Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Girth

123

[QUOTE=sta-kool]
Agree with Titleist. It is the easiest and most relaxing form of PE. We use low pressure here, for one thing.
[/QUOTE

:up:

Yes I agree too.. and that’s how we stay in the “gainzone” and get it permanent by time.]


Starting size: 7.48" X 5.51" Currently: 10.1" X 6.4"

Heat is the key!

Hmmm. I’ll keep it in mind


Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada.

Well, been very religious about exercising, stretches every morning in the shower, and either Jelq’s in the evening or a 30 minute Bathmate session. Gains seem to be coming again. My length has bumped up ever so slightly by about 1/16th of an inch, barely noticeable on the tape, but girth is starting to pop over to 5-5/16 almost 5-3/8 - which is nice hadn’t seen girth gains in a while. My lover said to me the other day -“you feel huge” - which is of course everything anyone ever wants to hear. Just want to hit 5-1/2” geez.

Nice to be moving again. I’d like to do some of the more advanced exercises but frankly even at 7” in length I find them challenging - like there isn’t enough dick to do them. The Uli’s and the pushing blood from the glans into the shaft with base clamped thing are hard, guess I just need to practice more.


Starting stats 02/13/2013: BPEL 6-3/4" and EG 4-1/4"

Now: BPEL 7-1/8" MSEG 5-1/2" (permanent gains)

Originally Posted by jcl911
Well, been very religious about exercising, stretches every morning in the shower, and either Jelq’s in the evening or a 30 minute Bathmate session. Gains seem to be coming again. My length has bumped up ever so slightly by about 1/16th of an inch, barely noticeable on the tape, but girth is starting to pop over to 5-5/16 almost 5-3/8 - which is nice hadn’t seen girth gains in a while. My lover said to me the other day -“you feel huge” - which is of course everything anyone ever wants to hear. Just want to hit 5-1/2” geez.

Nice to be moving again. I’d like to do some of the more advanced exercises but frankly even at 7” in length I find them challenging - like there isn’t enough dick to do them. The Uli’s and the pushing blood from the glans into the shaft with base clamped thing are hard, guess I just need to practice more.

Keep working at it. You’ll figure it out. You have plenty of dick to do them with, you just need to fine tune your technique. Whatever you do, Don’t give up!

Well gents, it’s official, I’ve reached 5-1/2” in circumference girth. Not much on length, still just over 7” - frankly I bottom out in many partners so girth is what I want. I desperately want to reach 6” - but the advanced stretches are just complicated. Maybe should revisit. I guess my hands are bigger than most. Not sure. But this stuff works. I’ve been at it years now, but well there you have it.


Starting stats 02/13/2013: BPEL 6-3/4" and EG 4-1/4"

Now: BPEL 7-1/8" MSEG 5-1/2" (permanent gains)

Congrats, that’s some pretty good gains.

What is your routine?

Congrats you your girth gains. I hope I can follow suit.

Originally Posted by Ed726
Congrats, that’s some pretty good gains.
What is your routine?

200 jelks and two 15 minute sessions in a good quality cylinder at 10-15hg, if I have time I do static stretches.


Starting stats 02/13/2013: BPEL 6-3/4" and EG 4-1/4"

Now: BPEL 7-1/8" MSEG 5-1/2" (permanent gains)

Originally Posted by jcl911
So after a few years of stretching and jelqing and some light bathmating, I’ve had some modest gains. I really, really, really want to work on girth, I’ve got length pretty much covered at 7”+ BPEL. Really want to get up to about 5-1/2” from my current 5-1/8”.

Is clamping really the only way? Seems time consuming and involved.

Any advice appreciated.

Wait a second let me get that straight, are you calling a 1.25 inch increase modest?! Wtf dude people usually get those kind of results usually from surgery so honestly just say thanks .. Oh and by the way did you gain most if your girth gains from jelqing or pumping?

Originally Posted by nshl
Wait a second let me get that straight, are you calling a 1.25 inch increase modest?! Wtf dude people usually get those kind of results usually from surgery so honestly just say thanks .. Oh and by the way did you gain most if your girth gains from jelqing or pumping?

As I’ve said before, my initial gains I attribute to EQ, seriously. I was in worse shape, low-t etc. I got almost immediately to 5” - its was so fast that it had to be something I was doing wrong. The Bathmate did temporary stuff, the real pump I got has more to do with cementing the 5.5” in my opinion. I’ve had a real pump for about 6 months now.

Again not after length at this juncture only girth. Yeah I’d love to have an 8x6 chances are low.


Starting stats 02/13/2013: BPEL 6-3/4" and EG 4-1/4"

Now: BPEL 7-1/8" MSEG 5-1/2" (permanent gains)

Finally am to the point where i can fill a 2” cylinder after a 10 minute session if I kegel and pull on the cylinder repeatedly keeping the vacuum between 5 and 10. Last night I moved to the larger cylinder, doing the “staging” that was suggested earlier. After a second 15 minute session my girth increased to 6” base girth to 6-1/2”. Its tough to keep my balls from getting sucked in, wondering if one of the silicone gaskets around the base would help. I think this could signal my next jump in girth - my god I’d kill for 6”…

Any thoughts folks?


Starting stats 02/13/2013: BPEL 6-3/4" and EG 4-1/4"

Now: BPEL 7-1/8" MSEG 5-1/2" (permanent gains)

Top
123

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:08 PM.