Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Urgent help required

Urgent help required


I’ve been nursing an injury for around 4 months now - been to urologist and he does not know what is wrong.

Symptoms are - I get pain when I pinch the glans of my penis, and then it aches afterwards. When I urinate it feels like there is still stuff to go, and almost as if there is something ‘in’ my penis head.

Any ideas? I’m desperate to get back to PE as my girth is shockingly small.

Would appreciate any suggestions.

P.S. Injury was probably from trying to achieve too much in two months

If urologist who examined your boy didn’t find out what the problem is I doubt that we could be any helpful to you.

What about leaving PE behind for two months. Don’t even try any PE routine even light one. Just forget about PE for two months even if you feel better in two or three weeks from now.

Good luck!


7 x 6 EG is perfect!

Routine : Manual-V-Inverted V-JAI-BTC stretches (alot of stretches :D ). Wet Jelq, Pumping (once a week to maintain my girth)

I would if I were you got to a different urologist for a second opinion. I would venture to guess that it is some kind of nerve damage perhaps. But this is a guess not a fact.

Are you are able to get erections?

Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

It may be best to not do any PE till the injury is completely healed. Start to soon and it will take more time to heal.

4 months is a long time to suffer from a PE related injury, I hope it will be over soon.

Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
When is a decon. requiredgmarceauPenis Enlargement Basics401-17-2007 05:12 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:27 AM.