Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Do I have venous leak

12

It sounds as you had a perineal blunt trauma. This can mean everything and nothing, only a doctor can say. For which day is fixed your appointment? The sooner, the better. Even if just for your mind.

Originally Posted by marinera
It sounds as you had a perineal blunt trauma. This can mean everything and nothing, only a doctor can say. For which day is fixed your appointment? The sooner, the better. Even if just for your mind.


Well I’m in Czech republic now on holiday with parents, and I will be back in UK (home) in about 3 weeks and also do you think my condicion is treatable? And also my additional symptoms is.

No erection without direct (manual) stimulation, I get erect just about 50-60% when I watch porn on something, but the glans won’t erect.

No morning erection

Lover back pain (sometimes)

Elindo, listen, I don’t want to be rough, but you have to understand once for all that you have to stop asking about your problems on the Internet, but you have to speak with a Doctor. I’m saying it for your good. There are Docs in Czech Republic, I suppose.

Originally Posted by marinera
Elindo, listen, I don’t want to be rough, but you have to understand once for all that you have to stop asking about your problems on the Internet, but you have to speak with a Doctor. I’m saying it for your good. There are Docs in Czech Republic, I suppose.

Ok, I need to wait until ill be back in UK because I don’t have medical card here, I’m just asking because I have anxiety now I’m trying to find something to relax my mind.

It is a 1 year and half that you suffered this injury. It will not precipitate overnight.

It’s exactly because the anxiety isn’t doing any good that I’m suggesting you stop asking on the Internet.If you feel it is getting worse, go to an emergency room.

Better to be treated like an hypochondriac but calming down anxiety than torturing yourself with doubts.

Sometimes I wonder if I have this venous leak thing. I only stay hard when my dick is receiving pleasure from being stroked or fucking. I have a hard time staying hard if I’m getting a blowjob and the girl isn’t really working my cock [sometimes it has been embarrassing in the past but I usually just try and fuck the chicks mouth now that I am a little more experienced in the sack]. — Even if I get myself totally hard to the point of cumming when I jerk off I still deflate within 1 minute if I stop all contact with my hands. Any solutions? I’ve been this way my whole life so I am not too depressed by it, but it would be nice to become even more sexually robust than I am. When I fuck a girl I usually eat her out for a long time while I get myself hard and pop on a condom right before I penetrate her, seems to cover up my situation quite nicely [girls love to be eaten!].

Originally Posted by TheQuester
Sometimes I wonder if I have this venous leak thing. I only stay hard when my dick is receiving pleasure from being stroked or fucking. I have a hard time staying hard if I’m getting a blowjob and the girl isn’t really working my cock [sometimes it has been embarrassing in the past but I usually just try and fuck the chicks mouth now that I am a little more experienced in the sack]. — Even if I get myself totally hard to the point of cumming when I jerk off I still deflate within 1 minute if I stop all contact with my hands. Any solutions? I’ve been this way my whole life so I am not too depressed by it, but it would be nice to become even more sexually robust than I am. When I fuck a girl I usually eat her out for a long time while I get myself hard and pop on a condom right before I penetrate her, seems to cover up my situation quite nicely [girls love to be eaten!].

You are normal.

How to increase sensitivity and get even better erections than your normal ones? Try cutting down on the masturbation and using a lighter technique.


Please :donatecar to Thunder's Place to keep it running.

Stop masturbating, try to not think about it too much.

Heat and light massage. The lower back/groin pain could or could not be related. Try doing some stretches. You can find them on the internet.

I would do this until you can see a doctor.


8/12/09 5.70" x 4.9" NBP

Goal: 6.5" x 5.25" NBP

Hi, so I’m in UK now and will be going soon to doctors, over the time I also developed weak ejaculation :-( I hope I will get some good treatment and heel or do you think it’s too late?? I have this problem/injury 1 and half year :(

Hi Elindo, I hope meanwhile you’ve fit your problem. I’m sure it was half physical half psycological. The “burning arse” was much probably a psycosomatic defense sensation due to your worries about the weak erection. Just stay calm and everithing gonna be allright. There is people with heavy problems who fit it with a great “fighting spirit”: medical terapy and making a good plan of kegels. But I’m sure your problems are temporarly. If you feel to be in difficult ask for a psycologist: today half of uk population do it. Best regards and good luck.

Originally Posted by Jonny127
Hi Elindo, I hope meanwhile you’ve fit your problem. I’m sure it was half physical half psycological. The “burning arse” was much probably a psycosomatic defense sensation due to your worries about the weak erection. Just stay calm and everithing gonna be allright. There is people with heavy problems who fit it with a great “fighting spirit”: medical terapy and making a good plan of kegels. But I’m sure your problems are temporarly. If you feel to be in difficult ask for a psycologist: today half of uk population do it. Best regards and good luck.

And always remember: WEB self diagnosys are the weakest diagnosis ever.. The more a person is susceptible about a problem or a body part and the most he will be worried to have the problem, feeling and even creating it by himself..
Remember this: the engineers say that compared to his wings, the hornet is too much heavy to fly.. But he doesn’y know it, so he continues to fly.

Originally Posted by Jonny127
Remember this: the engineers say that compared to his wings, the hornet is too much heavy to fly.. But he doesn’y know it, so he continues to fly.

Actually, he continues to fly because he gets double frequent flyer miles by using his Capital One Card.

What’s in your wallet?

Top
12

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:05 PM.