Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Fresh Meat

Fresh Meat

Title Says it all. Although not exactly fresh, (I’ve been lurking for quite some time), I am ready to be guided by all the Mens, Myths, and Legends of PE! I’ve tried various things half-arsed, only to get a slightly better flaccid, but my erections have been on the iffy side, just barely getting to 70% at sometimes, which I’m hoping is related to mild overworking (no swelling or discoloration)exstacy and massive amounts of porn exposure. These things must change now! I want to make believers out of all my doubting friends (“It’s not a muscle”, “it can’t grow”, “blah blah blah”), but more so this is for me and my personal conquest for Penile Justice(Un-cut) and the ability to do an authentic Captain Morgan Stance. ;-)

During my ‘lurking’ phase, I tried out a few of the newbie routines and noticed a great change with the Newb/Newb Advanced routine, but then I incorporated stretches only to now think I shouldn’t of messed with the them, as I have this feeling they aided to the current erection problem I am having. Not to mention I did some JAI Stretches early in the morning(not on an actual routine). I know, I’m retarded, but that’s why I am here. Loll.

Oh Great Sages, Please guide this young desiring to be hung Padawan!

As of Today, I am returning to the basic newbie routine with no stretches for at least the first 2-3 weeks(1 Day On 1 Off). Any advice for this uncut with a LOT of 7:30?

Current -
EL
6.85

E.G.
5.0 - 5.5

—————
Short - Term Goal
EL
7.5

E.G.
Solid 5.5

Originally Posted by Amnesis
Title Says it all. Although not exactly fresh, (I’ve been lurking for quite some time), I am ready to be guided by all the Mens, Myths, and Legends of PE! I’ve tried various things half-arsed, only to get a slightly better flaccid, but my erections have been on the iffy side, just barely getting to 70% at sometimes, which I’m hoping is related to mild overworking (no swelling or discoloration)exstacy and massive amounts of porn exposure. These things must change now! I want to make believers out of all my doubting friends (“It’s not a muscle”, “it can’t grow”, “blah blah blah”), but more so this is for me and my personal conquest for Penile Justice(Un-cut) and the ability to do an authentic Captain Morgan Stance. ;-)

During my ‘lurking’ phase, I tried out a few of the newbie routines and noticed a great change with the Newb/Newb Advanced routine, but then I incorporated stretches only to now think I shouldn’t of messed with the them, as I have this feeling they aided to the current erection problem I am having. Not to mention I did some JAI Stretches early in the morning(not on an actual routine). I know, I’m retarded, but that’s why I am here. Loll.

Oh Great Sages, Please guide this young desiring to be hung Padawan!

As of Today, I am returning to the basic newbie routine with no stretches for at least the first 2-3 weeks(1 Day On 1 Off). Any advice for this uncut with a LOT of 7:30?

Current -
EL
6.85

E.G.
5.0 - 5.5

—————
Short - Term Goal
EL
7.5

E.G.
Solid 5.5

If you believve the lot theory strech and jelk above the lot for gains. I use to believe but there are some low lotters that have grown just fine.

Why can’t you stretch?

What is your erection problem perhaps we can help with that?


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Are you saying you take ecstasy? Why don’t you try jelqing but only very mildly during the first couple of

Months ? Jelqing can play a great role in gains. IMO, LOT is a load of crap, so don’t believe it :) Also, try doing some kegels to help with the erection problems :) Good Luck :)

Originally Posted by Okish6er
Are you saying you take ecstasy? Why don’t you try jelqing but only very mildly during the first couple of
Months ? Jelqing can play a great role in gains. IMO, LOT is a load of crap, so don’t believe it :) Also, try doing some kegels to help with the erection problems :) Good Luck :)

I agree LOT is a psycologicasl block to pe growth.
Jelk in all directions and positions slow and with purpose.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Originally Posted by kingpole
If you believve the lot theory strech and jelk above the lot for gains. I use to believe but there are some low lotters that have grown just fine.

Why can’t you stretch?

What is your erection problem perhaps we can help with that?

Everytime I stretch the following day my erections are mild and kinda offensive to me. My captain is alot firmer and the head feels alot more solid, but the erection itself is wack, like 60-70%. Edging shows me there is something definitely going on, as I measured 7.0 today(Might of been the JAI Stretches I did yesterday).but the erection dies rather quickly..

[Bold]Okish6er[/bold]
Yes, I did take exstacy.which I do not recommend because I lost a raging hard erection moments after penetrating my “friend girl”. Perhaps the exstacy also played a role in my erection malfunction.

My stretches are very mild, pulling with medium force to make sure I do not overstretch and I do a total of 10X30Secs = 4 Straight, 3 Up, 3 Down.

I’m definitely gonna follow your advice on taking it very “MILD” as I’ve been reading and noticing that more patience, dedication, and care given to the penis the higher and possibly quicker the results.

