Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Huge muscle guys smaller penis

Originally Posted by ironaddict69
I am 255 at 6 foot and have trained for 9 years. 28 inch thighs definitely make things look smaller.

You look massive.

I mean 7”+ base and 6.5”+ girth can’t be that small. But I agree. With 28” thigh, it can be very misleading especially when your penis is in flaccid state.

I think it is a combination of perception and biological reaction during workout. When I workout, I find my penis shrinks a lot because the blood is going somewhere else in my body.

Most people should have a smaller flaccid while working out. So there’s no surprise why those body builders tend to look smaller while they are flexing and posing.


Notorious "Hardgainer". No Gain in 4 Years! Check out my "Blog" under Profile.

(starting: Jun 2007) 5.75" BPEL x 5" EG / (Sept 11, 2011) 6.375" BPEL x 5.125" EG / (July 1st, 2014) 6.25" BPEL x 5.125" EG (lost a bit of size)

Originally Posted by northmiamitop

Penis envy?

A good one. :)

I just wanted to add that no matter how big your dick gets, without a strong back you ain’t fucking the shit out of anyone.

When you work out there is a lot of blood flow going to all of the muscles. Post-work out I sometimes laugh at how small my turtled penis looks (I work out at home). So, if you are using the “gym locker room” to make these assumptions, it’s something to consider. Plus, as others has said, it’s all about proportion. I’ve heard that Shaq has a small one, but at 7’1” anything would look small.

Originally Posted by Damien84
Cumulus13,

I’m guessing the only time you see very muscular guys penises is when you are in the gym locker room? If so don’t forget that when you work out your bodies blood is going elsewhere, to your muscles and not as much into your flaccid penis. This can account to some of your perception that muscular guys are smaller. They are also not erect.

As others have said some men with small penises overcompensate by becoming overly muscular and also the optical illusion of a penis on a larger body. But I believe this to play a small role in penis size.

That’s a very good point. I didn’t think of that.
I think my post came across more dumb than I thought it was. I meant naturally big guys (I understand that anyone can work out and get bigger but some people have a stocky build to begin with). Good discussion none the less.

Originally Posted by raybbaby

I just wanted to add that no matter how big your dick gets, without a strong back you ain’t fucking the shit out of anyone.

Laughs :)


Start:7.5 BPEL X 5 MSEG

Goal: 7 MSEG

Heere We GOOooh!

Will making my butt bigger make my junk look smaller?


5.3" NBPEL.

BPEL 6.5-6.7" Goal: Anything!

Girth: 5" but getting bigger. ;)

Naked Tomato,

No, you look mighty fine in those jeans.


Running a Massive Co-Front.

Originally Posted by northmiamitop
Penis envy?

Lol! :)

Originally Posted by Agent000
When you work out there is a lot of blood flow going to all of the muscles. Post-work out I sometimes laugh at how small my turtled penis looks (I work out at home). So, if you are using the “gym locker room” to make these assumptions, it’s something to consider. Plus, as others has said, it’s all about proportion. I’ve heard that Shaq has a small one, but at 7’1” anything would look small.

Hey! My friend was telling me about Shaq too! Geeze, you wonder how rumours like this got spread around. Seriously, at 7’1 and a HUGE HAND, anything looks small.


Notorious "Hardgainer". No Gain in 4 Years! Check out my "Blog" under Profile.

(starting: Jun 2007) 5.75" BPEL x 5" EG / (Sept 11, 2011) 6.375" BPEL x 5.125" EG / (July 1st, 2014) 6.25" BPEL x 5.125" EG (lost a bit of size)

Originally Posted by ironaddict69

I am 255 at 6 foot and have trained for 9 years. 28 inch thighs definitely make things look smaller.

I’m right behind you! 23 inch thighs and I’m 214lbs, and 5’10”. ;) Added together they’re 40 inches.


5.3" NBPEL.

BPEL 6.5-6.7" Goal: Anything!

Girth: 5" but getting bigger. ;)

Some guys may go into BB to compensate for shortcomings elsewhere, but I don’t think that’s the rule. I can confirm that heavy lifting shrinks ones flaccid dick just from the effects of blood diversion. My dick was always pitifully retracted after a heavy workout.

Then there are the steroids. This was never my thing, but my experience since with TRT confirms that balls and flaccid dick both shrink when one supplements testosterone (unless one uses hCG or LH). Anyone taking steroids can expect their flaccid dicks to look smaller after a while, even though erect size may not change.


Enter your measurements in the PE Database.

Mine shrivels a bit if I jog or run, I feel like trying to adjust it, but I wonder what people would think seeing someone run while grabbing their penis.

In my opinion it’s better to take a second to adjust it as opposed to running with it bouncing around unencumbered. Mine has a habit of popping out of my underwear when I run.

Back In My Prime

Originally Posted by cumulus13

That’s a very good point. I didn’t think of that.

I think my post came across more dumb than I thought it was. I meant naturally big guys (I understand that anyone can work out and get bigger but some people have a stocky build to begin with). Good discussion none the less.

I’ve never been big but I’ve always been “stocky” and very athletic in my prime (fast and strong in the fullback mode). My experience is that its more the level of exercise and activity is more important than being bulky.


CWCLARK; Begin_11.11.2010: BPEL=6.5; BEG=5.2

Current: BPEL=7.87(20.00cm); BEG= 6.06(15.39cm): MSEG=5.75(14.61cm). Volume=20.9 cu.in. (53% increase)

GOAL: BPEL=8.0; BEG= 6.5: MSEG=6.0

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:49 AM.