG & jelqing for 5 minutes but I can’t stretch my penis because the pain begins to intensify.

What do you guys think I should do?

MartinC

Pumping should NEVER result in pain. You should take a PE break for a few days until your dick is back to normal. What brand of pump/cylinder are you using? Are you getting a good seal when you’re pumping? Did you check the hose connector on the cylinder to be sure it’s screwed on tight and not leaking air? The fact that you were “pumping and pumping” indicates either some problem with getting a good seal, your pumping technique, the quality of your pumping apparatus, etc.

Peforeal


Forum Guidelines PAST: 5.25"L x 4.75"G (base),EBP (January 2001) / PRESENT: 7.50"L x 7.00G (base),EBP It doesn't happen overnight! Commitment! Focus! Patience!/ Main Routine = Pumping/Jelqing/clamping + Homedic TheraP or ACE Wrap TheraP or ACE Wrap

I agree,nothing you do should result in pain.Just take a little time off with gentle massages and warm wraps to the area and you should heal fine.

Make sure you use plenty of lube on the head as well as the shaft and base. Try not to get lube on the sack because that will help suck a ball into the cylinder and then you would know pain for sure.


“Too bad the only people who know how to run the country are busy driving cabs and cutting hair.” - George Burns

Diplomacy is the art of saying "Nice doggie" until you can find a rock. Will Rogers stats- Started PE around 10 yrs ago at 6.25" el and 4.5" eg as of 8/1/2005 6 7/8" el and 5"eg PE does work. If I had been dedicated all along I would probably be 9x7. I never have been consistent with my PE but have gained anyway. Goals are 8x6 by 8/1/2006

Originally Posted by peforeal
What brand of pump/cylinder are you using? Are you getting a good seal when you’re pumping?


I’m using a Magnum Pump.

Http://www.funtasia.com.au/shop/products/fd295.htm

Originally Posted by peforeal
Did you check the hose connector on the cylinder to be sure it’s screwed on tight and not leaking air? The fact that you were “pumping and pumping” indicates either some problem with getting a good seal, your pumping technique, the quality of your pumping apparatus, etc.


This only happened the first time, now as long as I don’t get lube on the base of the cylinder (it has a rubber comfort connector) it keeps it’s pressure.

Originally Posted by lasting
Make sure you use plenty of lube on the head as well as the shaft and base. Try not to get lube on the sack because that will help suck a ball into the cylinder and then you would know pain for sure.


Yes I quickly learned that lube helps with comfort but I can’t put lube on the base otherwise the cylinder won’t keep pressurized.

Originally Posted by peforeal
Pumping should NEVER result in pain. You should take a PE break for a few days until your dick is back to normal.

Originally Posted by 1stresponse
I agree,nothing you do should result in pain.Just take a little time off with gentle massages and warm wraps to the area and you should heal fine.


I guess I’ll have to take a few days off.

So do you guys think I have done any damage that could stunt growth?

Doubtful that any permanent damage has occured, MartinC: just take some time off, and be more cautious when you start again.

GM

MartinC,

Also, some of the problems you may be experiencing may be due to the less than superior quality of the magnum cylinder you’re using. I can’t emphasize how important cylinder quality is if a guy’s going to take on pumping seriously. You haven’t suffered any permanent damage, but, if you got the funds, I suggest investing in a better cylinder.


Forum Guidelines PAST: 5.25"L x 4.75"G (base),EBP (January 2001) / PRESENT: 7.50"L x 7.00G (base),EBP It doesn't happen overnight! Commitment! Focus! Patience!/ Main Routine = Pumping/Jelqing/clamping + Homedic TheraP or ACE Wrap TheraP or ACE Wrap

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Read - The Second PE Survey -- A Thunder's Place group projectremekPenis Enlargement32706-02-2017 01:29 AM
PumpingsupersizeitPenis Pumps005-22-2003 02:13 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:49 AM.