Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

After a Car Accident

After a Car Accident

Hey everyone.

I’ve been a PEr since September of 2011. I just could do newbie routine for 1 months, and then I had to quit because of my some reasons(work, travelling etc..)

Then a terrible thing happened, had an accident on Jan of 2012. Just laid in bed for 3 months, no one visited me and my gf has left me + some bad things too. Life, you know :)

Whatever, I’m now OK, as healthy as a mountain king. I made up my ming and decided to start PE again. As you can imagine, my unit weakened. Lost length, erecetion quality has gone.

Now what I’m curious is if I start again and stick with newbie routine, will it work for me? Or should I try something different?

Happy to return here again..
My best regards…


Starting size Sept 5 2011: BPEL 6.5" (16.4 cm), NBPEL 6.01"(15.3 cm), baseErGirth 6.1", midErGirth 5.78"(14.7 cm), BPFSL 7.1"(18.1 cm)

First Goal: BPEL 7.2", NBPEL 6.7"

Ultimate Goal: BPEL 8.5", NBPEL 8" :)

Start with the newbie routine. 5-6 months without constant PE is too long to jump into advanced exercise. And anyways, you never conditioned all the way. Minimum amount of time your conditioning period should be is at least 3 months.

Just start with the newbie routine again. I am positive that you will see good changes soon and get the gains you lost.


:chicken: My chicken is on the path of becoming a big cock! :rooster:

That is sad to hear, but could have ended up much worse. Life is like a roller-coaster for most of us, after bad times the comes good ones.

Good luck and good gains.

Start with the newbie routine. You’ve been doing this long enough to know when you can do more.


Start: (Aug 2001): 6 1/2 bpel x 4 7/8 mseg

Current: (6/24/14): 7 3/4 bpel (7 nbp) x 5 5/8 mseg. BEG 6 1/4. BPFSL 8 1/8.

Goals: First: 7 1/2 bpel x 5 1/2 mseg ACHIEVED! Current Goal: 7 nbp x 5 3/4 mseg (almost there!)

Originally Posted by pe4life2
Start with the newbie routine. 5-6 months without constant PE is too long to jump into advanced exercise. And anyways, you never conditioned all the way. Minimum amount of time your conditioning period should be is at least 3 months.


Thank you for your reply pe4life2. I’m planning to do as you say..

Originally Posted by Chicken
Just start with the newbie routine again. I am positive that you will see good changes soon and get the gains you lost.


Thank you Chicken. I guess so :)

Originally Posted by ThunderSS
Best of luck to you mountain king. :)


Thank you, ThunderSS :D

Originally Posted by 16cmofmeat
That is sad to hear, but could have ended up much worse. Life is like a roller-coaster for most of us, after bad times the comes good ones.

Good luck and good gains.


Thinking the same as you say 16cmofmeat. I might be a disabled person may be, or worse. I hope the good times’re coming..

Originally Posted by WantToBeThick
Start with the newbie routine. You’ve been doing this long enough to know when you can do more.


Thank you, WantToBeThick..


Starting size Sept 5 2011: BPEL 6.5" (16.4 cm), NBPEL 6.01"(15.3 cm), baseErGirth 6.1", midErGirth 5.78"(14.7 cm), BPFSL 7.1"(18.1 cm)

First Goal: BPEL 7.2", NBPEL 6.7"

Ultimate Goal: BPEL 8.5", NBPEL 8" :)

Like the guys said. Do the newbie and you’ll soon regain the gains and erection quality.

Welcome back and all the best. Your attitude does yourself and Thunder’s Place proud.

Originally Posted by 74zowee86
Like the guys said. Do the newbie and you’ll soon regain the gains and erection quality.

Welcome back and all the best. Your attitude does yourself and Thunder’s Place proud.


Thank you 74zowee86.. I hope so..


Starting size Sept 5 2011: BPEL 6.5" (16.4 cm), NBPEL 6.01"(15.3 cm), baseErGirth 6.1", midErGirth 5.78"(14.7 cm), BPFSL 7.1"(18.1 cm)

First Goal: BPEL 7.2", NBPEL 6.7"

Ultimate Goal: BPEL 8.5", NBPEL 8" :)

I’m sorry to here you where having a bad time. I hope you make loads of progress and reach your goals and exceed them;)

Best of luck dude:)


03/04/12 BPEL 7.7 NBPEL 7.1 EG 4.8 05/05/12 BPEL 8 NBPEL 7.5 EG 5.1

Short term Goal: BPEL 8.5 NBEL 8 Long term Goal: BPEL 9 NBPEL 8.5 <-Hope to reach that in about a year.

I'm going to up the intensity and hit PE hard!

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:48 PM.