Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Can I do some more manual stretching during the day?

Can I do some more manual stretching during the day?

I’ve made 0 gains in my first month of solid PE so far, did a month on/off before that as well. I want to add in 10 minutes of manual stretching aside from my workout. Can I do this cold at any point in the day, say a few hours before/after my regular routine? Do I need to hot wrap first? I increase the number of jelqs I do by about 10 a week so I figure eventually I have to start gaining… Little discouraged but I’m going to keep at it at least 2 more months. If I don’t make any gains after 3 months, I don’t know what I’ll do.

**sad face**

Some guys just gain harder than others, don’t get discouraged. Remember, slow and steady. Now, when you go take a leak, give it a stretch, so yeah fitting some manual stretches in isn’t difficult.


sunny A day without sunshine is like a day without laughter :sun:

Originally Posted by sunshinekid
Some guys just gain harder than others, don’t get discouraged. Remember, slow and steady. Now, when you go take a leak, give it a stretch, so yeah fitting some manual stretches in isn’t difficult.

The only reason I started, besides being small, is that I have plenty of free time right now. I should have a permanent job sometime in January along with school so I will be short (no pun) on time. I just feel like is it worth so much time out of my day for such a small gain that probably won’t even be noticeable during sex? I mean, just about 4 hours a week for a month and nothing to show for it. Frustrated……

4 hours a week wouldn’t give you diddly jack shit. Have you thought about an all day extender?

Originally Posted by quiggs123
4 hours a week wouldn’t give you diddly jack shit. Have you thought about an all day extender?

No. I just started. I see threads in here all the time of people gaining well of the newbie routine. Of course I have to be the one not to gain anything. As far as an ADS, I would get one but considering its a piece of equipment I have to have in my pants all day, I’m sure it is visible through clothing and if that is the case I will not be using one. Sure you are going to tell me not to care if people see it, but I do.

I do ADS and walk around campus. No one is gonna see it so I think you would be good to go for ADS.

Originally Posted by quiggs123

4 hours a week wouldn’t give you diddly jack shit. Have you thought about an all day extender?

Actually it is plenty of time. Considering that the newbie routine is about 40 minutes and it is done 4-5 times a week. It would be less than 4 hours and still produce great gains for most people.


Obsession is a word used by the lazy to describe the dedicated.

My Pics

AOM's training log

Originally Posted by D.S.
I do ADS and walk around campus. No one is gonna see it so I think you would be good to go for ADS.

Any gains from it?

Originally Posted by zomgpp
No. I just started. I see threads in here all the time of people gaining well of the newbie routine. Of course I have to be the one not to gain anything. As far as an ADS, I would get one but considering its a piece of equipment I have to have in my pants all day, I’m sure it is visible through clothing and if that is the case I will not be using one. Sure you are going to tell me not to care if people see it, but I do.

You are not alone. I haven’t gained from the newbie routine too. But I’m not about to give up on it or try anything new. I believe patience and perseverence is key in PE.

Although I’m also thinking of getting monkeybar’s device. But not in the near future. I am gonna do the newbie routine till I gained and only will try something new after that.

Dude, have faith. People have gained and lost the gains, I think thats an even worse feeling, but I don’t see anyone giving up (Probably because PE works).

Have faith man, if not in PE, in yourself.

Just stick at it. If you genuinely feel the need to do a little more have a quick stretch whenever you go to the toilet throughout the day :)

It is possible to add additional stretches during the day. I’m not always do stretch during session (time limitation). I do them also when possible. I use overhead grip and hold one stretch about 30 sec (upwards, outwards, leftwards, and rightwards).

Hey zom, I know how discouraging it can be when you don’t see the results you hope for.

My advice: heat. This is something that I too only recently figured out. Whenever possible, do a warm up before stretching. I warm up either by warm washcloth or by fowfering before stretching, and it has worked wonders.
If you don’t know, fowfering is when you tuck your dick between your legs.
I do 1 day on 1 day off routine, and on my on days I stretch a few times daily, 7-8 minutes.
And let me tell you, yesterday I was just amazed how my dick looked.

Originally Posted by Chicken
Hey zom, I know how discouraging it can be when you don’t see the results you hope for.

My advice: heat. This is something that I too only recently figured out. Whenever possible, do a warm up before stretching. I warm up either by warm washcloth or by fowfering before stretching, and it has worked wonders.
If you don’t know, fowfering is when you tuck your dick between your legs.
I do 1 day on 1 day off routine, and on my on days I stretch a few times daily, 7-8 minutes.
And let me tell you, yesterday I was just amazed how my dick looked.

Pretty sure I’m using enough heat. I warm up by showering, do my workout in a steamy bathroom, and cool down by holding warm running water on my penis for 5 minutes.

40 minutes is even a long time! Back when I was into it for the first time, All I did was MABEY 5 minutes of shower jelqs, 5 days a week, and I went from 7x5.75 to 7.5x6 in three weeks.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Gains from manual stretching onlythe tigerPenis Enlargement3504-02-2014 07:34 AM
All day stretching.doggystylePenis Enlargement1001-15-2004 02:31 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:26 AM.