Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

My penis size

12

Hello.

Originally Posted by hi_dude
My length is 4.5 inches and girth is 4 inches ..

Is it very bad?

Well it depends hi_dude.

1. Do you get erections?
2. Can you ejaculate?
3. Can you pee?

If you have answered no to all of the above questions, congratulation you have a fully functional penis.
So your penis is perfect.

I believe you should not really worry about your size (I am not telling you to forget about P.E), you should rather be more focused in having an excellent penile health.

Doing P.E and maintaining an excellent penile health will indeed promote growth. Also, starting P.E now is ideal since you are young and still have some room for growth.

Cheers.

P.S: Don’t work yourself over with the size of your penis. Just thank god you have a working penis. In this forum, you will stumble on many cases like E.D. In these situation you will tell yourself you are actually a very lucky fellow.


I have decided whatever I do I will move forward in life

hi_dude, just stay with it and you will gain. Don’t you dare miss a workout though.

Originally Posted by padawan
1. Do you get erections?
2. Can you ejaculate?
3. Can you pee?

If you have answered no to all of the above questions, congratulation you have a fully functional penis.
So your penis is perfect.

Uh oh. I answered yes to all of them. Thread time.


Then: 6.75" x 5" ----> Now: 8.5" x 5.75"

Statstatstats.

Originally Posted by padawan
Hello.

Well it depends hi_dude.

1. Do you get erections?
2. Can you ejaculate?
3. Can you pee?

If you have answered no to all of the above questions, congratulation you have a fully functional penis.
So your penis is perfect.


:confused: :confused:

Originally Posted by avg_joe
:confused: :confused:


Avg_Joe:

I’m with Padawan. If you can get erect, can ejaculate and can pee, you have a functional penis. Calling it ‘perfect’ may be overstating things a bit, but given a choice between a large penis with erection problems and a smaller penis that gets erect reliably, I’ll bet at least some men would pick the latter.


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

Stay consistant and don’t get over jealous you will see improvements.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

This old guy one day has a fancy for some snatch. He goes downtown and picks up a working girl. They go back to a hotel room, usual routine. When they get in the room and get situated, the working girl says “give me a minute so I can go in the bathroom and get ready”. She comes out and the old guy says the same thing “give me a minute to get ready”. The old guy comes out of the bathroom after doing “his thing”. The upon his exit from the bathroom the working girl starts laughing. The old guy is puzzled and asks “what’s so funny?”. The working girl says “you!”. The old guy, still puzzled says “what about me?”. Working girl replies “who do you expect to please with that sorry thing?” The old guy, quite matter of factly replies “me”.

If you didn’t get it and don’t see how it relates to this thread read it again and think real hard. If you’re here and you decide to do pe, do it for yourself, not for someone else.

I think you mean over zealous, am I right kingpole? Sorry, don’t mean to pick on you sir. Thanks for your replies in many threads though. I notice that you are a regular poster, and you have been a big help to many including me.

Originally Posted by padawan
1. Do you get erections?
2. Can you ejaculate?
3. Can you pee?

If you have answered “YES” to all of the above questions, congratulation you have a fully functional penis.
So your penis is perfect.

So sorry guys, too much caffeine and very little sleep over the past week.


I have decided whatever I do I will move forward in life

Originally Posted by padawan
So sorry guys, too much caffeine and very little sleep over the past week.

I was wondering what the hell you were thinking. As i read you post, Ithought what the heck? No problem man, we all do that every once and awhile.

Motivation, keep up with the newbie routine. Don’t miss any days. Good luck!

Originally Posted by PenisMagee
I think you mean over zealous, am I right kingpole? Sorry, don’t mean to pick on you sir. Thanks for your replies in many threads though. I notice that you are a regular poster, and you have been a big help to many including me.

I don’t know you might be able to fit jealous in there somewhere tucked away in the uncertain cubicle of the mind. Actually I meant zealous.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Top
12

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:13 PM.