Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Real Viagra/Cialis online?

12

Originally Posted by TenInchGoal

Yes well, if I believe he’s fooling me and other people, shouldn’t I say it out loud so not more people buy the fakes? And I am not directly accusing him, I am questioning him in a confronting way. I AM trying to be helpful to others. And well, I expect to at least become horny after a normal dosage, shouldn’t I? What you often hear about the ‘real thing, is that you will get a hardon for quite a good time. I haven’t noticed the slightly difference in my penis nor present mood. And that must be a result of A) I am immune to these kind of products - B) Its fake.

One very very important thing to remember about these products: They DO NOT increase your libido. If you aren’t turned on, you’re not getting hard.

Originally Posted by TenInchGoal

Exactly what products have you tested?

Their liquid tadalafil works.


Last edited by Mr. Happy : 07-31-2007 at . Reason: combined posts

Originally Posted by TenInchGoal

Yes well, if I believe he’s fooling me and other people, shouldn’t I say it out loud so not more people buy the fakes? And I am not directly accusing him, I am questioning him in a confronting way. I AM trying to be helpful to others.

If you suspect someone there are better ways to voice your concern. In this case, I will vouch for webslave - he was just trying be helpful, as is usual for him.

My warning still stands.

Originally Posted by TenInchGoal
And well, I expect to at least become horny after a normal dosage, shouldn’t I?

What you often hear about the real thing is that you will get a hardon for quite a good time. I haven’t noticed the slightly difference in my penis nor present mood, and that must be a result of A) I am immune to these kind of products - B) It’s fake.

You are under a giant misapprehension about how ED drugs work.

Originally Posted by 10inchadvantage

One very very important thing to remember about these products: They DO NOT increase your libido. If you aren’t turned on, you’re not getting hard.

Well said.

They do not make you horny. That you have to accomplish on your own.

Once you’ve achieved horniness, and get an erection, these drugs will perhaps make said erection somewhat harder than usual - especially if you do not have ED. They do not make your erections last longer, although they can help to shorten the refractory period between erections (i.e. the period of time after you cum before you get a new erection).

Pfizer’s Viagra will not change your mood any more than kitsnmore or elitepharmacy’s products will.

The problem, TenInchGoal, is not the generics being ‘fake’, the problem is you don’t seem to know what these drugs actually do, and so have unrealistic expectations.


Before: I'd like to show you something I'm very proud of, but you'll have to move real close.

After: I\'d like to show you something I\'m very proud of, but you guys in the front row will have to stand back.

God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time. - Robin Williams (:

Viamedec.com and Kwikmed.com both sell legitimate brand-name viagra, etc. Not cheap, but definitely the real deal. As far as I know, most of the generic stuff on the market is not fake either, just weaker or less bioavailable. Of course, there are bound to be some ripoffs out there too, so just order a small quantity if you’re not sure. If it works, fine, if not, no big loss.

Yes, I agree that I might have expected too much. But I’ve now also tried taking one pill and watch porn, and it didn’t not really help my bloodflow or maintain my erection at all. Four hours later, I tried the same procedure again but with two pills - still no effect. I don’t think you can change my opinion here really. If I had at least gotten the slightest “affection”, I would not have written at this point.
Although, I did get the known side effects, like dizzyness and blurred eyes - WOW!

I believe this site sell fakes (in this category). And I will continue my journey for real deals.

Sorry for breaking the forum guidelines earlier.


Start: 6.3 BPEL x 4.5 MSEG & 4.5 BSEG

Now: 7.7 x 4.7 x 5.5 BSEG

Goal: 8 x 6

Originally Posted by TenInchGoal
Yes, I agree that I might have expected too much. But I’ve now also tried taking one pill and watch porn, and it didn’t not really help my bloodflow or maintain my erection at all. Four hours later, I tried the same procedure again but with two pills - still no effect. I don’t think you can change my opinion here really. If I had at least gotten the slightest “affection”, I would not have written at this point.
Although, I did get the known side effects, like dizzyness and blurred eyes - WOW!

I believe this site sell fakes (in this category). And I will continue my journey for real deals.

Sorry for breaking the forum guidelines earlier.

Perhaps Viagra isn’t for you? I’d try Cialis next time.

I have read a few people post that they don’t think Viagra works when they first start experimentng with it. Again, it is because of misplaced expectations. Someone could slip you a V and you would never know it. If you are in a sexual situation, then you should notice it however. Masturbation is probably a less effective way of noticing the drug than comparing sexual performance in a real sexual situation.

Viagra makes your erection harder. That is it’s primary benefit. Secondary benefits could include a small improvement in orgasm control, decreased refractory period, and better ability to maintain erection even during breaks in stimulation, or after orgasm.

I suppose it is possible that you have excellent erectile health, so that your dick can not get any harder than it already does naturally. It makes sense that the more “help you need” the more you will notice the effects. But most people notice something.

The fact that you got Viagra type side effects indicates that your pills are something more than just “fake”.


Horny Bastard

yes mravg: was thinking that. That he felt the negative effects.

Elitenet also sell brand name Viagra. If that doesn’t work for you then you should look into non drug treatments.

I knew a guy who was always looking for a drug treatment to improve his sex life…viagra, cialis, dostinex, testosterone, tribestan…you name it he tried it.

However, what he maybe failed to do was look at the root cause of his problems. Personally i have seen guys who say generics didn’t work for them, or say they want brand name steroids versus underground steroids etc etc. Each and every time I would tell them what I tell you. That if they really want to pay over the odds for brand name then good luck to them but usually they were barking up the wrong tree imho.

Top
12

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:04 PM.