Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Any uncut guys gain more than 2 inches?

Any uncut guys gain more than 2 inches?

If so how did you do it?

I do stretching every morning for 10 minutes before taking a bath, then do wet Jelqing for 5 minutes, then I repeat the steps before taking a bath in the afternoon. I never do any masturbation,cause it has negative impact for the length. I gain 2 inches in 4 months. The key to success is being discipline.

2 inches in four months in a record at thunder’s place! Forgive my skepticism, but I think you may be measuring wrong.

Can you explain why masturbating has a negative effect?


Never underestimate a man. He may be slow, he may be weak and he may be an asshole but given the chance, he could put you to shame.

26/1/09 - BPEL - 5 inches, EG - Base 3.8 inches; mid shaft 4 inches

Originally Posted by martin2010
I do stretching every morning for 10 minutes before taking a bath, then do wet Jelqing for 5 minutes, then I repeat the steps before taking a bath in the afternoon. I never do any masturbation,cause it has negative impact for the length. I gain 2 inches in 4 months. The key to success is being discipline.

Really. I mean…really? :-k

Originally Posted by goldwave84
Can you explain why masturbating has a negative effect?

This is purely subjective since there really is no proof that masturbating has a negative impact on gains. It is just that some guys find they don’t gain if they masturbate. Other guys wank all the time and still make great gains. I guess masturbating frequently could lower your erection quality and that could be detrimental.

Originally Posted by martin2010
I do stretching every morning for 10 minutes before taking a bath, then do wet Jelqing for 5 minutes, then I repeat the steps before taking a bath in the afternoon. I never do any masturbation,cause it has negative impact for the length. I gain 2 inches in 4 months. The key to success is being discipline.


When we’re talking about gains that big, I don’t believe it until I see hard evidence (before and after pictures with a ruler and proper measurement).

It it highly possible that your measuring method is faulty, otherwise that’s probably the fastest length gain on this whole site.

I don’t think even Bib (whose claims I also do not believe) gained that fast.


Start • 5.94''x4.92''

Now • 6.50''x4.96''

Goal • 7.00''x5.75''

2” in 4 months sounds like fiction. Or perhaps misguided enthusiasm.

And this: I never do any masturbation,cause it has negative impact for the length is completely silly. There is no evidence that one has anything to do with the other.


Before: I'd like to show you something I'm very proud of, but you'll have to move real close.

After: I\'d like to show you something I\'m very proud of, but you guys in the front row will have to stand back.

God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time. - Robin Williams (:

I’m uncut, and am approaching 1.5 inch gains. I’ve been PE’ing consistently for 14 months now. Most gains come from stretching, jelqing, I’ve tried so many different routines and virtually all possible stretches. For the past 3-4 months gains have been increased with thanks to some belt hanging.

That sounds more like the truth.

Well done on the gains Audacia. :thumbs:


Before: I'd like to show you something I'm very proud of, but you'll have to move real close.

After: I\'d like to show you something I\'m very proud of, but you guys in the front row will have to stand back.

God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time. - Robin Williams (:

Originally Posted by Audacia
I’m uncut, and am approaching 1.5 inch gains. I’ve been PE’ing consistently for 14 months now. Most gains come from stretching, jelqing, I’ve tried so many different routines and virtually all possible stretches. For the past 3-4 months gains have been increased with thanks to some belt hanging.

1.5 inches is very impressive. I have gained about that much since I started PE, but I am almost certain that half of it was due to my penis naturally growing. When I started PE I was 4.5 inches NBP, now I am just under 6 inches NBP. 1.5 more inches in length is my ultimate goal and of course a hefty girth to go along with it.

Keep it up.

Originally Posted by UpTo7
When we’re talking about gains that big, I don’t believe it until I see hard evidence (before and after pictures with a ruler and proper measurement).

It it highly possible that your measuring method is faulty, otherwise that’s probably the fastest length gain on this whole site.

I don’t think even Bib (whose claims I also do not believe) gained that fast.

I can’t help but feel very skeptical in some of those situations. I understand that some people don’t take before photos or just don’t want to post them on the internet, but it often seems like the guys who gain the multiple inches in mere weeks and months are the shyest when it comes to posting pictures.

Not saying all those guys are being untruthful, just saying I am very skeptical.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Is it possible to gain 2 inches in a year.WannaBe8IncherPenis Enlargement Basics1909-17-2008 01:42 AM
Smaller Guys Gain MOREwadzillaPenis Enlargement3303-07-2004 07:23 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:50 PM.