Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Is there anyway to fix this.

Is there anyway to fix this.

WARNING: There is a picture of a cock attached so if you don’t want to see it don’t Click

See attached image for picture of problem:

Is there a way to fix the skin between the head of the cock and the shaft (the circled part). The skin isn’t smooth and seems broken. Does anyone know any ointments or any other methods that can make the skin completely smooth again?


Attached Images
skin cracked.jpg
(8.7 KB, 204 views)

I use olive oil for all my dry skin problems. Not too oily and it actually goes into your skin.

Vitamin E oil works well, what are you jelqing with?

I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work. Thomas Edison (1847-1931)

I’m not sure where somewhere is but i the UK we can get some ointment called Aqueous Cream,

Which contains things like: White soft Paraffin ; Cetostearyl alcohol, Liuid paraffin, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate , and Purified Water. with a preservative Phenoxyethanol.

It is a standard BP (British : Pharmacy….) formula It is a moisturising cream for soothing dry skin all over the body. I don’t know if Somewhere Chemists supply it; but it is a simple formula and is for use all over the body. Strangely I bought some today, and 500g cost £2.40.Which is far better value than most of the other things in a tube,. and has no smell.

Hope that helps.

Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Methods to fix the curve Any successspike6Penis Enlargement Basics210-28-2005 11:42 AM
How to fix a slight curve?ltjrufio14Penis Enlargement Basics1007-26-2005 02:12 AM
How should I fix this bend?aesopPenis Enlargement Basics207-01-2004 10:00 PM
Deformed dick, can surgery fix this?og6Penis Enlargement Basics906-29-2004 06:06 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:45 AM.