Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Good news for guys and the size of their dick.

Originally Posted by mmmk
I think the 7.5 isn’t what most girls actually want. Personally I bottom out a lot at 7.25 bpel. I think they care more about girth, which is the only reason I PE. Not that I wouldn’t be okay with an extra .75 of an inch.

You may be hitting the cervix, but I doubt your truly “bottoming out”, unless your with some really small girls. There is the anteior and posterior fornix you could hit, and even if you hit it, its not like its solid, you can hit it, move it superior into the women’s pelvis. In fact, I’ve read some interesting theories about female orgasms, apparently there are different types of female orgasms and one of them is caused by super deep penetration.

Watch a few of Mandingo’s movies, he truly bottoms out in a bunch of females, but with many, he puts a good 9-9.5 inches in before that happens, and in a few girls, he’s been able to go balls deep (thats impressive for a girl to take that kind of length).

Just observations I’ve made over time.


My goal is to be the best me, mind, body and soul, PE is part of achieving the best me.

You can bottom out with 7” with some women, no problem.

Just as there is variation in our anatomy, so too there is variation in theirs. Variation in the actual physical depth, angle, as well as variation in the ability to expand due to arousal.

I don’t think we really need to spend hours watching Mandingo footage to realize that some women, with practice (and more than a few takes during a long day’s porn shoot), can take exceptional length.

My feeling about that is: so what?

Unless your goal is go into porn (fair enough if it is) that’s not really necessary.

The vast majority of women are more interested in how a man makes them feel about themselves during sex than the specific physical mechanics of it. It’s a sum of the parts paradigm rather than a focus on any of the parts.

We do all get that there’s more to this stuff than insert Tab A into Slot B, right?

When sex boils down to only the mechanical aspects of it, then it’s pretty limited.


Before: I'd like to show you something I'm very proud of, but you'll have to move real close.

After: I\'d like to show you something I\'m very proud of, but you guys in the front row will have to stand back.

God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time. - Robin Williams (:

Yeah, I watch porn like the rest of us. There are some women that can take more than others. You are right, however most girls I have boned and including my current girlfriend are quite small, 5.5”ish.

Wow boys.
Check out shorty mac. 7.9 inch Girth.
That’s insane.
And the website says that 7.25 by 5.25 is what all the girls on that website have said is their favorite size unit.
Do you think that’s just a ploy to get you to sign up to the forums or something?
And a BPEL 7.25 is about a 6.75 NBP so just a bit over average right guys?

(I assumed the fat pad was 0.5 because that’s what mine is at)

And I know this one girl my age she’s really short and really small, and she looks 14.
(Pedophiles best dream was the nickname I gave her)
I doubt she could hold anymore then 6 inches tops.
I’ll try finding out for you all, and ill get body measurements and height measurements as well.


Current Stats: 6.9BPEL/6.4NBPEL 5.5MEG.

Current Goal: 7BPEL/6.5NBPEL 5.75MEG.

Originally Posted by MisterWhiskers
And the website says that 7.25 by 5.25 is what all the girls on that website have said is their favorite size unit.

I didn’t sign up for the site, but I’m pretty close to the size you listed, a touch longer and I can garandamtee you that if I had an exact twin, except the twin had a larger cock, a chick would pick my twin. I doubt that is the size there are boat loads of girls out there who’s faces light up when they see a 7.25 x 5.25.

Now back to measurements, on the site, they ask for BPEL, all the best surveys of penis size you BPEL, at thunder’s we use BPEL, while us guys tend to think of NBPEL as our “real size”, everyone else seems to use BPEL, so that is the size I am as far as I’m concerned.


My goal is to be the best me, mind, body and soul, PE is part of achieving the best me.

Originally Posted by HardbodyPEer
I didn’t sign up for the site, but I’m pretty close to the size you listed, a touch longer and I can garandamtee you that if I had an exact twin, except the twin had a larger cock, a chick would pick my twin.


Maybe so, but that still wouldn’t prove that it’s about your cock size.

You’re twin might just be a nicer guy. ;)

Originally Posted by HardbodyPEer
I doubt that is the size there are boat loads of girls out there who’s faces light up when they see a 7.25 x 5.25.


Depends on the boat (and not just little bit on who’s attached to the 7.25” x 5.25” in question).

On a luxury cruiser you might get a lot of ladies to at least wave at you.

And on a dingy you might just get someone to hold your dingy. :D

Originally Posted by HardbodyPEer
Now back to measurements, on the site, they ask for BPEL, all the best surveys of penis size you BPEL, at thunder’s we use BPEL, while us guys tend to think of NBPEL as our “real size”, everyone else seems to use BPEL, so that is the size I am as far as I’m concerned.


Whatever works for you, man.

You can use either of those to or your FSL - whichever is longest.

spoiler:
Hint: your FSL is longest. :)

Before: I'd like to show you something I'm very proud of, but you'll have to move real close.

