Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

FIRST POST- How I got started

12

Jman,

Congratulations on your gains! Your size is quite good, especially your girth. Future gains are just gravy now.

What strikes me as odd in your story is that your girlfriend went from coming during intercourse to not. Why do you think that is? If your dick were really too small for her, she never would have come in the first place. My experience with women and orgasms is that it’s all about emotions. Perhaps the relationship wasn’t working for her any longer, and her orgasms drying up was just her body’s way of telling you.

Regardless, even if your dick size was the issue, it no longer is. You’ve really packed on some nice size.

Welcome to the forum. Like the guys said above, don’t let the LOT stuff drive you crazy. The basic rule is to stretch generally upwardly to grow your shaft and generally downwardly to grow your ligs.


Enter your measurements in the PE Database.

Originally Posted by heineken

Newbie routine, warmup, stretch, jelq. EL:5 7/8” EG: 5 1/8”. Want to start some light pumping but not sure if LA Pumps (cockpump.com) are reliable with international shipping.

I would stick with the newbie routine for a few months before pumping. So you can have a stronger unit and a less chance of injuring yourself.

Originally Posted by ModestoMan
Jman,

Congratulations on your gains! Your size is quite good, especially your girth. Future gains are just gravy now.

What strikes me as odd in your story is that your girlfriend went from coming during intercourse to not. Why do you think that is? If your dick were really too small for her, she never would have come in the first place. My experience with women and orgasms is that it’s all about emotions. Perhaps the relationship wasn’t working for her any longer, and her orgasms drying up was just her body’s way of telling you.

Regardless, even if your dick size was the issue, it no longer is. You’ve really packed on some nice size.

Welcome to the forum. Like the guys said above, don’t let the LOT stuff drive you crazy. The basic rule is to stretch generally upwardly to grow your shaft and generally downwardly to grow your ligs.


Thanks MM, I would like to get my length up to 7 before summer end. The reason my ex came alot from intercourse in the begining is that I lasted longer… avg 12-16mins of hard pumping. This was mainly because I had a condom on. She had multiple orgasms twice when I had a condom on. Sometimes she wouldnt come and we would go for a round 2 which would last for about an hour. Then after 4 months of having sex with a condom I decided to go raw and I couldn’t last for shit. After having sex with no condom you never want to put one back on again. I Averaged about 6-8 mins. Some days I would go for 20 mins nonstop and somedays I would blow my load in 2 mins. She would come easily from oral on average of 3 mins. I had a clock beside my bed and would time myself, but she had multiple orgasms once without me using a condom. The relationship had its ups and downs when we had sex it usually was the same results, me finishing first. There were alot of times I was close but everytime she started to get wild I had to cum…..This made me very frusterated and I tried all different types of stuff. But pre-ejac was winning the war. Now I am edging and kegeling to control this but now no partner to share the pleasure with. It sucks!

Jman30,

GREAT GAINS!!!!!! Especially for 5 months work, keep at it and it’ll keep growing!


My Current Stats: NBPEL : 7.5" BPEL: 8.0" EG : 6.0" GOAL ACHIEVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just Maintaining......

Originally Posted by Jman30
Thanks MM, I would like to get my length up to 7 before summer end. The reason my ex came alot from intercourse in the begining is that I lasted longer… avg 12-16mins of hard pumping. This was mainly because I had a condom on. She had multiple orgasms twice when I had a condom on. Sometimes she wouldnt come and we would go for a round 2 which would last for about an hour. Then after 4 months of having sex with a condom I decided to go raw and I couldn’t last for shit. After having sex with no condom you never want to put one back on again. I Averaged about 6-8 mins. Some days I would go for 20 mins nonstop and somedays I would blow my load in 2 mins. She would come easily from oral on average of 3 mins. I had a clock beside my bed and would time myself, but she had multiple orgasms once without me using a condom. The relationship had its ups and downs when we had sex it usually was the same results, me finishing first. There were alot of times I was close but everytime she started to get wild I had to cum…..This made me very frusterated and I tried all different types of stuff. But pre-ejac was winning the war. Now I am edging and kegeling to control this but now no partner to share the pleasure with. It sucks!

Edging and kegeling works wonders.

There is also quite a few techniques from a book I bought last year — it was recommended by someone in this forum.

I use to have the same problem as you; sometimes I would go in two minutes, sometimes I could last ten.

Since then, I have read the book, and practiced its techniques, and now I can go hours at a time — and I have had a few “multiple male orgasms,” which is great.


TGC Theory | Who Says The Penis Isn't a Muscle?

"To leave the world a better place, to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived is to succeed." - Emerson

Remek whats the book called????? I wanna last hours at a time….Is this hours before your first nut? I had a few multiple orgasms myself but its not great if she doesnt come at all.

I just measured after my PE routine and I am at 6.7!! My first goal is 7 and I am getting there slowly but surely.

Originally Posted by Jman30
Remek whats the book called????? I wanna last hours at a time….Is this hours before your first nut? I had a few multiple orgasms myself but its not great if she doesnt come at all.

The book is called “The Multi-Orgasmic Man: Sexual Secrets Every Man Should Know” by Mantak Chia, Douglas Abrams Arava.

This is hours before I ejaculate. It has taken some time, but it is time well spent.

By the way, congratulations on your gains.


TGC Theory | Who Says The Penis Isn't a Muscle?

"To leave the world a better place, to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived is to succeed." - Emerson

Originally Posted by remek
The book is called “The Multi-Orgasmic Man: Sexual Secrets Every Man Should Know” by Mantak Chia, Douglas Abrams Arava.

This is hours before I ejaculate. It has taken some time, but it is time well spent.

By the way, congratulations on your gains.


Thanks Remek, Im going to have somthing to look for when I goto barnes and nobles now.

Jman, one of your problems may be the fact that you are watching a clock to see how long you last.

Your mind is a powerful thing, and won’t hesitate to work against your body. Tell yourself to last longer as opposed to hoping you will.

Try an extended self help session, if you know what I mean. :) You will prove to yourself that you can last as long as you want, given a little conditioning.

Top
12

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:45 AM.