Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Hormone Vitamins

Hormone Vitamins

OK. So I have a supplement, that supposedly levels out your hormones (along with increasing metabolism and other stuff.it’s a multivitamin sorta thing.) I know in the past it seems to have encouraged height growth (like body height).since it’s supposed to level off your hormones.what would the theoretical effects be of this on PE?

Thanks guys.

I really doubt it does what is says it does. What is their magic ingredient?

What is it called? What are the ingredients?

It’s some pill from a company dunno the ingredients Lol, so I can’t tell you the magic one. I dunno.some sort of test product. Figured I’d give it a go. Any opinions if it does say what it does though?

Originally Posted by aimin4eight

It’s some pill from a company dunno the ingredients Lol, so I can’t tell you the magic one. I dunno.some sort of test product. Figured I’d give it a go. Any opinions if it does say what it does though?

:rolling: Sorry. Just read the company and ingredients from the back of the container. I find it hard to believe that there`s nothing written on it.

I told you my opinion. I think they are lying, and if they don’t tell their ingredients, I know they are lying.

I’m not asking if you think it works, I’m asking what it’s theoretical effects on PE would be.

Originally Posted by aimin4eight
I’m not asking if you think it works, I’m asking what it’s theoretical effects on PE would be.

So, isn’t that asking if it works on PE?

Originally Posted by aimin4eight
I’m not asking if you think it works, I’m asking what it’s theoretical effects on PE would be.

If youve just begun puberty, then it may have an effect, but then you are also too young to be reading this forum.

Otherwise, its useless.

There are no theoretical effects from a pill that doesn’t do what it says it does. The point is moot.

Now, I have some magic beans for sale…

Originally Posted by gprent

There are no theoretical effects from a pill that doesn’t do what it says it does. The point is moot.

True…

Originally Posted by gprent

Now, I have some magic beans for sale…

What kind of magic beans….

….and how much do you want for them :D

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
I need you HGH pros here.... dead seriousLonerJMale Supplements3608-28-2016 08:26 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:05 PM.