Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

If I am hung, will my son be hung too?

12

If I am hung, will my son be hung too?

My son is approaching the age when he will start to mature and I am wondering if he will be well endowed also? I started out over 7 inches (added a little more through pe). His uncle (my brother)is about the same size as me although I think I have bigger balls. What are my son’s chances? Is there a way to predict his size?

Well I do not know what the exact stats are. But I do know that Penis size is based on heredity.

Ask your wife how big her dads cock is. No seriously, from what I gather the size of your unit is passed on by the females, not the males. I might be wrong on this though, haven’t looked it up in a few years, but last I recall, that was the talk.


Wishing and hoping for the best - yup your doing it wrong.

I think that it is impossible to determine from who you will inherit your particular genes.

Some people have their mother’s eyes but their father’s hair.

I think one can never know for certain.

Originally Posted by gettingthick

My son is approaching the age when he will start to mature and I am wondering if he will be well endowed also? I started out over 7 inches (added a little more through pe). His uncle (my brother)is about the same size as me although I think I have bigger balls. What are my son’s chances? Is there a way to predict his size?

Why do you care? His penis and his happiness with it are his business.

If you’re thinking of telling him about PE, I can give you a whole list of threads discussing that and several reasons why you shouldn’t.

I can always remember as a child, I thought my father having a huge penis. So unfortunately no, I do not think the genes are passed on. Very unfortunate.

gettingthick, just be happy your son is inheriting your dick, not your wife`s dick.

I’m sure genetics does play some role but externa; factors play bigger roles. Just look at siblings nad there can be size differences. Well those who hav male siblings would be able to attest to that.

The interesting thing is that your son is apporaching puberty and we know DHT in pre and pubertal boys has been shown to increase penis size. So do you plan to administer it to him to see if it works in normal boys? I’m not sure I would do this to my kid but to each their own.

Forget what that other guys just said, you do not want to mess with a child’s hormonal balance. You can always talk to your kid about PE when he’s old enough.

With PE that you know, who cares, for all I care my future son can have 4 inches of erection I’ll just teach him PE when he’s old enough. But you can never determine the size of your son’s penis based on anyone. Genetics is something that can’t be determined. I know two people that are dark skinned black and they had a light-skinned son, and yes its his because he resembles him and has the same traits except skin color.

I was just kind of curious about how big my son would get. He will end up with whatever he is genetically programmed to have. If he wants to make it bigger later on, he can. I’m not planning to have any kind of size discussion with him. That just seems too odd to me. Would any of you actually give your son something to make his penis bigger?

When I’m older and with kids I plan to talk to him about PE and let him decide. If I see similar reactions that I have toward girls, I’ll know its time to teach him. That’s if I’m lucky to get a son and not all girls. Lol

Jonas falcon’s mom said he got it from his dad

Look up a punnet square diagram. Find out if Big is dominant or recessive and find out whether or not your father in law is hung. Then work the square. Essentially, he will have 25% chance of being hung, 25% small, and 50% normal.


Today I do what you will not so tomorrow I am able to do what you can not.

My dad is very big, whilst I am (was) average, and my son is smaller (as best as I can tell) so no hereditary links there….


LWH

"Louie, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship"

- Humphrey Bogart to Claude Raines, Casablanca

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
¿Qué son los IFs?maferoAgrandamiento del Pene9511-06-2017 05:44 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:22 AM.