So 20 Jelqs a day is recommended 1 day on 1 off as a fresh coming newbie, right?

Kegels? 50 a day 5X2 or 1 on 1 off as well?

I also rarely have alone time, so I am forced to dry jelqing sessions in the shower most often.

Is it possible the shower is not providing adequate heat resulting in poor erections?

Should I alter my workout to compensate for the dry jelqing?

Yes, E will DEFINITELY fuck with your ability to get and maintain a good erection.


LWH

"Louie, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship"

- Humphrey Bogart to Claude Raines, Casablanca

Originally Posted by Amnesis
Everytime I stretch the following day my erections are mild and kinda offensive to me. My captain is alot firmer and the head feels alot more solid, but the erection itself is wack, like 60-70%. Edging shows me there is something definitely going on, as I measured 7.0 today(Might of been the JAI Stretches I did yesterday).but the erection dies rather quickly..

[Bold]Okish6er[/bold]
Yes, I did take exstacy.which I do not recommend because I lost a raging hard erection moments after penetrating my “friend girl”. Perhaps the exstacy also played a role in my erection malfunction.

My stretches are very mild, pulling with medium force to make sure I do not overstretch and I do a total of 10X30Secs = 4 Straight, 3 Up, 3 Down.

I’m definitely gonna follow your advice on taking it very “MILD” as I’ve been reading and noticing that more patience, dedication, and care given to the penis the higher and possibly quicker the results.

So 20 Jelqs a day is recommended 1 day on 1 off as a fresh coming newbie, right?

Kegels? 50 a day 5X2 or 1 on 1 off as well?

I also rarely have alone time, so I am forced to dry jelqing sessions in the shower most often.

Is it possible the shower is not providing adequate heat resulting in poor erections?

Should I alter my workout to compensate for the dry jelqing?

It is good if you can jelk in the shower. Especially if the hot water last more than ten minutes.

Jelk using hair condioner, helps with the friction, stand away from the water stream and jelk, slow 3-5 seconds.

The ecstacy is still in your system. Your erections should firm up when it is out of your system.

7” is considered well endowed, you have reached that mark.

My suggestion is that you do two days on one day off for a while.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

7” is very well endowed :) Only you, yourself can tell whether your penis had enough jelqing and/or stretching. If you start to feel too much pressure which causes lots of discomfort or any pains start, then you should stop. But experiment. After say, your 50 jelqs and you feel no pain or huge amounts of discomfort, do a bit more, then adjust according to what you feel. Good Luck :)

Thanks Everyone for being so kind and helpful with me. It’s really encouraging. I almost feel like I’ve joined another Union/Brotherhood.only the benefits come with larger fishing rods. Lol.

7” Is indeed nice, I’m thankful. But since like the age 13-14 I’ve humored the thought of being equipped with a 9.5 EL with decent girth.

Kingpole,
I desire to do the 2 on 1 off but I am concerned due to the fact that after one day of PE my Willy is kinda on the weak side. That’s normal for a beginner? Perhaps I could move up to that after my initial month?

I will be updating as things come along.

Originally Posted by kingpole
If you believve the lot theory strech and jelk above the lot for gains. I use to believe but there are some low lotters that have grown just fine.


In regard to the LOT theory, I guess everyone is different. My lot is 6 and I used an extender predominately at 6 and had my best gain since starting PE. The way I see it, the path to gaining as a newbie is on the trail of least resistance.

I’ve been trying to figure out how our LOT plays a role in how we gain. I know a lot of guys don’t buy into the LOT theory, but I know there’s something to it that makes sense and I’ve had a hard time trying to figure out what it was.

So far, I believe you should work WITH your LOT if you’re a newbie, for newbie gains, and AGAINST your LOT once your newbie gains slow down. I had my best gain this past month working with my LOT, so there’s some credence to my belief.


Starting: BPEL 6.125 (15.55 cm) / EG 4.75 (12.07 cm) / NBPFL 2.750 (6.99 cm)

Current: BPEL 7.000 (17.8 cm) / EG 4.75 (12.07 cm) / NBPFL 3.750 (9.52 cm) Goal: BPEL 7.0 / EG 5.0

Call me NSG!!! My Equipment: Phalosan, KR Extender

My updates hasn’t been working. Sigh.

Penis overall health has drastically improved, although now I’m having a little lead foot and trying to do things my middle man is not ready for. (Horse 440). Lol.

Erect length is definitely on a mission and I’ve already learned once again that K.I.S.S. Is the best method for your woody.

Stretches prove to be worthwhile(flaccid is about 5.5-6 inches post), but my man meat seems a lil stunned the day after(less quality erections - 85%).

I am thinking of keeping them out for the next 2 weeks to check and see. No need to overwork if I can get the same results taking more cautious steps.

Will be updating with pics soon. ;)

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:05 PM.