Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Does Geography affect size perception

123

Does Geography affect size perception

Hi all this is my first post although I found this site (praise Jesus) almost two years ago. First of all I want to thank Thunder and crew for making this place a reality. With any luck in a few years I can wear a “Thundersplace Saved My Life” T-Shirt proudly (hey that’s my idea).

I want to start by asking a simple complicated question. Do countries/regions with cold climates have a built in psyche or ‘ethos’ (don’t know what these words mean) that favours ‘growers’ vs. ‘Showers’? I’m from Canada and can tell you Canadians are the proudest when it comes to braving the cold weather so it would only hold true that we also collectively ‘require’ our men to be ‘built’ accordingly. I know showers will always ‘win’ over growers no matter where you are but in that kind of cold it really truly is a test of ones’ flaccid resilience (yep you guessed it I’m a grower, all 6’2” of me, ouch!). Not to get all Rodney Dangerfield here but there have been times when all I’ve had down there was a nipple and two bumps(drum roll, crash). I mean I thought my soldier was standing on guard for thee but all I had was a disabled veteran sitting on two duffel bags(laugh machine, drum roll,cymbal wash, and crash). Anyhoo, anyone have any thoughts on the collective psyche type deal, anyone from Europe maybe? Cheers.

Black guys generally have larger flaccid cocks because they originally come form a warmer area (Africa) than white guys (Europe).

I heard it was due to the quantity of oxygen. Animals and plants in the rain-forest are larger due to higher levels of oxygen. The other major, probably the major, factor is natural selection. Tribal people are notorious for their lack of modesty, while the only northern-hemisphere civilization that didn’t frown upon nakedness in the last few thousand years that I know of was the Spartans.

Temperature would have an impact on how much flaccid is ‘showing’ but not how much flaccid is actually there. Considering also the easy access of central heating the impact would only be circumstantial to position and poverty level more so than geography.

All in all I don’t see how one could make any kind of link between ‘size perception’ and geography. If your asking could a region of men evolve smaller flaccids due to colder weather in a short period of time (a few generations), I wouldn’t think so as women like larger dicks whether it’s cold or hot.


This signature is closed for the public.

Originally Posted by Bird2

Black guys generally have larger flaccid cocks because they originally come form a warmer area (Africa) than white guys (Europe).

Ridiculous. By this measure, guys from Arizona and Florida have bigger dicks than guys from Minnesota. Careful with that African stereotype stuff — who are you, Jimmy the Greek?


"I don't understand how America doesn't understand Thug Life... America IS Thug Life!"

- Tupac Shakur

I was referring more to media and social conditioning and not actual genetic drift.

No because the media doesn’t brainwash a nation-state with ‘small dick perception’. Neither does ‘social conditioning’ affect a whole geographical area (it only occurs when a minority is picked on). Stereotypes concerning penis size are not geographical, they are racial. Not everyone in Canada has a small dick, after all. And just to point out most stereotypes are actually true.


This signature is closed for the public.

Originally Posted by fauxreal
Ridiculous. By this measure, guys from Arizona and Florida have bigger dicks than guys from Minnesota. Careful with that African stereotype stuff — who are you, Jimmy the Greek?

No, not ridiculous. What I meant was that there are certain things that are influenced by environment but that takes thousands of years. A polar bear has a white pelt instead of a brown pelt. The reason: its environment is nearly all white, due the snow, when the polar bear wasn’t white it had more trouble at survival. When you decide to release a brown bear at the north pole, it doesn’t turn white all of the sudden. The reason is that it comes from an environment where a brown pelt was better for its survival.

The same counts for people. A black guys ancestors lived in a warmer climate than a white guys ancestors. It should be logical that the flaccid dick hangs more to release heat. When it didn’t do that, his testicles and penis could become to hot, which has its influence at fertility. That one guy lives in Minnesota and the other in Florida doesn’t have impact because it is a fraction of the time the ancestors spend in that climate.

Bird is right. The warmer climate over a LONG period would make black guys bigger. In biology they teach you that animals in warmer climates have extra skin or are larger to facilitate better heat loss from the body. The same thing can apply to humans
Its the same reason black guys are generally bigger than white guys in size/stature.

