Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Closing down all the generic drug web sites/and finding open sites for generic drugs

Originally Posted by davetherave

Btw, one other thing about my choice of purchasing - morally I believe it is unethical to purchase foreign generic drugs when someone else ( a US firm usually) has busted their guts researching a drug. A bit like some kid copying your homework and taking credit for it. So on principle alone I would avoid generics which take money our of our country and pump it into India - in the long run if drug manufacturers can’t make a profit from making drugs, they won’t bother to develop new ones and then lets see where we are.

In a way, I agree with you, Dave, and would completely were it not for a certain corporate greed that creeps in. In the case of Viagra which has been on the market since March of ‘98, I believe - a long time now - there has been no price reduction. At US$ 10 - 11.50 per Pfizer pill, huge sales more than covered R&D and made the drug very profitable. Pfizer is also spending an inordinate amount of money on advertising (much of it unnecessary now, the word Viagra being as recognizable as the Energizer Bunny) to compete with Cialis and the third drug, Levitra. Gimme a break. I feel I’ve done my part over the years supporting this American company which shows no sign of giving me one on price.


_______________

avocet8

Avocet,

You are 200% correct!

Originally Posted by davetherave
morally I believe it is unethical to purchase foreign generic drugs when someone else ( a US firm usually) has busted their guts researching a drug. A bit like some kid copying your homework and taking credit for it. So on principle alone I would avoid generics which take money our of our country and pump it into India - in the long run if drug manufacturers can’t make a profit from making drugs, they won’t bother to develop new ones and then lets see where we are.

I agree with this sentiment dave. I understand what Avocet is saying also, but I look at it this way: If I invented Viagra, and got the patent on it, and then I found out millions of people were benefiting from my invention illegally by ignoring my patent rights and copying MY idea, I would be p-i-s-s-e-d! (I have invented and patented things so I know what it means to be fucked by someone stealing your idea).
It is easy to justify buying an illegal generic by saying “Pfizer has enough money” or Pfizer is greedy” or whatever, but the fact is they have EXCLUSIVE rights to what they have invented until their patent expires (usually 20 years). I have bought drugs from India also. I am not rich enough to put corporate interests above my own, but at least I admit it is wrong.
(The whole argument reminds me of the illegal downloading of music argument i.e. Metallica doesn’t need my 15 bucks, and besides everyone is doing it…..)


Horny Bastard

Originally Posted by mravg
I agree with this sentiment dave. I understand what Avocet is saying also, but I look at it this way: If I invented Viagra, and got the patent on it, and then I found out millions of people were benefiting from my invention illegally by ignoring my patent rights and copying MY idea, I would be p-i-s-s-e-d!…

I hear you. But if you had invented Viagra, you’d be enormously rich and I would be pissed at you for not dropping the price of a very cheap drug for you to manufacture at this point in time to, say, $5.00 each to me, which would make my cost - per use - much lower and still fill your coffers further.

Remember, inventor, I have been faithful to you since day one of the marketing of this drug, 8 years now, never having purchased generic V, always your original only, for which I get not a cent of insurance coverage. You, the inventor, make a great deal of money from health insurance companies who do permit full or partial coverage of your erectile drug. I still haul my ass to the pharmacy to pay full dollar for _your_ stuff. So don’t expect me to feel compassion as you count your daily gains, fussing about losing some $ to India or China.


_______________

avocet8

Dave I agree with you also but the way I look at it if we can ship all our computer jobs and other jobs to India and China so our American corporations can squeeze out a few bucks in profit then I have no loyalty to any of them. They have kicked and spit on American workers so I will buy at the best price just like it’s all about the bottom line well now it’s all about my bottom line. Plus if the Indians are good enough to take our jobs than they are good enough to sell me Viagra. American corporations can’t have it both ways.

And back to the topic I was just thinking today about this stuff your taking I’m wondering if mixing it with Viagra is a good idea because what if you stay hard for to long doesn’t this stuff keep you from getting soft after cumming and Viagra keeps you hard. I still want to try it with the right partner:)


I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work. Thomas Edison (1847-1931)

Originally Posted by avocet8
I hear you. But if you had invented Viagra, you’d be enormously rich and I would be pissed at you for not dropping the price of a very cheap drug for you to manufacture at this point in time to, say, $5.00 each to me, which would make my cost - per use - much lower and still fill your coffers further.

Remember, inventor, I have been faithful to you since day one of the marketing of this drug, 8 years now, never having purchased generic V, always your original only, for which I get not a cent of insurance coverage. You, the inventor, make a great deal of money from health insurance companies who do permit full or partial coverage of your erectile drug. I still haul my ass to the pharmacy to pay full dollar for _your_ stuff. So don’t expect me to feel compassion as you count your daily gains, fussing about losing some $ to India or China.

It is not fair for someone to decide that Pfizer has made “enough” or that it is ok to rip them off unless they drop the price. Looking at the bigger picture, we don’t know how much their investment in developing the drug was. Also, it is a rare thing to hit on such a profound invention. When one is talented enough to do so, that person/company will naturally expect profits and plan on growth and expansion, and funding for further creation. Then someone from India comes along and changes all your plans because they figured out how to steal from you. That is all it is-stealing.


Horny Bastard

Originally Posted by mravg
I have bought drugs from India also. I am not rich enough to put corporate interests above my own, but at least I admit it is wrong.

Greed is the greater evil—especially when it’s the greed of the rich and powerful! There is man’s law and then there is natural law.

Whilst we don’t like the price of viagra etc that doesn’t condone buying from what are in effect thieves. No more than the owners of a wesbite like their code stolen or musicians their music. Theft is theft.

To go back to topic and since Dino asked me to keep him updated the Cabergoline arrived today and I tooky my first dose.

I tried the powder version of viagra from kits n more and feel awful right now. I don’t think I can get a hard on and my heart is racing like I’m on coke or something. Anyone try it?

jaji,

I have tried V powder from kitsnmore. Works great for me.
How did you measure your dose?
Possibly you took too much?


"Swedish-Made Penis-Enlarger Pumps and Me: This Sort of Thing is My Bag, Baby."... Austin "Danger" Powers hang10

I agree with hang10: You may have taken too much. I use a scale that measures in milligrams. I’ve taken up to 150 mg, as I suspect the stuff is weaker than the “real thing.” To get any effect, I have to take it on an empty stomach. I get the blue vision and all of that, but no headaches, really. And I do get hard erections that last. But the honest truth is, I don’t like V. I much prefer the liquid Cialis I get from K&M. Try that instead.

I didn’t take accurate measure I suppose. I swear that they must have sent me the wrong stuff because I’ve taken generics and had great results. Let me tell what my night was like. I took the powder at 9:30p, my heart starts racing and my dick shrivels up like a stack of dimes. I couldn’t get it up with wifey. I couldn’t sleep because my heart was pounding. It’s 7:30am and I slept maybe 1 hour last night. A night from hell literally.

Originally Posted by jaji
I didn’t take accurate measure I suppose.

Then you are dumb.
Don’t you think that might matter….just a little bit?
It is a drug. A potent prescription drug.


Horny Bastard

I noticed kitsnmore has changed their site a bit and has their shopping cart running again. I think there are more payment/shipping options but I haven’t tried it yet.


Horny Bastard

Guys

I’m about to order some generic Propecia is anybody happy with any sites with great prices and product?


I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work. Thomas Edison (1847-1931)

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:34 AM.