Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Minor Pain In Uncut Guys

Minor Pain In Uncut Guys

So I’m on my third session of PE’ing (2 on, and 1 off), and I have a minor pain. I’m uncut and the pain is where the foreskin ends up when it’s totally retracted. The pain is around all day. I was wondering if this pain was normal for uncut guys, or perhaps I’m overtraining? The routine I’m on is the basic newbie routine.

Thanks for all the help so far guys. You’re all helpful and very supportive.

Is the pain coming from your inner fore skin?

I tend to get it when it’s dry, it naturally lubricates itself, but with all the tugging and pulling it can’t keep up.

I found applying vitamin E after doing my routines and before bed helped.

Do you have tight foreskin?

unhooked.

It wouuld be wise to lay off PE until the pain subsides. You might just have overdone it . So it would be worth resting -Otherwise you could make it worse and have to stop for a while.

Give it a week and see how it goes.

Petit


Don't be a lurker left out in the cold. :lurk: Join the happy band of donors!

Psst! The link is at the bottom of the page :bigwink:

It’s not tight foreskin, and it is in the inner foreskin. I’ll try the vit E method to see how it feels.

Thanks for the input guys

Originally Posted by Unhooked
It’s not tight foreskin, and it is in the inner foreskin. I’ll try the vit E method to see how it feels.

Thanks for the input guys


Yeah, use the vitamin E. In fact, I’d probably recommend all uncut guys do this regardless of pain or not, constant stretching can dry out and fatigue the inner foreskin, or at least that’s what I’ve found from my experience.

A few questions about the pain, I’m just curious:
Does it kind of feel like it’s a gentle pinch that won’t go away and tends to be only in one location?
Perhaps on one side of the penis?


I'm a big fan of 50 Cent, or as we call him in Zimbabwe, four hundred million dollars.

Originally Posted by Tossed Salad

A few questions about the pain, I’m just curious:
Does it kind of feel like it’s a gentle pinch that won’t go away and tends to be only in one location?
Perhaps on one side of the penis?


I tried the Vit E method, and it worked!

As far as the questions. I wouldn’t say a pinch, it’s more of a soreness. But yes it tends to be on the upper area of my penis and not so much the bottom.

Originally Posted by Unhooked
I tried the Vit E method, and it worked!

As far as the questions. I wouldn’t say a pinch, it’s more of a soreness. But yes it tends to be on the upper area of my penis and not so much the bottom.


It’s probably just how you grip your penis when you stretch.

I alternate hands each direction but I find my left hand causes soreness on the right side of my penis (on the inner foreskin)


I'm a big fan of 50 Cent, or as we call him in Zimbabwe, four hundred million dollars.

Uncut guys have some more trouble when starting PE, especially with stretching. The skin right under the glas is very sensitive; after a while it become thicker, and problems should subsides.

On the long run, however, it seems uncuts have some advantage on cut: it’s difficult to do a reliable statistic, but it seems they are less prone to real injuries, especially when nerves are concerned. Maybe the extra skin forms a protective cushion.

Well, I’m going off-topic. If it hurts, take some days off; I think you’ll be good. Don’t let you decurage.

And of course, good luck.

Originally Posted by marinera
Uncut guys have some more trouble when starting PE, especially with stretching. The skin right under the glas is very sensitive; after a while it become thicker, and problems should subsides.

On the long run, however, it seems uncuts have some advantage on cut: it’s difficult to do a reliable statistic, but it seems they are less prone to real injuries, especially when nerves are concerned. Maybe the extra skin forms a protective cushion.

Well, I’m going off-topic. If it hurts, take some days off; I think you’ll be good. Don’t let you decurage.

And of course, good luck.


That’s a good point.
Another thing I was thinking is that uncut guys have less trouble gaining length as the tunica isn’t tight like a cut penis. I can literally move the tunica/skin about an inch either direction along the shaft, like it’s sliding along the muscles.

Just a thought.
Perhaps someone who was uncut before and is now cut can chime in with some experience here.


I'm a big fan of 50 Cent, or as we call him in Zimbabwe, four hundred million dollars.

Bib’ thought (listen guys, I’m not critiquing him this time, you can call the CNN) was that extraskin was the first thing one need to stretch, if I’m not wrong, because the skin could act as a ‘frain’ for the shaft grow (it was needed for better using his hanger, as well), so, not a different concept, TS.

This also is related:

Originally Posted by luvdadus
I had this discussion with newbie in the past.
I don’t think that non bone pressed measurement is very consistent for the most part. you describe a method that could be OK, but consider this:
-people gain and loose weight, therefore the pubic fat pad may vary in depth over the months.
-The shaft growth sometimes outstrips the skin growth on the shaft causing the crease to move up on the shaft. Result bone pressed measure (shaft size) goes up say 1/2 inch and non bone pressed goes up only 3/8”.
…..

Here we go again
so, circumcised could see ‘visible’ gains slowly then uncut.

It’s an interesting theory and I’d like it if Aussie Guy was able to give us his thoughts on the before/after difference of being cut.

- My Adult Circumcision Story With Pics


I'm a big fan of 50 Cent, or as we call him in Zimbabwe, four hundred million dollars.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Simple vacuum hangers for the uncut guys.mbucPenis Hangers3508-16-2006 12:09 AM
Any uncut guys here find that condoms....mr6inchMen's Sexual Health1805-28-2005 06:22 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:20 PM.