Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

New and confused

New and confused

I just joined and have a couple of questions, I currently have a 5 girth and 8 length and am mainly focused on girth. I’ve seen the pill ADS and creams and such, do any work? I’ve seen surgery ADS promising an inch in girth. Reading some threads I’ve seen there is an exercise for girth. What’s safe? It works quite well and I’m afraid of damaging it, any sound advice is appreciated

Originally Posted by Purple dragon

I just joined and have a couple of questions, I currently have a 5 girth and 8 length and am mainly focused on girth. I’ve seen the pill ADS and creams and such, do any work? I’ve seen surgery ADS promising an inch in girth. Reading some threads I’ve seen there is an exercise for girth. What’s safe? It works quite well and I’m afraid of damaging it, any sound advice is appreciated

When you press a ruler into the area above your penis to the bone, your penis reaches/passes the 8” mark?

Some of the methods that may be used to increase the girth of the penis are; uli’s, jelqing with high erectile quality, pumping, and clamping…

Some is emphasized, my penis is not 8”, so I don’t need girth atm -__-. Get a job.


BPEL: 8.35"/ NBPEL:7.0" /EG: Apprx. 5.5"

Hello Purple dragon,

> I’ve seen the pill ADS and creams and such, do any work?<

No. If it were as easy as that, this place wouldn’t exist. This is how you can use chemicals The Chemical PE Thread but it’s not for the feint hearted and certainly not a good place to start.

> I’ve seen surgery ADS promising an inch in girth.<

And they can certainly deliver that, with concomitant erectile problems, loss of girth later etc. Penis enlargement surgery is at best experimental and there are some really bad horror stories. A lot of the horror stories are later covered up (it’s even happened here in the past) as a part of the settlement process.

> Reading some threads I’ve seen there is an exercise for girth. What’s safe? <

The newbie routine is the place to start. Don’t jump into advanced exercises that promise girth gains. Advanced means only useful for people who’ve built up a tolerance to the pressures involved in PE.

> It works quite well and I’m afraid of damaging it, any sound advice is appreciated <

If you are happy with your dick as it is, then don’t bother to PE. PE is a long process, measured in years, and requires commitment. It also has risks, which can’t be obviated completely.


Thunder's Place: increasing penis size one dick at a time.

Welcome purple dragon. I actually refer to my cock as a hooded dragon. lol

I’ve read through threads and have seen gains in girth by more than a inch, I’m into trying. My wife is a Texas cheerleader body type, and she’ll never say it but she needs that 6 girth

Yes from the base of the shaft to the tip it’s right at the eight, I’ve always heard you’ve got a long one but never heard thick. It gets a little purple after an hour or so, henceforth the purple dragon

Originally Posted by Purple dragon

Yes from the base of the shaft to the tip it’s right at the eight, I’ve always heard you’ve got a long one but never heard thick. It gets a little purple after an hour or so, henceforth the purple dragon

Lmao, I vibe with your large penisry… are you satisfied w/ your length… are you saying your urethra hits that mark? Because I wondered, once my urethra reaches that 8” mark… will I be happy? I don’t think so, comtemplating changing my signature to 8.2”.


BPEL: 8.35"/ NBPEL:7.0" /EG: Apprx. 5.5"

Originally Posted by xLusT

Lmao, I vibe with your large penisry… are you satisfied w/ your length… are you saying your urethra hits that mark? Because I wondered, once my urethra reaches that 8” mark… will I be happy? I don’t think so, comtemplating changing my signature to 8.2”.

Tbh i’m more like 7.7”, but I felt as though it would be rude and inconsiderate of me to start an account on here announcing an 7.7” unit… -__- You should feel the same way LOL jk.


BPEL: 8.35"/ NBPEL:7.0" /EG: Apprx. 5.5"

You never heard it’s thick because it is insanely long.

I’m weary of most products for sale, yes my length I don’t think about so I guess it’s fine, my wife likes it.

Well I’m sure she will enjoy added girth in the future. lol

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:01 PM.