Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Anyone tried Kaboom Action Strips

Anyone tried Kaboom Action Strips

Hi guys,

Has anyone tried the kaboom action strips?
I´ve read about the positive results, but not that much. And not from very trustworthy sites I guess..

Thanks,
Peter


GOAL for December 2007: 8 X Red Bull

GOAL for December 2025: 14 X 10

Welcome back! It’s been like 4 years since you last posted! I recently returned myself.

What is this Kaboom?

Yeah thanks man!

It’s been a long time indeed.. Also a long time without pe-ing.
But I didn’t loose much of my gains. So that’s great!
I’m planning to restart my pe career again in order to reach my 2007 (damn.. Time flies) red bull goal.

Just google kaboom action strips.
It’s like these refresh mint strips which you place under your tongue.


GOAL for December 2007: 8 X Red Bull

GOAL for December 2025: 14 X 10

Damn

Uncas,
You are from the Netherlands to!
I remembered your name, but not that you are from Holland LOL


GOAL for December 2007: 8 X Red Bull

GOAL for December 2025: 14 X 10

If it`s something I learned there are no thing such as miraculous pills for dick growing . In the best case it make your dick grow and f*cks up other organs, or you can`t get it up after a while. So f*ck it , stay with PE

Originally Posted by vanloon
Damn

Uncas,
You are from the Netherlands to!
I remembered your name, but not that you are from Holland LOL

You guys understand that we will ban everyone from the Nederlands if you stop selling Cannabis to foreigners, right?


Running a Massive Co-Front.

The ingredients are L-Arginine, fenugreek, and ginseng. Each strip weighs in at 15mg.

The necessary dose of L-A to get a noticeable effect on your wood is measured in grams, rather than milligrams. Fenugreek is mostly used to increase milk production in women that are breastfeeding, and once again a daily dose is measured in grams. Ginseng has a lower threshold of around 1/2g.

They charge $US 40 for 12 strips. :rolleyes:


Running a Massive Co-Front.

Originally Posted by iamaru
You guys understand that we will ban everyone from the Nederlands if you stop selling Cannabis to foreigners, right?

Yeah fuck our current politicians! Things go out of control over here, with all these absurd restrictions, surveillance camera’s and so on.
If the so called weed passes get introduced, it’s game over for most of the coffeeshops. And there are so many intelligent people/scientists over here who say it’s the dumbest thing to do, still those assholes don’t give a shit about freedom and vomit all their stupidness all over us.


GOAL for December 2007: 8 X Red Bull

GOAL for December 2025: 14 X 10

Originally Posted by iamaru
The ingredients are L-Arginine, fenugreek, and ginseng. Each strip weighs in at 15mg.

The necessary dose of L-A to get a noticeable effect on your wood is measured in grams, rather than milligrams. Fenugreek is mostly used to increase milk production in women that are breastfeeding, and once again a daily dose is measured in grams. Ginseng has a lower threshold of around 1/2g.

They charge $US 40 for 12 strips. :rolleyes:

Is the absorption sub-lingual? You need a lot of L-Arginine since it’s mostly wasted in the stomach. That’s why you need so much L-Arginine (or bonded to something else like AAKG)

I’m pretty sure Fenugreek has been proven to raise testosterone a little, but it probably takes too long to take effect.


B4: 6.875" NBPEL / 7.5" BPEL / 5.75" EG

9/12: ?? NBPEL / 7.75" BPEL / 6" EG

Goal: Coveted 8 x 6

Originally Posted by vanloon
Yeah fuck our current politicians! Things go out of control over here, with all these absurd restrictions, surveillance camera’s and so on.
If the so called weed passes get introduced, it’s game over for most of the coffeeshops. And there are so many intelligent people/scientists over here who say it’s the dumbest thing to do, still those assholes don’t give a shit about freedom and vomit all their stupidness all over us.

Sounds like you are talking about America. It’s bad everywhere. You can’t relax your vigilance of the govermnet. All goverments eventually seek power regardless of the original intent and design.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:45 PM.