Although it isn’t really proven that black guys have bigger erect penis’ that other crede’s, I remember reading somewhere that the average was between .25 and .5 of an inch larger in most cases, which wouldnt be that hard to believe to be honest.

Originally Posted by Sacred
Its the same reason black guys are generally bigger than white guys in size/stature.

Not too sure about this. Any sources? How come Arabians aren’t as big as Africans?


This signature is closed for the public.

And how come Holland have the largest people in the world??


This signature is closed for the public.

Originally Posted by The Beasty One
I wouldn’t think so as women like larger dicks whether it’s cold or hot.


I was with you up until this.

It’s true that some women like bigger dicks. But as a blanket statement it is not true. There is a spectrum of female desire regarding this particular statistic.

We men, on the other hand, like to have bigger dicks. :)

Originally Posted by The Beasty One
And just to point out most stereotypes are actually true.


Again, a flawed assessment.

Stereotypes seem to be true, based on scant evidence that seems to support the stereotype. There is, obviously, a basis on which a stereotype is formed, but this does not mean it is ultimately true.

Much like some of the ideas in this thread.

We agree that polar bears do have white fur (and so do artic foxes), Now, has anyone got information as to a polar bear’s flaccid hang versus a brown bear’s or a black bear’s?


Before: I'd like to show you something I'm very proud of, but you'll have to move real close.

After: I\'d like to show you something I\'m very proud of, but you guys in the front row will have to stand back.

God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time. - Robin Williams (:


Last edited by Mr. Happy : 07-16-2006 at .

Originally Posted by Bird2
No, not ridiculous. What I meant was that there are certain things that are influenced by environment but that takes thousands of years. A polar bear has a white pelt instead of a brown pelt. The reason: its environment is nearly all white, due the snow, when the polar bear wasn’t white it had more trouble at survival. When you decide to release a brown bear at the north pole, it doesn’t turn white all of the sudden. The reason is that it comes from an environment where a brown pelt was better for its survival.

The same counts for people. A black guys ancestors lived in a warmer climate than a white guys ancestors. It should be logical that the flaccid dick hangs more to release heat. When it didn’t do that, his testicles and penis could become to hot, which has its influence at fertility. That one guy lives in Minnesota and the other in Florida doesn’t have impact because it is a fraction of the time the ancestors spend in that climate.

Yep. It’s called micro-evolution and micro-evolution is proven. It would also explain a lot of other differences.

Originally Posted by The Beasty One
Not too sure about this. Any sources? How come Arabians aren’t as big as Africans?

The deserts freeze once per day. Jungles don’t.

Originally Posted by Mr. Happy
It’s true that some women like bigger dicks. But as a blanket statement it is not true. There is a spectrum of female desire regarding this particular statistic.

I think most is a better description than some.

Originally Posted by Mr. Happy
Stereotypes seem to be true, based on scant evidence that seems to support the stereotype. There is, obviously, a basis on which a stereotype is formed, but this does not mean it is ultimately true.

They are true more often than not.

Originally Posted by Mega-Lo
Yep. It’s called micro-evolution and micro-evolution is proven. It would also explain a lot of other differences.

Just because micro-evolution is ‘proven’ does not mean that black men have larger penises due to high temperatures. The only time micro-evolution would have a large impact on penis size would be with frost-bite I’d imagine. The testes already have an advanced temperature-control system.

Originally Posted by Mega-Lo
The deserts freeze once per day. Jungles don’t.

Why are the Netherlanders the largest people in the world then? Does that mean that every race that lived close to the equator are larger down there, and share ‘a lot of other differences’?


This signature is closed for the public.

Originally Posted by The Beasty One
Why are the Netherlanders the largest people in the world then?

They’re filter feeders?

Originally Posted by The Beasty One
Why are the Netherlanders the largest people in the world then? Does that mean that every race that lived close to the equator are larger down there, and share ‘a lot of other differences’?

I, as a Dutchman can give you some insight here. Dutch people have the gens to grow larger. The reason as I see it is that this was a swap area until the middle ages. To survive in the swap area, length came in handy so natural selection made Dutch people larger than other populations.

Top
123
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
A girl's opinion on sizehyyprrPenis Enlargement4304-21-2007 11:08 PM
Does stress affect size?wishitwasbiggerPenis Enlargement1007-09-2006 01:35 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:49 PM.