Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Deal Extreme bike clamps

Deal Extreme bike clamps

Hello Guys,,

Some of us can`t find cable clamps, specially in Brazil.

Maybe these bike clamps do the job?

I already bought on this site and surely delivers everywhere on the globe without any fee for delivery.

Please advise on these clamps:
+http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.32799

Regards,


25.08.2010: EL: 6.2' | EG: 5.1'

22.06.2010: EL: 6.45' | EG: 5.3'

Short-Term: EL: 7.0' | EG: 5.7' >>> Ultimate Goal - EL: 8' | EG: 6'

I think Monty can sell the real ones to you.

http://peweights.com/products.html


Serious starting point: Nov. 2, 2009/BPEL 5.75 x 4.75 inches.

Current BPEL 7 1/2 x 5.5 inches.

Goal: BPEL 8 x 6 inches.

I love DealExtreme! Lots of cheap knockoff stuff. The only problem is it takes about 6 weeks to get your order (in the US anyway).

I’m not sure about that clamp though. It looks like it could actually work but the inner diameter is 30.8mm - too small. If you could find it in the right size, I would still worry about the pinch as you set the lever to clamp. Buy some from Monty as Mr. Schlong mentioned…


My journey .... My pics

Start BPEL 6.50" x MSEG 5.00"

Now BPEL 7.625" x MSEG 5.25"

I haven’t clamped too much but it looks VERY dangerous. I don’t think you’re ever supposed to use a solid metal ring for clamping. What happens if your penis gets so swollen that you can’t get it off? Someone will have to saw it off. Your penis just keeps getting filled with blood and it severely damages your tissue to the point that it needs to be amputated.

The problem I see with those clamps is they have a very small range of motion and might be hard to open up enough to get them on and off easily.


The primary goal of PE should be to make your penis as healthy as possible in both form and function. If you do that, increased size will follow.

Originally Posted by Penonips
I haven’t clamped too much but it looks VERY dangerous. I don’t think you’re ever supposed to use a solid metal ring for clamping. What happens if your penis gets so swollen that you can’t get it off? Someone will have to saw it off. Your penis just keeps getting filled with blood and it severely damages your tissue to the point that it needs to be amputated.

I have never clamped but going to try after couple of months. I have thought that same thing, but can´t it happen also with plastic cable clamps if they get stuck. I think they are pretty strong material too and you have to saw it somehow to get it away. Terrible image. I don’t know if this is discussed some thread. If so, I would like to read it if some-one knows a link?


Start 20.4.2010: BPEL = 6.6 EG = 4.3 EGB = 4.8

Current: BPEL = 6.9 EG = 4.7 EGB = 4.9

Goal: BPEL = 7.5 EG = 5+

Originally Posted by mbg_nh
Hello Guys,,

Some of us can`t find cable clamps, specially in Brazil.

Maybe these bike clamps do the job?

I already bought on this site and surely delivers everywhere on the globe without any fee for delivery.

Please advise on these clamps:
+http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.32799

Regards,


Looks dangerous to use as a clamp… I wouldn’t risk it. Just spend a few extra bucks on shipping and get a cable clamp or two, you’ll have them a long time, they never break unless you do very intense clamping (which is not recommended in the first place).

Originally Posted by Aftershock
I have never clamped but going to try after couple of months. I have thought that same thing, but can´t it happen also with plastic cable clamps if they get stuck. I think they are pretty strong material too and you have to saw it somehow to get it away. Terrible image. I don’t know if this is discussed some thread. If so, I would like to read it if some-one knows a link?

I can’t imagine something like that happening with regular clamp, it’s sturdy but has a very simple mechanism and it’s easy to release.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
New ULI device... some nice benefits... Safer! Cable clampsNotEnoughPenis Enlargement9104-11-2005 08:29 PM
Question for BIB Re: Extreme UlisRevHangmanPenis Hangers1101-05-2004 11:11 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:54 AM.