Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

7 months to wedding

Originally Posted by penflex
The original poster hasn’t had a chance to reply :rolling:

Poor guy, didn’t know what he let himself in for :rolling:


For our demands most moderate are,

We only want the earth.

James Connolly

Yes.

He had no idea.

Now that we have had a barrage ranging from the paranoid speculations of infidelity, moving to fears of being emasculated, and everything from territorial masculine chest beating, to disheartend and disillusioned divorcés pining for someone not to make the same mistakes they did, and -of course- the openly hostile misogynist ravings of our very own JAPP, and back to goon’s position that it’s just her way of re-sanctifying something for herself before she gets married; the question remains: what do you think?


Before: I'd like to show you something I'm very proud of, but you'll have to move real close.

After: I\'d like to show you something I\'m very proud of, but you guys in the front row will have to stand back.

God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time. - Robin Williams (:

Originally Posted by goonbaby

Ignore Huff, Krwell, he is Canadian and generally angst-ridden.


Krwell, I hope that you heed this advice. I like to think of myself as generally good natured, but I do admit to occasional bouts of psychic meltdown - dreaded episodes of flailing madness in which I strike out at anything within range. Relationship types of threads tend bring it out of me, which is why I usually avoid them, or at the very least abstain from commenting.

As I see it, almost every relationship thread I’ve ever passed over - on this board at least - reduces to basic power dynamics. The man is not getting what he wants because he has, through a steady and almost imperceptible process of unending retreats and compromises, backed himself so deeply into a corner, the parameters of which he himself had a hand in laying down, that his spouse or girlfriend no longer entertains the slightest fear of him.

This is not a physical fear mind you. But an emotional one: the fear of repercussion, the linchpin of social harmony.
What we do not fear, no matter how developed is our benevolence, we will eventually come to exploit. We are like a giant swirl of colliding atoms pushing up against one another constantly, poking here and there to test the waters, to see what we can get away with, and how much concession and privilege we can secure for ourselves. Even at the expense of those closest to us.

I worry that you may be walking in the footsteps of so many others here that have sown the seeds of their own misfortune by their over readiness to be agreeable and compromising, when instead a measured fist to the table, announcing opposition, was called for.

6 months of abstinence strikes me as an unnecessarily onerous request. Perhaps you can counterpropose a six month reprieve from talking, so that conversation might maintain its freshness. Just a thought.

Apologies for my earlier harshness.


Oh yes, and that stuff about PE….


I hold the fates bound fast in iron chains and with my hand turn fortune's wheel about... - Marlowe's Tamburlaine


Last edited by huff : 12-16-2006 at .

Originally Posted by Mr. Happy
Yes.

He had no idea.

Now that we have had a barrage ranging from the paranoid speculations of infidelity, moving to fears of being emasculated, and everything from territorial masculine chest beating, to disheartend and disillusioned divorcés pining for someone not to make the same mistakes they did, and -of course- the openly hostile misogynist ravings of our very own JAPP, and back to goon’s position that it’s just her way of re-sanctifying something for herself before she gets married; the question remains: what do you think?

Isn’t it funny how lefties pretend to be tolerant of others views and beliefs. They’re tolerant ONLY if you have the same opinion/view as they do.


JAPP

Observe... learn from other people's mistakes.

It’s even funnier how you seem to think that my views on this particular subject have anything to do with left, right or centrist politics.

And what isn’t funny is how you seem to feel that because your marriage ended painfully that all marriages should be avoided at all costs, with the underlying theme of how women are fundamentally untrustworthy.

And, for the record, while a liberal view often includes a broad range of thinking and a mindset that strives to be tolerant and inclusive, it does not follow that such a view has to embrace any and all ideas, particularly if they are asinine.

But that isn’t the point of this discussion is it?

What we’re all wondering is how the gentleman in question feels about this plan of his fiancee’s.

And why he thinks PE is the appropriate response.


Before: I'd like to show you something I'm very proud of, but you'll have to move real close.

After: I\'d like to show you something I\'m very proud of, but you guys in the front row will have to stand back.

God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time. - Robin Williams (:

Originally Posted by penflex
The original poster hasn’t had a chance to reply :rolling:


It was his first post too. I can’t help but think of what could have been…

A potentially brilliant posting career snuffed out by a couple of hecklers(myself included) hurling barbs from the cheap seats. Oh the inhumanity of it all.


I hold the fates bound fast in iron chains and with my hand turn fortune's wheel about... - Marlowe's Tamburlaine

:iws:

I think you mean “Oh, the humanity of it all.”

Given the scope of humanity anyway.


Before: I'd like to show you something I'm very proud of, but you'll have to move real close.

After: I\'d like to show you something I\'m very proud of, but you guys in the front row will have to stand back.

God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time. - Robin Williams (:

Originally Posted by Mr. Happy
It’s even funnier how you seem to think that my views on this particular subject have anything to do with left, right or centrist politics.

And what isn’t funny is how you seem to feel that because your marriage ended painfully that all marriages should be avoided at all costs, with the underlying theme of how women are fundamentally untrustworthy.

And, for the record, while a liberal view often includes a broad range of thinking and a mindset that strives to be tolerant and inclusive, it does not follow that such a view has to embrace any and all ideas, particularly if they are asinine.

Your posts are so cerebral. :rolleyes:

Listen here Mork, I was never married.

You should write for the NY times, they all think like you do.


JAPP

Observe... learn from other people's mistakes.

Originally Posted by ThunderSS
You should read the NYT, it could only help.

:lisa2:


JAPP

Observe... learn from other people's mistakes.

Poor krwell, I think he divorced.

Originally Posted by Nick666
Poor krwell, I think he divorced.

Or his bride-to-be/bride-now-not-to-be-because-of-this-thread found out about this thread and took a bat to the computer so all contact is now lost.

Originally Posted by Long Grass
Or his bride-to-be/bride-now-not-to-be-because-of-this-thread found out about this thread and took a bat to the computer so all contact is now lost.

Or even worse, took the bat to poor krwell. :violin:

Bro me and my ex got married really young and we also waited before the wedding, of course it was only one day and we almost didn’t make it. If she ain’t ripping at your cloths for dick at this stage in your relationship you are most likely going to have a pretty boring sex life when married. Good luck Bro:)


I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work. Thomas Edison (1847-1931)

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:53 AM.