Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Fulcrum Massage Technique Theory

Fulcrum Massage Technique Theory

Guys I’ve had this crazy thought for a while and just wanted to sound off to some of you who might want to chime in or give it a try.

I think I have a penis that is resistant to lengthening and after many year of PE training I don’t have a whole lot to show for it in that area compared to some. I gained .5 inches and could not seem to get any more progress from what I assume to be dorsal thickening judging from reading a few threads. I got the most progress from fulcrum stretches using my hands but still felt quite a bit of resistance.

My thought for you guys to give feedback on is - what if you are a hard gainer like me and when fulcrum stretching you applied heat and massage from a vibrator to soften up the tissue. It’s a terrible visual but I compare it to meat tenderizing. If you are stretching over a solid object you can apply the massage with lube and strong massager along the shaft to try to loosen up the fibrous makeup of the penis. I haven’t tried this as I don’t have the privacy to do so but feel like it has merit. Of course the first obstacle is not getting an erection when performing the exercise I can hear many of you saying. Have any of you tried this or do you think it has merit?

Thanks for any input…

You are not going to believe, there is another thread somewhere about vibrators and PE.

I guess I deserve that comment since I did find another after using the search tool. It was however posted back in 2006 and was (like many threads) without conclusion on the outcome. Sorry for the duplicate post Marinera.

No problem at all, I just said that out of curiosity. :)

On the topic, I wonder if the vibrations are strong enough to soften the tunica albuginea. what effect could they have on smooth muscle?

Originally Posted by marinera
You are not going to believe, there is another thread somewhere about vibrators and PE.

You know, I was really hoping I would come up with something original to contribute to this forum on penis enlargement, but how when everything has been covered? Really? Vibrators and fulcrum stretches. That took some brain storming.
Originally Posted by biglefty
Have any of you tried this or do you think it has merit?

Thanks for any input…


It might do some good. I don’t see it hurting unless you start using like an elliptical sander on your penis or something that could cause damage (or maybe that would work, I don’t know). Maybe twisting your penis around all the way to the left then all the way to the right might cause your internal fibers to loosen up in a different way too.


Start 2/27/14: BPEL 6"/ EG 5" ==> 6.5"/ 5.25"

Now: Taking a break!

Make a Donation Everybody's doing it.:cancer:

Only in the land of PE would one be exstatic to eek out even 2 MM of gains. 2 friggen MM would make my day.

That rotating fulcrum, perhaps draping the penis over the fulcrum and the fulcrum point moving back and forth several inches, breaking up
and loosening the tissues further. Instead of head applied directly, simply use the heating lamps. Both titlelist and yoyototo are saying
heating lamps really do work, and are designed for heating tissues in the first place.

You could use a vibrator as the fulcrum ^^.

found this regarding smooth muscle:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1120194
” Vibration caused only small and inconsistant reductions of passive force of vascular smooth muscle. The results are in accordance with the hypothesis that vibrations exert a direct action on the contractile process by causing an increased rate of detachment of actin-myosin cross-links.”

and:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/4084078
“In smooth muscle cells of the rat femoral arteries, when the animals have been subjected to a prolonged general vibration (100 Hz, amplitude 0.5 mm), size of their nuclei increases.”

There is also some stuff about vibration impacting collagen.

But most is about ultra sonic sound and similar devices.

Still I see how a vibration might work cause the vibration, when combined with stretching exercises/use of fulcrum, will probably distribute the impact region of the stretch differently by every vibration.


DickerSchwanz=FatDick / 20cm length(No more!), 5.5 - 6 girth. Goal - max. Skills and Proportions

Achieved a cone shape taper girth? tell me how.. -> My Thread Best Theory to gain.. PI's ! Best Routine to Start

Originally Posted by dickerschwanz
You could use a vibrator as the fulcrum ^^.

found this regarding smooth muscle:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1120194
” Vibration caused only small and inconsistant reductions of passive force of vascular smooth muscle. The results are in accordance with the hypothesis that vibrations exert a direct action on the contractile process by causing an increased rate of detachment of actin-myosin cross-links.”

and:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/4084078
“In smooth muscle cells of the rat femoral arteries, when the animals have been subjected to a prolonged general vibration (100 Hz, amplitude 0.5 mm), size of their nuclei increases.”

There is also some stuff about vibration impacting collagen.

But most is about ultra sonic sound and similar devices.

Still I see how a vibration might work cause the vibration, when combined with stretching exercises/use of fulcrum, will probably distribute the impact region of the stretch differently by every vibration.

Did you quote that the “size of their nuclei increases”….Well, in the words of Lloyd Christmas, “So you tellin’ me there’s a chance…”

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
A theory and new techniquehumpty_dumptyPenis Enlargement Basics409-30-2009 01:35 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:38 PM.