I have a long standing problem related to my problem of hyperplasia or enlarge prostate but at this point no surgical intervention is recommended but the problem is frequent urination and premature ejaculation.So since there is nothing medics can do in my case I thought to visit a professional in this field and I called this morning he says yes can help with the problem.

Has anyone tried therapists in this area?

What the results like?