Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

I've cured my premature ejaculation

I’m so torn. Some say Zoloft is the magic drug, but some say it does nothing. Some have had great experience with acupuncture whereas some don’t see a benefit. Do a search for regularwhiteguy. He had great experience with it. Then there are the ones that say kegels are the cure, or edging is the fix. There is no magic solution. To some, its in their minds, to others its all a physical reaction, and the rest is a mixed bag.

I definitely think you should go for TCM, because if its this important to you that you write 3 long posts, then you will try anything to overcome it. I would be curious to know how your experience with this method goes.

And also, I am in a situation where I live with my girlfriend but we don’t have sex that much anymore. In the past we had sex alot more and I lasted longer (majority of the time), but I was never a 20 min guy. More like 5-10, average guy. But because we are more sporadic, I prematurely ejaculate alot more. I find that after having sex 3-5 times consistently (1-2 times a day, each day), my timing improves.

Originally Posted by tmar89
I’m so torn. Some say Zoloft is the magic drug, but some say it does nothing. Some have had great experience with acupuncture whereas some don’t see a benefit. Do a search for regularwhiteguy. He had great experience with it. Then there are the ones that say kegels are the cure, or edging is the fix. There is no magic solution. To some, its in their minds, to others its all a physical reaction, and the rest is a mixed bag.

I definitely think you should go for TCM, because if its this important to you that you write 3 long posts, then you will try anything to overcome it. I would be curious to know how your experience with this method goes.

And also, I am in a situation where I live with my girlfriend but we don’t have sex that much anymore. In the past we had sex alot more and I lasted longer (majority of the time), but I was never a 20 min guy. More like 5-10, average guy. But because we are more sporadic, I prematurely ejaculate alot more. I find that after having sex 3-5 times consistently (1-2 times a day, each day), my timing improves.

Have you tried SSRI’s so far? If not, I think you should try them to find out yourself. For me, the drug didn’t do much until one month later.

I think I will try out TCM in the near future. The treatments/herbs are pretty expensive though…

I’m currently taking 5-HTP daily but haven’t gone for prescription SSRIs just yet. No positive effects so far.

If you look back in this thread you will see that several people have already tried 5-HTP with no effect. I used Paxil and that worked for me, but I had to take it daily and it took about 3 weeks of taking it daily to get maximum effect. You miss a dose one day and you’ve taken 3 steps back. You must be absoulutely rigid and disciplined in the frequency and dosage.


Cheers, G Started at 6 x 4.5 - Jan 05 Current 7.1 x 5.1 Goal 8 x 6

For about 3 weeks now I’ve been taking a product called Deferol. It’s supposed to be a less expensive version of Clinimax. It seems like I’ve been able to last longer while edging so maybe it’s working. It’s kind of been a mixed bag because it seems that erection quality suffers a bit while on this stuff. I can’t really get 100% hard, it’s more like 85% or so. Also I can’t maintain an erection as good as I could before. If I quit the manual stimulation for just a little bit the erection will start to subside so I have to maintain more speed than before. I guess this is all part of the desensitizing effect of the supplement.

Time will tell if it is worth it or not.

From the Deferol website:

Griffonia seed extract: Griffonia seed extract is a rich source of 5-HTP. 5-HTP is a compound that occurs naturally in food in small amounts. Our bodies’ form 5-HTP from the food we eat. Milk and meats (especially turkey) are some of the food the body uses to form 5-HTP. 5-HTP converts to it’s active form called “Serotonin” which results in a calming effect that allows a man greater control over his ejaculation.

I’m taking straight 5-HTP and I’ve been told a few times here that 5-HTP has shown very minimal positive results.

Would Prozac have the same effects as Paxil, like lasting longer?


When you are PEing.... he sees.

Originally Posted by f1ip
Would Prozac have the same effects as Paxil, like lasting longer?

Anyone know if Prozac would have the same effects as Paxil, like lasting longer in bed??


When you are PEing.... he sees.

Just started taking climinax. I’m hoping it adds a little time for me. I’ll keep you updated.


Start 3-05: EL- 4.5x EG- 3.8

Now 6-07: EL- 6 x EG- 4.5

Goal: EL- 7.5 x EG- 5.5 Just want a BIG ole peter!

Any SSRI, MAOI, or TCA should have some effect. So yes, I think Prozac would be beneficial.

As far as 5-HTP, I found it helpful while on Paxil (just last week) but without Paxil it did very little if anything at all. And remember guys, don’t judge these drugs based on how long you last masturbating. It’s a whole different animal when you get in the sack.


I love GOLD

SSRI + Cialis.

Any of you on Paxil (or equivalent SSRI), did you ever mix it with something like Cialis or Viagra?

If so, did Cialis/Viagra speed up the ejaculation again? Any other effects from mixing the two?


Start: 6.3 x 5.2 (Feb '05)

Now: 7.9 x 5.65 (gain 1.6 x 0.45) - SFL 8.6"

Goal: 8.5 x 6.0 - Currently trying: jelqing, fulcrum hanging/bending. My data - Progress log

Guys, I am serious as I can be in saying the PC/BC exercise can get it done with a little work. If taking and weaning off the drugs works I guess it’s better than nothing, but I much prefer avoiding drugs. It took some effort to learn the BC/PC and Tantric stuff but it’s pretty much free :) .

However, congrats to all who find succcess, no matter how!

Paxil with Cialis delayed my ejaculation further. Some studies have agreed with this as well.

Originally Posted by larslaukanen
Any of you on Paxil (or equivalent SSRI), did you ever mix it with something like Cialis or Viagra?

If so, did Cialis/Viagra speed up the ejaculation again? Any other effects from mixing the two?


I love GOLD

King G, I have one question.. Prior to taking these pills, were you and your wife as sexually active as you described or outlined after taking the pills?

The reason that I ask is because speaking for myself, I’ve noticed over the years that with frequent and more regular sex, especially with the same partner (my wife), control of your ejaculation comes naturally. However, at times when there’s a long break in the frequency of sex (ie: child birth, prolonged fighting, etc. You know “married people stuff”) it takes time to regain that control again. For me at least.

So, if your sexual activity increased with taking pills to gauge if they worked, then how do you know for sure it wasn’t just more regular sex that allowed you to have more control? We all know and have learned that premature ejaculation is mostly mental, but it doesn’t hurt to have a little help. Mine, is liquor. But, if the wife and I could go at it like we use to BEFORE expanding the family, premature ejaculation would be a mere memory!! Lol

I am interested to know how things progress after you wean and/ or stop taking these pills. I’ll be looking for your further post.

Good Luck!

Originally Posted by gold_member
Paxil with Cialis delayed my ejaculation further. Some studies have agreed with this as well.

Awesome! I think I’ll have to try out this combination!

ll


Start: 6.3 x 5.2 (Feb '05)

Now: 7.9 x 5.65 (gain 1.6 x 0.45) - SFL 8.6"

Goal: 8.5 x 6.0 - Currently trying: jelqing, fulcrum hanging/bending. My data - Progress log

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:07 AM.