Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

buying IGF from research sites.

123

buying IGF from research sites.

I have a question. Has anyone purchased IGF from kitsnmore or www.pumpnpose.com ?

I know several people have purchased kitsnmores liquid C, but no one has mentioned the IGF kits. I am more interested in pumpnpose because they sell it by the 1mg.

Everyone sells it by the 1000mcg dose vial.
They do alot of buisiness and I’ve not heard bad things, but never heard of their IGF.

That price is crazy high.

Originally Posted by UlcasterDropout
Everyone sells it by the 1000mcg dose vial.

www.kitsnmore.com sells it in kits. Each kit comes with 10 vials with 100mcg in each vial. You get 5 kits for the price they list, which is 5mg or 50 100mcg vials. This would be a better option because you can reconstitute 100mcg at a time instead of the whole 1000mcg.

Originally Posted by UlcasterDropout

That price is crazy high.

You got that right!

Outlawmuscle.com
Has kits for 100$-165$, same shit as kitsnmore but a fraction of price.
Also Chemone.com same thing.
I like Kitsnmore but not for igf.
Bought first kit from them for 450$ lasted 10 days.
Bought 3 kits of igf plus 2 kits of mgf from a source on Outlawmuscle for same price as 1 igf kit from Kitsnmore.

Good shit though whatever the price.
And no it won’t grow your dick!

Originally Posted by pocopeepee
Outlawmuscle.com
Has kits for 100$-165$, same shit as kitsnmore but a fraction of price.
Also Chemone.com same thing.
I like Kitsnmore but not for igf.
Bought first kit from them for 450$ lasted 10 days.
Bought 3 kits of igf plus 2 kits of mgf from a source on Outlawmuscle for same price as 1 igf kit from Kitsnmore.

Good shit though whatever the price.
And no it won’t grow your dick!


It was probably much cheaper because it came from over seas. Is that the case. Thanks for the info, I have never heard of these sites before.

I know there is a supplier on www.alinboard.com whos cheap but comes from China. You have to e-mail him for a price quote and the more you buy the cheaper he goes.

Originally Posted by SmileyDog

It was probably much cheaper because it came from over seas. Is that the case. Thanks for the info, I have never heard of these sites before.

No. Chemone is domestic. It’s run by Chaos, as solid a ‘bro’ as they come.

I’m using his Letro right now. :D

Originally Posted by UlcasterDropout

No. Chemone is domestic. It’s run by Chaos, as solid a ‘bro’ as they come.

I’m using his Letro right now. :D

I just checked chemone and they dont have igf. Atleast I couldn’t find it. They only advertised zinc and other things like that. Is this the right sight? www.chemone.com

To answer your question, I have not ordered IGF from Kitsnmore but have ordered liquid C many times.

Hope you don’t mind me asking here.

Do you or anyone else know where I can order Trimix/quadmix, or PGE1? You can PM me if you like.

It is actually called Chemone Research, not just Chemone.

My bad, I should’ve put the whole name down.

And all distributors I listed are domestic and legal.

Like Kitsnmore these places offer igf and others for research purposes, therefore keeping the legal status on it.

Outlawmuscle is a fitness forum that has links to companies selling igf, as well as listing some over seas companies if you wanted to risk buying some roids.

Again all legal, unless you order steroids and ship them to the U.S.

But that is only illegal if you get caught. :)

Originally Posted by SmileyDog
I have a question. Has anyone purchased IGF from kitsnmore or www.pumpnpose.com ?

I know several people have purchased kitsnmores liquid C, but no one has mentioned the IGF kits. I am more interested in pumpnpose because they sell it by the 1mg.

Hey SmileyDog, I just noticed your avatar, that is fucking funny.

Originally Posted by SmileyDog

I just checked chemone and they dont have igf. Atleast I couldn’t find it. They only advertised zinc and other things like that. Is this the right sight? www.chemone.com

http://www.chemoneresearch.com/

what is this stuff?

Go with chemone, I own and operate a research company my self (not chemone) and I will say that they are 1 of only 2 places besides my self that I would order from. I do not carry igf-1 but I can say most of the companies get there chemicals from only 2 companies in china so with ones like igf were it comes and they just resell it and don’t have to do anything else they are all the same except the 100mcg bottles are expensive for get that’s why they sell for so much more then the 1000mcg.

Originally Posted by GonaBeBig
Go with chemone, I own and operate a research company my self (not chemone) and I will say that they are 1 of only 2 places besides my self that I would order from. I do not carry igf-1 but I can say most of the companies get there chemicals from only 2 companies in china so with ones like igf were it comes and they just resell it and don’t have to do anything else they are all the same except the 100mcg bottles are expensive for get that’s why they sell for so much more then the 1000mcg.


I thought most companies sold it in kits so that you can reconstitute only 100mcg at a time. I know Igtropin sells theirs this way which is probably the most well known IGF source.

Anyway if someone were to buy 1000mcg in one vial, what would be the best way to reconstitute it so that you don’t waste it. Since it goes bad about 24hrs after reconstitution.

Top
123

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:27 AM.