Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

My first post

My first post

Hello my name jacob and I suffer from a Disease called Peyronie’s Disease and it hurts when I ejaculate becuse my penis ponits up at my belly Is there any way to get I can have a normal penis

Hi Jacab. There are forums specifically devoted to Peyronie’s Disease. As far as I know, there are thing that can help reducing sligthly the curvature: a) extenders; b) light pumpint; c) PABA. Improvements are slow and mild. Have you spoken with an andrologist?

There is hope jacob, and you came to the right place! Patience and good luck.

You are in the right place.

Read and listen.


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:27 PM.