Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Anything but IR

Anything but IR

I was just sat at my computer thinking about thermoregulation (as you do) The blood inside your penis essentially acts as a heat-sync for any external rises in temperature. I can’t think of a situation outside of using IR light (where the light is actually stepping through the layers of tissue and penetrating collagen inside your unit) that could result in anything more than a minuscule and very short-lived rise in those core tissues.

Conclusion - get your IR lights back out.

I really need to get an infrared light… there are lots of good comments by the members on here.


Notorious "Hardgainer". No Gain in 4 Years! Check out my "Blog" under Profile.

(starting: Jun 2007) 5.75" BPEL x 5" EG / (Sept 11, 2011) 6.375" BPEL x 5.125" EG / (July 1st, 2014) 6.25" BPEL x 5.125" EG (lost a bit of size)

where can one purchase an IR lamp, besides online? what do they go for?

Pet stores have ‘em. Used for terrariums I think?


My Before and After pics -- .5" gain...

I got mine at home depot for cheap with a metal shield with a clamp. I got the higher wattage and shouldn’t have (more is not better in this case). So I really haven’t used it much…

Oh, yeah, my point was that you can buy an IR lamp at Home Depot for $10 and a shield for about $10.


My journey .... My pics

Start BPEL 6.50" x MSEG 5.00"

Now BPEL 7.625" x MSEG 5.25"

Originally Posted by onenekkidguy
I got mine at home depot for cheap with a metal shield with a clamp. I got the higher wattage and shouldn’t have (more is not better in this case). So I really haven’t used it much…

Oh, yeah, my point was that you can buy an IR lamp at Home Depot for $10 and a shield for about $10.

Bought mine recently already with a shield for 16 Canadian $ (insert unreasonable hatred towards Canada to your will) . The bulb itself is a good 175W for 7$.

Pet stores mostly carry up to 75W normally. Even if you make a special request for higher wattage, you’re wasting money.


Dec '09 : NBPEL: 6'' x EG: 5.1'' x FL: 2" -----> Aug '10 : NBPEL: 6.3'' x EG: 5.6'' x FL: 2"

Yeah, don't worry. It did not take me 8 months to get these gains. I was more off than on when it came to PE :O

Goal: EL: 7.25" x EG: 6.2" x FL: 4"

Hi Guys, I jelq in a hot bath so my member stays hot is this a good alternative?

Originally Posted by Demerit1
Bought mine recently already with a shield for 16 Canadian $ (insert unreasonable hatred towards Canada to your will) . The bulb itself is a good 175W for 7$.

Pet stores mostly carry up to 75W normally. Even if you make a special request for higher wattage, you’re wasting money.


Personally, I LOVE Canada! Toronto, Calgary and even Quebec - the people are genuinely good kind people! F-ing cold but great country!


My journey .... My pics

Start BPEL 6.50" x MSEG 5.00"

Now BPEL 7.625" x MSEG 5.25"

Originally Posted by Dick longer
Hi Guys, I jelq in a hot bath so my member stays hot is this a good alternative?

Excellent alternative. I made most of my gains just warming up in the shower.


Dec '09 : NBPEL: 6'' x EG: 5.1'' x FL: 2" -----> Aug '10 : NBPEL: 6.3'' x EG: 5.6'' x FL: 2"

Yeah, don't worry. It did not take me 8 months to get these gains. I was more off than on when it came to PE :O

Goal: EL: 7.25" x EG: 6.2" x FL: 4"

What wattage is recomended? also what kind of set ups do you guys have where you can keep your penis under the light and still jelq? How close does the light need to be?

Originally Posted by onenekkidguy
Personally, I LOVE Canada! Toronto, Calgary and even Quebec - the people are genuinely good kind people! F-ing cold but great country!

Did you leave out “Vancouver” by any chance? <wink>

Vancouver is da best!! Lived there for most of my life until I moved to Edmonton.. lol what a change (in every single way).


Notorious "Hardgainer". No Gain in 4 Years! Check out my "Blog" under Profile.

(starting: Jun 2007) 5.75" BPEL x 5" EG / (Sept 11, 2011) 6.375" BPEL x 5.125" EG / (July 1st, 2014) 6.25" BPEL x 5.125" EG (lost a bit of size)

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:32 PM.