Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

9 too much

Originally Posted by beenthere
In kdoc’s study most (not all though) women are overestimating their size preference by about
1” L x .5” G.

I think, at least from what I have seen, that is accurate. Maybe a little conservative on the girth side as well


06/21/07 NBP = 7.75(tape) FSL = 7.875 EG = 5.00 Volume= 15.42

09/13/07 NBP = 8.375 FSL = 8.75 EG = 5.38 Volume = 19.29 (+25%)

12/26/07 NBP = 8.625 FSL = 8.75 EG = 5.50 Volume = 20.82 (+35%)

Originally Posted by beenthere
I quoted the post the table is created from. It’s relevance is to demonstrate in table form that the quote is not accurate. An effort to make a point as clearly as possible.

OK, I understand now that you created that table to demonstrate what Phyriel’s apparent suggestion of a 3 - 4” overestimation factor, would result in over a wide range of sizes, particularly relatively smaller ones.

I think it would be more accurate to say that womens’ overestimation of penis size is probably proportional to length, rather than a specific amount across all size ranges as Phyriel’s post might seem to suggest - though perhaps that wasn’t really what he intended. If the overstimation factor were, say, around 30%, then a genuinely oversized penis of 7 - 8” length might get reported as 3” longer or 10” - 11”, which is consistent with some of the reports I’ve seen of womens’ overestimations, particularly statements by women that they have slept with more 10” partners than is statistically plausible for such a genuinely rare length; and at a more average length of 5.5 - 6” the overestimation would be more like 2”, which also seems consistent with women talking about 8” penises being common.

It’s also not implausible that at least a few women - who probably tend to look at a penis more from the underside, where its starting point is less clearly delineated - may genuinely believe that a penis is measured by the entire length of the corpora cavernosa down to near the anus, which is actually technically correct from the point of view of anatomy, and so would add about the amount suggest by Phyriel to any penis. Also, apparently some people at least think that measuring from the side, which results in larger numbers, is actually correct.

This does remind me that our top-down, BP/NBP oriented approach to penis size, is very male- and PE- centric, and that women may indeed have a genuinely different perspective on penis size and measuring.

FF

Originally Posted by beenthere
Then:

Measured————- Actual
5” ———————- 1” to 2”.
6” ———————-2” to 3”
7”————————3” to 4”
8”————————4” to 5”
9”————————5” to 6”
10”———————-6” to 7”

Really? Surely you aren’t saying they only measure ‘actual 4”ers to 7”ers’ incorrectly but get it right with the others?

The vast majority of women don’t actually measure the guys with a tape measure.. Most go by eyesight estimation but some do know what their hand width is (length) or even how much they can grip around (girth) and use that as a gauge. Some go by what the guys tell them, but in this day and age of the internet many gals are not so gullible as to not realise many guys tend to exaggerate. Internet polls in comparison to studies indicate that guys tend to round upward by 1/4” to 1/2”. That much many women will be fooled by.

I can go along with 1” or 2 ” of exaggeration occurring from time to time (but not almost all the time). And what about underestimation, not to mention the gals who get it right. They are constantly left out of these discussions.

I was just making fun about it, and even on bang bros sites when they measure the guys it’s like 1” or 2” round up, it’s photographic evidence.

Originally Posted by FrenumFellow

This does remind me that our top-down, BP/NBP oriented approach to penis size, is very male- and PE- centric, and that women may indeed have a genuinely different perspective on penis size and measuring.

FF

Yeah, like women just relying on their overall senses. kdoc’s study indicates 1” L x .5” G to be a common result, not 2, 3 , 4 inches. It’s reasonable. In your posts your usual goal is to downplay how many big guys exist and how much size counts but I think you’re going too wild with the numbers and in your attempt to bring reality to the forum you are overshooting the mark. Nevertheless I like to give credit where I believe credit is due and in kdoc’s study thread I noted that his 5.5 girth result supports what FF has been saying for quite some time.

Originally Posted by FrenumFellow
I think it would be more accurate to say that womens’ overestimation of penis size is probably proportional to length, rather than a specific amount across all size ranges as Phyriel’s post might seem to suggest - though perhaps that wasn’t really what he intended. If the overstimation factor were, say, around 30%, then a genuinely oversized penis of 7 - 8” length might get reported as 3” longer or 10” - 11”, which is consistent with some of the reports I’ve seen of womens’ overestimations, particularly statements by women that they have slept with more 10” partners than is statistically plausible for such a genuinely rare length; and at a more average length of 5.5 - 6” the overestimation would be more like 2”, which also seems consistent with women talking about 8” penises being common.

It seems some girls just tell other girls how big a guy is by using their hands to demonstrate. Then they over estimate when they guess how many inches that is. For example, my girlfriend didn’t know my size, she just told her friends she thought I was huge. When they asked how big, she held out her hands and said, “When I jack him off, I can get two hands around it and still have some room to move up and down.”

Her friends looked at her hands in awe and were like, “Whoa! He must be like 10 inches long!”

They all looked at each other and agreed. So now she and all her friends think I have a 10 inch cock. I’m not going to correct them ;)

Thus the legend begins. B-)


Starting Stats Oct 29, 2007: 7 3/8" BPEL; 5 3/8" EG

Nov 7, 2007 7 3/4" BPEL; 5 3/8" EG

Goal: 8x6

Originally Posted by kwon47
It seems some girls just tell other girls how big a guy is by using their hands to demonstrate. Then they over estimate when they guess how many inches that is. For example, my girlfriend didn’t know my size, she just told her friends she thought I was huge. When they asked how big, she held out her hands and said, “When I jack him off, I can get two hands around it and still have some room to move up and down.”

Her friends looked at her hands in awe and were like, “Whoa! He must be like 10 inches long!”

They all looked at each other and agreed. So now she and all her friends think I have a 10 inch cock. I’m not going to correct them ;)

Thus the legend begins. B-)

That’s exactly what I am talking about!

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:59 AM.