Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Hey guys, in major need of help. No idea what I've got to do. Any help I'm grateful.

12

Hey guys, in major need of help. No idea what I've got to do. Any help I'm grateful.

I’m 19 years old and have a 5.2 incher erect not to sure on the girth but it’s not the greatest.. I’ve almost bought pills many times but talked out of it by friends.. Id like to have a bigger and fatter boy.. I don’t mind how much bigger just bigger.. Il stick to the program for how ever long I need to till I’m happy..

But over the recent years I’ve felt my penis become less and less hard and I find it hard to get an erection at will..
It flops alot when I’m having sex and have resorted to the blue pill atleast 3 times.. I smoke alot of skunk but try to cut down.. And trying to become healthy because it could be the way I’ve been living recently.. What are the best ways to start jelqing, are there any video posts so I no what I’m doing.. So I don’t break it lol.. And shall I get a pump?? Any help is much apriciated guys

I just need it for the confidence to be honest most of the girls say I’m good in bed but I no deep down in there thoughts they think wish it was bigger lol and it get to me!

Feel free to PM me, you guys are life savers if this works!!

Many thanks again!


Last edited by iamaru : 03-30-2009 at .

I’ll say it before anyone else does. You need to review the forum’s rules before posting. You have you use correct grammar, punctuation, and spelling.

Start here: Forum Guidelines

After you read that, check out: START HERE ——-> NEWBIE ROUTINE <——- Important Newbie Threads/Info.

Good Luck.


8/26/08: FL: 3" FG: 3" BPEL: 5" EG: 4" 12/9/09: FL: ?? FG: ? BPEL: 6" EG: right under 4.25"

3/30/09: F:: ?? FG: ? BPEL: 6" EG: 4.25"

Goal: BPEL: 7" EG: 5.5"

Thanks, sorry about that I’m not good with this site yet and I was reading old posts and some things didnt make sence. So thanks for that link.. Ill have a readmm.

Many thanks!

Yeah read everything you can on these forums, you want to acquire as much knowledge as possible so you CAN know what you are doing. As wanting2grow suggested, start with the newbie routine, read as much as possible on the techniques take it slow and don’t to much at once. I can guarantee in a week or so you will notice improved EQ and maybe within the first month or so you will see some noticeable growth.

With that said PE takes a lot of time and dedication. Good luck! I am sure you will succeed.


BPEL = 6.3, EG MID SHAFT = 5inch EG MiD BASE = 4.8, Goal = BPEL 7.5, EG = 5.5- 6.. I WILL SUCCEED.

Stop smoking weed bro, that stuff is bad for your boners. I used to smoke a lot and it killed my boners and self confidence, I still smoke but much less and I know how to control my weed intake now, I know a friend who smokes everyday just about, and multiple times a day too, he hasn’t had sex in over a year. Weed can be a very destructive force if you’re not careful and you won’t even realize it until further down the road. As for your length, you have a great starting length for PE, you’re also not as small as you make it sound, there are plenty of guys here who would love to reach your length, stick with PE, stop smoking so much mary jane, and your sex life shall improve.

Originally Posted by Beelzeboss
Stop smoking weed bro, that stuff is bad for your boners. I used to smoke a lot and it killed my boners and self confidence, I still smoke but much less and I know how to control my weed intake now, I know a friend who smokes everyday just about, and multiple times a day too, he hasn’t had sex in over a year. Weed can be a very destructive force if you’re not careful and you won’t even realize it until further down the road. As for your length, you have a great starting length for PE, you’re also not as small as you make it sound, there are plenty of guys here who would love to reach your length, stick with PE, stop smoking so much mary jane, and your sex life shall improve.

In moderation man, in moderation. I don’t smoke a lot, but when I do, I get very horny. Maybe it’s good shit. Definitely not no dirt weed crap.


Walk softly and carry a big dick.

Originally Posted by proto-dick
In moderation man, in moderation. I don’t smoke a lot, but when I do, I get very horny. Maybe it’s good shit. Definitely not no dirt weed crap.

I’m the same way. But I’ll usually do it at a maximum of twice per year, usually not even that much.

Trust me, this site is truly a life-saver. You just have to be persistent and careful at the same time with the routines. It really does work! Welcome aboard man!

To be honest my first reaction would be to give up drugs. If your body isn’t healthy fullstop, it is going to be tough to get the best results from PE.

Furthermore, if you are in a mental home because skunk has sent you mad, or banged up because of a drugs bust, I don’t think the size of your unit will be the main issue on your mind!

And I do know skunk can affect perception and motivation, both of which are essential for PE.

On the PE front, plenty of advice on the forum and start with the newbie guide.


01/08/07: 5.75" BPEL, 5.25" EG ::: 26/05/10: 7.3" BPEL, 5.4" MSEG, [My Progress Pics] - [My Routine]

Revised Min Final Objective: [/b] 7.75" BPEL (33% increase), 5.5" MSEG

I don’t know what to say about the drugs, I’ve never been into that stuff, so anything I say on that would be an uneducated guess. Definitely do the newbie routine for a while, and just peruse the site a little bit and you’ll find plenty of stuff to help with your libido. As for your size, I would suggest learning to be happy with what you have, because sometimes gains are few and far between, and when they do come, it makes it so much better. I know how you feel though, I’m about the same size and age as you, and I used to hate my smallish penis. It is way easier on your psyche once you learn to love it for what it is, and makes your gains so much more satisfying if you already like what you have. Best of luck to you!


Starting Stats: 5.5 BPEL/5.0 EG (Jan 08)

Current Stats: 6.0 BPEL/5.25EG (Mar 09)

Starting Pics: The Leap of Faith: Here are my starters.

Originally Posted by Aiynsedai
I don’t know what to say about the drugs, I’ve never been into that stuff, so anything I say on that would be an uneducated guess. Definitely do the newbie routine for a while, and just peruse the site a little bit and you’ll find plenty of stuff to help with your libido. As for your size, I would suggest learning to be happy with what you have, because sometimes gains are few and far between, and when they do come, it makes it so much better. I know how you feel though, I’m about the same size and age as you, and I used to hate my smallish penis. It is way easier on your psyche once you learn to love it for what it is, and makes your gains so much more satisfying if you already like what you have. Best of luck to you!

5.5 x 5.0 isn’t nothing to hate Aiynsedai! Bang on average by most surveys, it’s what many guys have and are happy with.


01/08/07: 5.75" BPEL, 5.25" EG ::: 26/05/10: 7.3" BPEL, 5.4" MSEG, [My Progress Pics] - [My Routine]

Revised Min Final Objective: [/b] 7.75" BPEL (33% increase), 5.5" MSEG

Lol I know that now, and have grown to love it for what it is. Having never had sex probably helps though, I don’t have a performance complex or any comments except from here and my own lol.


Starting Stats: 5.5 BPEL/5.0 EG (Jan 08)

Current Stats: 6.0 BPEL/5.25EG (Mar 09)

Starting Pics: The Leap of Faith: Here are my starters.

Originally Posted by proto-dick

In moderation man, in moderation. I don’t smoke a lot, but when I do, I get very horny. Maybe it’s good shit. Definitely not no dirt weed crap.

Well there’s a HUGE difference between smoking weed in moderation and smoking it everyday. To say that you get very horny when you smoke it once in a while is pretty normal, you get a rush and feel adventurous. That’s different then smoking it everyday, trust me over extended periods of time smoking all the time will kill your boner quality.

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
guys something crappy happened to me and I have no idea why!!turcottPenis Enlargement Basics703-19-2004 06:15 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:26 PM.