Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

How to Measure Your Penis

First off, What a great post well done, I’ve been doing this for a good few years now but this is still a good reminder of the most exact way (thumbs up) Second, I am happy to realize that the 1” on my ruler is not at the end:) :) I.e.. I am a little longer .(yaaaay)

Lastly - What do you guys think of measuring at the edge of a chair, sitting, is this a big no no ?

Originally Posted by Ireland8x6
First off, What a great post well done, I’ve been doing this for a good few years now but this is still a good reminder of the most exact way (thumbs up) Second, I am happy to realize that the 1” on my ruler is not at the end:) :) I.e.. I am a little longer .(yaaaay)

Lastly - What do you guys think of measuring at the edge of a chair, sitting, is this a big no no ?

It probably doesn’t matter as long as you measure the same way every time. Personally, my penis seems to “retract” a bit when I’m sitting, so I always measured standing up. Just be consistent.


:_pump: :donatecar

Originally Posted by clgp7
It probably doesn’t matter as long as you measure the same way every time. Personally, my penis seems to “retract” a bit when I’m sitting, so I always measured standing up. Just be consistent.

Thanks for the advice that’s what I have been doing to insure accuracy. My one might actually retract when I stand.. I think I will check.

Thanks again

When I am sitting my penis retracts. A lot!


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

I just saw this, Greal you did a great job and mem you did a great job putting it together. This is awesome, the illustrations are perfect, but I have to agree with sta-kool about measuring air. I think it can be fixed as a note stating not to measure a curve like that, but to straighten it out. That would fix it instead of adding another illustration. Just my 2 cents.

Apparently it didn’t because the note was there when it was first posted, so a new illustration is probably in order.


Thunder's Place: increasing penis size one dick at a time.

Thanks this helps alot.


Jan-26-2016 BPEL: 5.5 NBPEL: 5.2 EG: 4.6 (flacid hang 3.7, flaccid girth 4.2) ROUTINE: Cut down Newbie Routine.

Gains Aug 2016: .5 inch in BPEL / 6.0 BPEL (with good EQ), Girth went up .1cm somehow. RESEARCHING PUMPING AND HANGING TO START ASAP, OFF FOR 2 WEEKS

Progress thread Greencrabs progress report and PE record

2 days rest?!

Maybe I shall measure when I retire PE. :P

Great post, I will be re-visiting to ensure accuracy in measurement.


NEW MEMBER PE since 3/3/16

Please correct me on any PE issue and don't take my word for gospel. I post for consideration - xtra

Originally Posted by Graal
Those pictures are not freehand drawings but retouched photos I took of myself. The penis first and the hands separetely, and then mixing them together.

Very nice work man!!!


Forum rule #69. Your avatar must be of a woman's ass.

My adventures in PE:Damnit

I like what you’ve done here to make it easier for people to understand. However, I have an issue with a thick fat pad and a very obtrusive ligament that makes it difficult for me to get consistent readings. I measure to side of the base of my penis where I can push the ruler all the way to the bone. For me, this is the most consistent way for me to get accurate measurements.

On another thread, somebody complained that this can give up to an additional inch in length measurement. I say so what. The goal is the best way for you to get consistent measurements. If measuring to the side is better for you go for it. The point is to track your progress, not to try to “outmeasure” somebody else.

Good luck and good gains!


PE for length: so her heart stops when she sees it. PE for girth: to get her heart started again!

One need only leave the surface of the planet to realize we are all one people.

I’m curious to know what people think about measuring BPFSL instead of BPFEL. I find that it’s not easy to maintain a descent erection level while measuring and therefore my flaccid length is more reproducible.


There's principalities in the whole thing.

Originally Posted by grx
I like what you’ve done here to make it easier for people to understand. However, I have an issue with a thick fat pad and a very obtrusive ligament that makes it difficult for me to get consistent readings. I measure to side of the base of my penis where I can push the ruler all the way to the bone. For me, this is the most consistent way for me to get accurate measurements.

On another thread, somebody complained that this can give up to an additional inch in length measurement. I say so what. The goal is the best way for you to get consistent measurements. If measuring to the side is better for you go for it. The point is to track your progress, not to try to “outmeasure” somebody else.

Good luck and good gains!

I have the same issue with a ligament. I
Have to push and maneuver the ruler to make it reproducible.


4/16 BPEL 7.2 MSEG 6.0

10/25/16 BPEL 7.875 MSEG ~6.1 BEG 7.0

Size anxiety is the mere response to viewing other males as a threat and the corresponding jealousy it causes. Realize that your feelings are a response to a perceived threat and the anxiety will disappear. My log: Big Booty Extravaganza (and Log)

Originally Posted by Big Worm
I’m curious to know what people think about measuring BPFSL instead of BPFEL. I find that it’s not easy to maintain a descent erection level while measuring and therefore my flaccid length is more reproducible.

I disagree. Your BPFEL is different than your BPEL. You can gain in one and not the other. My goal is to gain in BPEL so that is the standard by which I measure.


4/16 BPEL 7.2 MSEG 6.0

10/25/16 BPEL 7.875 MSEG ~6.1 BEG 7.0

Size anxiety is the mere response to viewing other males as a threat and the corresponding jealousy it causes. Realize that your feelings are a response to a perceived threat and the anxiety will disappear. My log: Big Booty Extravaganza (and Log)

Originally Posted by grx
I like what you’ve done here to make it easier for people to understand. However, I have an issue with a thick fat pad and a very obtrusive ligament that makes it difficult for me to get consistent readings. I measure to side of the base of my penis where I can push the ruler all the way to the bone. For me, this is the most consistent way for me to get accurate measurements.

On another thread, somebody complained that this can give up to an additional inch in length measurement. I say so what. The goal is the best way for you to get consistent measurements. If measuring to the side is better for you go for it. The point is to track your progress, not to try to “outmeasure” somebody else.

Good luck and good gains!

Yeah that was me lol. I’m back >.> Allow me to clarify:

You are absolutely correct, consistency is key, (measurement origin doesn’t matter for measuring growth, as long as you always start in the same place). However, measuring for gains and measuring for absolute length are not the same, especially to compare to other guys. Measuring for absolute length (usable length) is done bone pressed. It is measuring your usable length that you could use during sex. Therefore, changing position to “gain” an extra inch is not accurate.

I think you already know this though, the wording was just incorrect.


If you have a thought in ANY way similar to "I'm not good enough," take that shit, throw it out the window, roll over it a few times, and light it on fire.

Thank you all for the examples and explanations on how to correctly measure. This will help tremendously.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:57 AM.