Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

EQ poll for Newbie's

View Poll Results:

Have you experience changes in your EQ after starting PE:

My EQ Increased and my lifestyle stayed the same.

1466.67%

My EQ Decreased and my lifestyle stayed the same.

14.76%

My EQ Increased and my lifestyle became worse.

14.76%

My EQ Decreased and my lifestyle became better.

29.52%

My EQ Stayed the same

314.29%
Total Votes: 21. You may not vote on this poll

EQ poll for Newbie's

I find it intriguing the amount of new member experiencing a EQ loss, So I made this poll. Feel free to vote if you want to ;) . Posting how much it changed will be great also.


Las Medidas no importan, la quiero mas grande y punto!


Last edited by Frutimax : 10-17-2011 at .

Interesting question. It’s been some years since I’ve been a newbie but I noticed that both my EQ and my lifestyle improved. The latter meaning that I became much more interested in all things fitness (not just the penis), started swimming, running, working out with weights, etc. It’s actually a bit hard to nail it down just to PE because I did numerous other things that were beneficial to my well-being, too.


Et... la nuit se continue. C\'est vrai. Elle est complètement dechirée - ma tête.

My EQ improved a lot, the veins are much more visible, now about the lifestyle I don’t know what to say, I’m under big pressure in the end of the year, had to stop gym, and going out, but it’s no big deal right know I’m focused on work and PE


Start BPEL 5.5 EG 5.2 09-20-2011

GOAL 7x6 - on a 5'5 guy it will look huge

Originally Posted by Sir Wally
Interesting question. It’s been some years since I’ve been a newbie but I noticed that both my EQ and my lifestyle improved. The latter meaning that I became much more interested in all things fitness (not just the penis), started swimming, running, working out with weights, etc. It’s actually a bit hard to nail it down just to PE because I did numerous other things that were beneficial to my well-being, too.


I’m glad you become healthier.

Originally Posted by sckail
My EQ improved a lot, the veins are much more visible, now about the lifestyle I don’t know what to say, I’m under big pressure in the end of the year, had to stop gym, and going out, but it’s no big deal right know I’m focused on work and PE


Even with a Stress-full life your EQ stays good, this kinda proves that while stress is related to poor EQ I believe the subconscious mind has a bigger effect on our EQ than our conscious one.


It’s great to hear other people experiences so we can learn from other members mistakes or good examples ;)

Most people now a days take for granted they will live forever or until they die for natural causes, and don’t pay attention to their bodies. It has became very normal to be chubby or just a bit overweight. Just by improving your life style you can loose that weight guys ;) and get better EQ.. Good Luck


Las Medidas no importan, la quiero mas grande y punto!

Not sure if you intended it that way but creating a public poll will never yield honest responses.

The results need to be anonymous IMO.


Current (Sept 15, 2011) BPEL - 7.6 MSEG - 5.8

Goal 8 x 6 (preferably NBPEL)

Originally Posted by ddolphin
Not sure if you intended it that way but creating a public poll will never yield honest responses.

The results need to be anonymous IMO.

Yes, I believe members on this forums shouldn’t be afraid of speaking out loud if something bad is happening to them. Also if it’s public the person having problem with EQ could be spotted and helped.

But perhaps you are right ;)


Las Medidas no importan, la quiero mas grande y punto!

I couldn’t find my category: EQ increased, lifestyle became better!

Originally Posted by Sir Wally
I noticed that both my EQ and my lifestyle improved.

Originally Posted by sleepy278
I couldn’t find my category: EQ increased, lifestyle became better!

I was wondering about that as well.


Running a Massive Co-Front.

Because you have a win Win situation and I wanted to made a poll about negative or neutral EQ changes. :D Sorry I didnt wanted you guys to feel out of the poll :P select your lifestyle stayed the same :P


Las Medidas no importan, la quiero mas grande y punto!

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:29 AM.