After: I\'d like to show you something I\'m very proud of, but you guys in the front row will have to stand back.

God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time. - Robin Williams (:

First of all, most women can only tell the difference between the really big ones and the really small ones.

Second of all, I would never like a dick like the one Mandingo has. That cock is a freakin’ monster!

You can’t have sex with the same women more often than once a week or she could risk permanent vaginal injury if you have that kind of a unit.

Sure it’s a great visual, but not very usable.

Nice thinking Hardbody. (Makes me look bigger lol)

Good point Mr Happy but if we were going to do the twin test we would have to make sure personality were the same and the boats were the same size not to mention wind factor.

It would be a lot of effort. So do we think girls think bigger is better?

I don’t know whether to trust them.

Mr Whiskers

P.S Have you seen shorty macs knob? 7.9 girth!


Current Stats: 6.9BPEL/6.4NBPEL 5.5MEG.

Current Goal: 7BPEL/6.5NBPEL 5.75MEG.

Originally Posted by MisterWhiskers
So do we think girls think bigger is better?


Some do, some don’t.

And some REALLY don’t.

Then again, some REALLY REALLY do.

Then again, for all of the variations of that we can imagine, there’s this question: even for those who think it matters, where is it on their priority list?

Some have it quite high, some quite low.

And some have it REALLY low.

Then again, some have it REALLY REALLY high.

But for others it’s REALLY REALLY low.

Do I sound like Eddie Izzard yet?

The real question should be: :who:

Originally Posted by MisterWhiskers
P.S Have you seen shorty macs knob? 7.9 girth!


Who the fuck is shorty mac?

And why are you looking at his knob?


Before: I'd like to show you something I'm very proud of, but you'll have to move real close.

After: I\'d like to show you something I\'m very proud of, but you guys in the front row will have to stand back.

God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time. - Robin Williams (:

Originally Posted by Mr. Happy
Who the fuck is shorty mac?

And why are you looking at his knob?

He’s a pornstar (black guy), who is a little less well known. His girth is definitely thicker than Shane Diesel, but he’s only about 7 inches, so his 7.9 girth looks ridicolous. I’ve never seen anything thicker than that before. I would not want his cock, but thats just me.


My goal is to be the best me, mind, body and soul, PE is part of achieving the best me.

Originally Posted by Mr. Happy
Who the fuck is shorty mac?

And why are you looking at his knob?

When people become obsessed to various things, for various reasons such as self improvement or goal reaching; they study, acknowledge, and sometimes become obsessed with the immaculate persons of their obsession. Runners look up to Jim Ryun, Elg, and Haile. Basketball players look up to MJ, Larry Bird, and Wilt. And pe’ers probably use Shorty Mac, Mandingo, and et-cetera as their figures.

Shorty Mac is probably the thickest person in the world naturally.


2005: 5.5 EL & 5.6 EG, FL: 4in > Now: 7.5 NBP & 6.1 MEG, 5.8 BG (Goal: MORE !)

Stumpy1's Progress Thread

Everytime I Visit Thunders, I Do 50 Kegels or More

Originally Posted by Stumpy1
When people become obsessed to various things, for various reasons such as self improvement or goal reaching; they study, acknowledge, and sometimes become obsessed with the immaculate persons of their obsession. Runners look up to Jim Ryun, Elg, and Haile. Basketball players look up to MJ, Larry Bird, and Wilt. And pe’ers probably use Shorty Mac, Mandingo, and et-cetera as their figures.

Shorty Mac is probably the thickest person in the world naturally.


Why would anyone want to be as big as Mandingo? I can’t find the link but I remember reading an interview where he said that a lot of the women he met in his personal life didn’t want to fuck him because he was too big. I think it’s better to aim for a size that’s desirable for the majority of women rather than the statistical outliers that Mandingo and Shorty Mac are.

Originally Posted by Invisible
Why would anyone want to be as big as Mandingo? I can’t find the link but I remember reading an interview where he said that a lot of the women he met in his personal life didn’t want to fuck him because he was too big. I think it’s better to aim for a size that’s desirable for the majority of women rather than the statistical outliers that Mandingo and Shorty Mac are.

I wouldn’t want to be his size either. I’d rather aim for 7.5nbp x 6.5 eg.


2005: 5.5 EL & 5.6 EG, FL: 4in > Now: 7.5 NBP & 6.1 MEG, 5.8 BG (Goal: MORE !)

Stumpy1's Progress Thread

Everytime I Visit Thunders, I Do 50 Kegels or More

Yeah you couldn’t pay me to have his penis. However, it would be awesome to wield that weapon once in awhile.

Originally Posted by MisterWhiskers
Check out shorty mac. 7.9 inch Girth.


My God.

I just watched some porn..

The screams coming from the woman were screams of serious pain.


February 1: NPBEL: 5.25" Eg: 4.25"

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:32 AM.