Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Make My Dick smooth And Lighter

Make My Dick smooth And Lighter

Hi I’ve been applying Cocoa Butter formula oil with Vitamin E by Palmer’s it’s The BEST. It lightened up my dick and it made my dick a lot softer and smooth. So smooth that I had women comment about how they liked that. Also this stuff smells really good and it’s meant to fix any discoloration. You can easily find it @ Wallgreens for $10. @ Walmart for $5

But I’ve been wondering if there’s anything out there that can lighten it up more and smooth out those natural tiny bumps by the glands. Any suggestions?

I too use Palmer’s cocoa butter formula for my jelqs. Its good!

Originally Posted by Ajkingpin
Hi I’ve been applying Cocoa Butter formula oil with Vitamin E by Palmer’s it’s The BEST. It lightened up my dick and it made my dick a lot softer and smooth. So smooth that I had women comment about how they liked that. Also this stuff smells really good and it’s meant to fix any discoloration. You can easily find it @ Wallgreens for $10. @ Walmart for $5

But I’ve been wondering if there’s anything out there that can lighten it up more and smooth out those natural tiny bumps by the glands. Any suggestions?

Wouldn’t the tiny bumps eventually dissipate after time?

I haven’t been using it long enough and consistent enough. But whenever I notice my dick getting pinkish or Red I put it on and it goes back to normal. But a lot of times I notice the tip having a nice tan color after using 3 times. I’m going to see if I use it everyday.

Originally Posted by Harusen
Wouldn’t the tiny bumps eventually dissipate after time?

Originally Posted by Ajkingpin

I haven’t been using it long enough and consistent enough. But whenever I notice my dick getting pinkish or Red I put it on and it goes back to normal. But a lot of times I notice the tip having a nice tan color after using 3 times. I’m going to see if I use it everyday.

A tan color? :confused:

What did you do to your dick to turn the tip tan?

I think my tip is supposed to be like that.
I remember when I was younger my whole dick was brown. Idk wtf is going on but it changed. Now only the base and part of the shaft are brown, but the tip and rest are lighter. Maybe jelqing made my tip pinkish I honestly don’t know. But I put this cocoa butter formula on that’s it.

Originally Posted by PatientlyGrowin
A tan color? :Confused:
What did you do to your dick to turn the tip tan?

Olive oil is also very good on skin smoothing. Expensive though.


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

Just plain Olive oil?

Originally Posted by bill10
Olive oil is also very good on skin smoothing. Expensive though.

Yep. Clean pure olive oil. No preservatives on it, not mixed with other oils. Pure virgin olive oil.


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

Alright thanks for lmk, I’m gonna try both and see which one is better

Originally Posted by bill10
Yep. Clean pure olive oil. No preservatives on it, not mixed with other oils. Pure virgin olive oil.

Τry it. You got nothing to lose except some money.

Olive oil is also good for shores and skin rashes, so…


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
How to make ADS nearly invisible and comfortable...RisingUpTo7Penis Enlargement208-01-2011 02:49 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:22 PM.