Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Is it actually really that bad?

12

Is it actually really that bad?

So - was using a cock ring with my fiance. Everything was going great till the next day. It seems that the excess pressure caused a lymph vessel to plug up- aka thrombosed. It is mildly sore, but I am still able to function and have taken about 3 days off- do I really need to take a break? Like, is there actually anything serious that it could wind up being? I am certain it is not a blood vessel but a lymph vessel- thoughts all?

Originally Posted by Panamera911
So - was using a cock ring with my fiance. Everything was going great till the next day. It seems that the excess pressure caused a lymph vessel to plug up- aka thrombosed. It is mildly sore, but I am still able to function and have taken about 3 days off- do I really need to take a break? Like, is there actually anything serious that it could wind up being? I am certain it is not a blood vessel but a lymph vessel- thoughts all?

Well, what do you think? I used to take a break when I got the red dots. I broke unit they were gone and took 2 to 3 day off after just to make sure. I am not going to put my cock in jeopardy for a 1/4 of and inch here and a 1/4 inch there. To me it is not worth it, besides, the red dots are what caused me to find my niche. It is all entirely up to you. What is more important to you? gains or sex? To me it is a no brainer.

Do a search on “plugged lymph vessel” or “blocked lymph vessel”.

I know I read about somebody who had the same thing and I don’t remember how they fixed it, heat and massage maybe, really don’t remember. But once they cleared the blockage it drained right away. Can’t remember any more details.

If that doesn’t work, I agree, take the time off until it’s better. There’s no rush in PE, it’s about the long haul.


Before 5.5" x 4.1" volume 7.3 ci ////// Now 7.4" x 4.9" volume 14.1 ci

I’ve had that happen before. It generally means it was too tight and worn for too long. Basically a mini clamping session. Let it simmer down and clear before trying it again. Next time be more conscious of what going on down there.

G

Originally Posted by Panamera911

So - was using a cock ring with my fiance. Everything was going great till the next day. It seems that the excess pressure caused a lymph vessel to plug up- aka thrombosed. It is mildly sore, but I am still able to function and have taken about 3 days off- do I really need to take a break? Like, is there actually anything serious that it could wind up being? I am certain it is not a blood vessel but a lymph vessel- thoughts all?

Panamera, does it feel like a string of pearls on the side? Firegoat I think has a thread on clogged lymph vessels or he commented on one, helped me a lot I had a really bad case. Very good information.

Originally Posted by plaidshirt
Panamera, does it feel like a string of pearls on the side? Firegoat I think has a thread on clogged lymph vessels or he commented on one, helped me a lot I had a really bad case. Very good information.

Hey plaidshirt, can you post a link to that thread so that Panamera can have a look at it to see if his case is the same as yours. It may be very helpful.

Hey guys- thanks a ton for the help. Plaidshirt, yes it feels exactly as you describe. It is also white in colour when lit with a small led from the other side. Bearded, I certa had a look at these threads. Tntjockey, yes you are right. I am on a bit of a break anyway so it’s not the end of the world. Was just more curious about what sort of problems training could cause with this. Thanks everyone for your help. Much appreciated

I’m going to play devils advocate and say don’t take any time off. This is because of my career choice.

You can increase the rate of lymph clearance dramatically via a) increasing general circulation (heat+exercise specific and non) and b) increasing the lymph fluid flow (specific exercise and/or trauma.) Now, I’m not recommending the trauma, I’m recommending the exercise. Keep it moderate, keep it relaxed, make it light. Your recovery will be faster this way. If you’re interested in more info, search around for the studies on aggressive vs RICE rehabilitation for athletes. Very interesting.

Originally Posted by DozeKnow
I’m going to play devils advocate and say don’t take any time off. This is because of my career choice.

You can increase the rate of lymph clearance dramatically via a) increasing general circulation (heat+exercise specific and non) and b) increasing the lymph fluid flow (specific exercise and/or trauma.) Now, I’m not recommending the trauma, I’m recommending the exercise. Keep it moderate, keep it relaxed, make it light. Your recovery will be faster this way. If you’re interested in more info, search around for the studies on aggressive vs RICE rehabilitation for athletes. Very interesting.

So in your opinion, you think you know what is wrong with Panamera? What is your PE experience? Just wondering. He already posted he is going to take a few days off.

The name of the thread that helped me is ” Thrombosed vein vs clogged lymph vessel” page 7 . This is as close as I could get to a link at this time, sorry Tntjockey. Panamera911 this gave me clear understanding of what injury I had.

Hey guys- I really do appreciate the help. My fiancé is a registered nurse and has confirmed that it is lymph blockage. She also can’t believe how big I am getting but that’s a different story. (TNT- I find myself in the same position as you were when you had reached your goals and am actually considering a very extended break from all of this (no pun intended)).

Plaid shirt- thank you for looking this up for me. Much appreciated.

Originally Posted by tntjockey
So in your opinion, you think you know what is wrong with Panamera? What is your PE experience? Just wondering. He already posted he is going to take a few days off.

When deciding which injuries to rest and which to move, ask first the question “Can I physically move it?” and if the answer is yes, you do. There is no injury anywhere in the body which will benefit from strict rest (IE idleness) over movement of some description. There are many reasons for this. My experience in PE is limited. However, I am a former rehabilitation consultant for athletes, a current senior lab technician in both research and clinical settings and a studying endocrinologist. Given that I have a fair few years and degrees of anatomical and physiological understanding, plus having yet to see any evidence either in research or real life to point towards rest>movement for recovery, I’ll recommend the movement.

For the record I will not diagnose online, but I will say again, I have yet to see even one example of any level of trauma wherein movement was possible and not beneficial.

Originally Posted by plaidshirt
The name of the thread that helped me is ” Thrombosed vein vs clogged lymph vessel” page 7 . This is as close as I could get to a link at this time, sorry Tntjockey. Panamera911 this gave me clear understanding of what injury I had.

That thread is written By the great sparkyx Thombosed Vein vs Clogged Lymph Vessels

Top
12

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:24 AM.