I am starting tomorrow - wish me luck and help me with the routine
OK, guys, enough small talk for me. I want my penis to get bigger, and I’m starting PEing tomorrow! January 1, could there be a better time to start? Wish me the best of luck and God’s speed!
I have downloaded the videos and textual explanations of basic exercises, and, as I assume most of you would suggest, I’m starting with the newbie routine. But, I have a few questions which I need an answer to in order to make the most of my exercises. I am mostly interested in length, I’m only 5,1” long (NBPEL). I know, that means jelq with lower erection level. Here are my questions:
1. I have a very low LOT - between 6 and 7. Should I do any down stretches at all?
2. WHAT is this tunica I keep reading about? I know that I should do upward stretches to target it, to gain length, but anatomically - I have no idea what it is!
3. As for stretches - as a newbie, should I do just standard flaccid manual stretches, or should I try some of the other stretches as well?
4. Hot wrap - is it OK just to warm up the penis, or does the entire pubic area need to be warmed? (testicles?)
5. While jelqing - does it make a difference in which direction my penis points - straight ahead, upwards, downwards?
6. To put it all together - tell me what modifications to the newbie routine should a guy with a very low LOT, and with LENGTH as a goal make?
Thank you very much, you’ve all been so helpful so far, and a happy new year to all of you!