Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Estrogen: enemy of mankind?

Quote
Originally posted by Cya at 8
http://www.jsonline.com/alive/famil…rty01062801.asp

Its about cow milk causing an early puberty in girls.

Enviroment also plays a part also. In my adoloscent, developmental, women’s, and child psych classes a girl will enter puberty faster in the abscense of a father figure in the household. So everything is still out jury wise on what really causes what and what coincidently may slightly affect something only when in the presense of another substance. Bottom line is their is a study that says breathing is unhealthy for you. So is walking upright, crapping, etc……


“You see, I don’t want to do good things, I want to do great things.” ~Alexander Joseph Luthor

I know Lewd Ferrigno personally.

In the study I posted they found no decreasment in the size of the genitalia, Thunder, in case you were genuinly interested.

nearlythere,

since E is a normal part of our chemisty it obviously serves a purpose, the idea here is that too much E is harmful and in what way it´s harmful. The question raised was also in what way E is increased in our bodies, through food, medication and so forth.

If you don´t think you will get those side effects from E then you´re free to take extra E injections and see what happens.

Whey protein is good quality protein, yes. How many of the potential drawbacks from milk that goes into the protein I don´t know, my guess is that it´s probably less “dangerous” than milk. Because it´s so separated.


The art of conversation is not a martial art

The Kinsey report (I believe) had participants measure themselves. So did all the other “studies” I know about. So none of these can be said to be legit. Someone have a better link?

I didnt imply that milk caused an early puberty, they did. The thing is that everyone is different and things effect certain people a certain way and others not.

Quote
Originally posted by Cya at 8
I didnt imply that milk caused an early puberty, they did. The thing is that everyone is different and things effect certain people a certain way and others not.

I utterly agree with you. It was a cool link no matter what. I hope I didn’t irk you. That wasn’t my attention at all. It is everyday something comes out and says the opposite of everything else. Psychology is really bad with this. Especially with the different camps and schools of thought. Seems evolutionary psych thinks all psychology other that itself is witchdoctory.


“You see, I don’t want to do good things, I want to do great things.” ~Alexander Joseph Luthor

I know Lewd Ferrigno personally.

Quote
Originally posted by Rocco
nearlythere,

since E is a normal part of our chemisty it obviously serves a purpose, the idea here is that too much E is harmful and in what way it´s harmful. The question raised was also in what way E is increased in our bodies, through food, medication and so forth.

If you don´t think you will get those side effects from E then you´re free to take extra E injections and see what happens.

Bro,

My point was that estrogen isn’t necessarily as bad as it’s made out to be. I certainly wouldn’t be taking Armindex with my morning milk unless I was on well over a gram of test a week.

I’ll pass on the estrodiol injections, thanks much.

BTW - Why the pic of that dick Greg Valantino in your avatar? Are you really that big a synthrol fan?

nearlythere,

I was kidding about the Arimidex.

I think all components on our body serves a purpose, yet I tinker with some of them because of vanity, I don´t think that´s the best thing to do and I generally don´t encourage it. Nothing is good in excess. And I´m pretty sure you agree with me on this but just didn´t want people to think E is plain bad.

Nope, not a fan. I have a different view on symmetry than that. I picked it because of that actually, I didn´t realize people would take it seriously. You´re not the first.


The art of conversation is not a martial art

From: http://www.womens-menopause-health….replacement.htm

Foods rich in phytoestrogens, a natural estrogen:
Soy.
Millet.
Barley.
Flax seed.
Lentils.
Kidney beans.
Lima beans.
Rye.
Clover.
Fennel.
Chickpeas (garbanzo beans).

Oh, no! Not flax seeds! Here’s more:

Flax seed is exceptionally excellent, not only as a food containing the estrogen-like phytoestrogen, but for general, all-around health. Flax seed taken daily decreases the risk of heart disease and certain cancers. Flax seed improves liver function, vastly improves the condition of dry skin, dull hair and brittle nails and is helpful in the treatment of eczema and psoriasis. Flax seed alleviates some allergies can lower total serum cholesterol levels by up to 9 percent, lowers LDL cholesterol levels by up to 18 percent, aids in weight loss, improves energy and is effective in treating depressions. Flax seed also improves mental functioning and alleviates some cases of asthma.

I grind my flax seeds, take in about 5 tablespoons (unground) everyday. Don’t think the payoff as a health increaser is worth giving it up because of estrogen. If I cut out the milk, that should make a big difference.

>I grind my flax seeds, take in about 5 tablespoons (unground) everyday.<

What do you put it on or mix it in?

Girth, there´s usally a good and bad side of everything. Soy products also have their benefits, it´s just important to vary what you eat so you don´t get too much of something all the time. Beans and chickpeas are also nice from a health perspective. If chickpeas are what I think they are.


The art of conversation is not a martial art

Quote
Originally posted by Rocco
I think all components on our body serves a purpose, yet I tinker with some of them because of vanity, I don´t think that´s the best thing to do and I generally don´t encourage it. Nothing is good in excess. And I´m pretty sure you agree with me on this but just didn´t want people to think E is plain bad.

Nope, not a fan. I have a different view on symmetry than that. I picked it because of that actually, I didn´t realize people would take it seriously. You´re not the first.

Word. Couldn’t say it better myself.

Thanks Rocco,

NT

Quote
Originally posted by ThunderSS
Hey Rocco,
The study using rats?? Read it. Thanks ! Them damn rats get it for everythnig don't they??

That´s the one. Better them than us huh. Of course, in a sense we´re all lab rats here.


The art of conversation is not a martial art

Quote
Originally posted by hobby
>I grind my flax seeds, take in about 5 tablespoons (unground) everyday.<

What do you put it on or mix it in?

Well, I have been putting the ground flax seeds in milk along with glutamine or whey or whatever I have and hitting it with a wand mixer.

I also sprinkle it in oatmeal, milk involved in that, too. It is going to be hard to eliminate milk.

Growth hormones are added to the feed of poultry and livestock, a common practice in the US anyway.

We are at the top of the food chain (or like to think we are ;-)

What are the effects of these additives to our own hormonal balances?


_______________

avocet8

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:32 AM.