Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Newbie Growth Question

Newbie Growth Question

This is a question seeking clarification/elaboration on newbie growth.

1. Will newbie growth precede any other later stages growth for all people?

2. If one has not experienced newbie growth, will one still experience newbie growth later on? OR

3. If one has not experienced newbie growth for a certain period of time (says 6 months) since starting of PE, then one will miss the window of opportunity for newbie growth? (just like the adolescent period)

4. If one has stopped PE for a considerable time and later resumes PE, will he still experience newbie growth (if he has or has not experienced newbie growth in previous PE)?

PS. How would you define newbie growth (its key characteristics)?

Listen, do not worry about newbie growth. Growth is what you are after. You can grow your penis bigger by hitting the right amount of work and the right amount of rest. I never liked that word; newbie growth.

Actually, these are all really fucking good questions.

Paging Pud, we need his vast PE experience.


This signature is closed for the public.

newbie growth = growth when you are a newbie.

If you have been doing it a long time, it is not newbie growth.

I think that if you have small gains when you first start PE, it will translate to being a hard gainer throughout your PE career (my experience).


Horny Bastard

Originally Posted by david9
1. Will newbie growth precede any other later stages growth for all people?

Depends on definition.

Originally Posted by david9
2. If one has not experienced newbie growth, will one still experience newbie growth later on?

If he was gaining from an advanced routine, that would not be considered newbie growth. If, however, he were to have a deconditioning break and then return to the Newbie Routine that, I assume, would be considered ‘missed’ newbie growth. (?)

Originally Posted by david9
3. If one has not experienced newbie growth for a certain period of time (says 6 months) since starting of PE, then one will miss the window of opportunity for newbie growth? (just like the adolescent period)

Not necessarily. Deconditioning breaks can do wonders.

Originally Posted by david9
4. If one has stopped PE for a considerable time and later resumes PE, will he still experience newbie growth (if he has or has not experienced newbie growth in previous PE)?

Yes, it is possible.

Originally Posted by david9
PS. How would you define newbie growth (its key characteristics)?

I think it can be described as your first growth spurt from the Newbie Routine. Once the spurt stops – once you are forced to move onto a more advanced routine for continued gains - that would be the conclusion of your newbie growth. Key characteristics then would be Newbie Routine, and initial growth spurt.


This signature is closed for the public.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Newbie questionrealtime15Penis Enlargement Basics806-06-2005 02:19 PM
PE Newbie: Question concerning lubricantWolfePenis Enlargement Basics1605-27-2005 11:00 AM
Stupid newbie question.Leeroy BrownPenis Enlargement Basics703-29-2005 10:56 AM
Newbie question and concern! poss. injuryjourneyPenis Enlargement Basics411-29-2002 05:40 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:21 AM.